The Slave Princess - Cover

The Slave Princess

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 8:

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

That evening, Leia was taken down a dark winding stairwell to the deep recesses of Jabba's ancient palace. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, as only a dim ray of blue-white light shone through the cracks in the ceiling above. She shivered slightly and folded her arms over the front of her body, feeling tiny goosebumps on her skin. It was much cooler in the lower levels of the palace, especially at night.

"This way," said Melina, tugging on the slave's chain. Leia paused and looked down a dark hallway lined with several doors with tiny barred windows. This was Jabba's dungeon, it seemed. She hesitated for another moment, looking at Melina, wondering if she should take a chance and attack the woman again in hopes of knocking her out and escaping.

"Try it," Melina urged, as if reading Leia's mind. She casually rested her right hand on the grip of the stun blaster holstered against her hip, then smiled. Leia frowned in defeat and walked past her down the dungeon hall.

Looking at each of the sealed doors along the way, Leia wondered if Han or Chewie were in any of the cells on this level. It was impossible to tell, for the window in each door was only large enough to slide a tray of food through, and the cells inside were pitch black.

"Hold it... right here," Melina jerked on Leia's chain, stopping her at the second to last cell on the right at the end of the hall. Unlike the rest of the cell doors, this one was unlocked and held ajar. Melina nudged the rusty door open with a creaking sound and pushed her inside.

Leia halted inside the doorway and stared, frozen in horror at the sight that greeted her. A dozen large burly Gamorreans stood in a half circle around the room, most of them without any clothes on, slowly stroking the thick green cocks that hung beneath their big round bellies. Two other men stood behind them; one a thin wiry-looking Rodian, and the other an ugly human guard which Leia remembered seeing on the night when Jabba captured her in his trophy alcove. They all sneered and smiled lewdly at her.

"She's all yours," Melina said from behind, shoving the slave girl a few steps forward to the center of the room. "Try not to rough her up too much. We want her to remain pretty for Jabba."

The pig guards snorted and chuckled to each other as their leader, Ortugg, grabbed Leia's arm and pulled her to him. Her face only inches from his, she looked up at the greasy snout and tusked mouth of the ugly swine. His beady yellow eyes stared down at the slave girl, her petite body a sharp contrast from his own. With ease, he unlocked the chained collar around her neck and tossed it to the floor. Leia trembled in fear as the realization of what was about to happen sunk in.

"NO!" she finally screamed. "You can't do this!"

The arrogant tone of Leia's command served only to excite the group around her. Aroused by her resistance, the Gamorrean in front of her twisted Leia's arms painfully behind her back and forced her to hold still as Rogua, his second in command, reached for her brassiere. Her dark brown eyes widened in fear as he forced his large stubby fingers under the gold rim of her costume top between the tempting cleavage of her breasts. With a swift pull on the front strap, the brassiere yanked loose and two soft perfectly round globes jumped into view, the rosy pink nipples erect from the damp chill in the cell.

"Careful with the costume, boys," said Melina, leaning against the wall by the cell door and folding her arms as she watched.

Rogua reached out and grabbed one of Leia's exposed tits, squeezing the soft flesh in his hand, snapping her out of her shocked daze.

"Don't touch me you disgusting pig!" she screamed.

"You, shut up!" Ortugg grunted from behind her, holding Leia against him as she squirmed.

"We're gonna do anything we want, you whore! All you Rebel bitches are whores," added the voice of Fozec, the ugly human guard standing behind Ortugg. Leia looked over her shoulder at him, seeing him begin to undress. His skin was dark and his face rough looking with plenty of stubble. When he grinned at Leia, she noticed he was missing two teeth.

Fozec was a freelance spy working for the Empire and keeping tabs on Jabba's activities for them. He couldn't believe his luck when the other guards had dragged him along for a chance to rape the sexy young Rebel leader in the dungeon. Just wait until the Imps hear about this, he thought.

Leia's breasts swayed as she struggled against the pigs, further exciting them. Rogua moved his hand downward, letting it travel just above her flat, trembling stomach to the second half of her dancer's costume. With a rough jerk on the metal waistplate, her smooth hairless pussy was suddenly revealed to the eager guards in the room, their hungry eyes gazing upon the treasure between her legs.

They had stripped her of her pride and self assurance along with what little clothing Jabba allowed her to wear. It was more humiliating than being stripped of her bounty hunter disguise, and this time much more frightening.

Rogua grabbed Leia's left leg in his powerful hands and pulled it open to reveal her delicious looking cunt; her prominent clitoris and the thick pinkish outer lips clearly visible below the smooth skin of her pubic region.

The reality of her helplessness filled the once proud Princess with fear and shame. These guards were going to violently rape her and she could do nothing to stop them. She was at their mercy, but unfortunately she knew no mercy would come from any of these brutes; only murmurs and grunts from the lips of the horny pigs as they pawed her naked body.

Everyone gathered around Leia, pushing and shoving to get their hands on her. It was a feeding frenzy and Leia was at the center of it all. Their hands began to pry at her body, fingers squeezing her tits like melons, pinching her pierced nipples, probing her cunt, and prodding her asshole. They slapped at her breasts, smacked her ass red, and pulled on her braided ponytail. She was crying hysterically and begging them to stop as they continued to squeeze her body and curse at her.

"You slut!" shouted one pig.

"Whore!" shouted another.

"Feel her tits!" Rogua grunted with enthusiasm.

"Check out her ass!" Fozec added.

The guards had brought a bench down into the dungeon cell earlier for use in their plans. It was 3 feet wide and 6 feet long with a thin padded mattress tied to its top and thick leather straps attached to the four corners. Two more pigs, Wartug and Jubnuk, dragged the bench to the center of the cell.

Ortugg and Rogua flung the Princess down onto the bench and flipped her over onto her back. Rogua and Wartug roughly pulled Leia's arms above her head and tied the top two straps around each of her wrists tightly. Ortugg, with Jubnuk's help, yanked off Leia's boots and concentrated on keeping her from wildly kicking them as they forced her legs apart and noosed the other two straps around her ankles. Finally, all four Gamorreans stood back to admire their handiwork, gazing down at the spread-eagle slave girl tied to their bench.

"NOOOO!" she wailed, twisting and turning as much as the restraints would allow. "You can't do this! Please don't do this to me!" The visions in her recent nightmare had become a horrifying reality.

"Shut up already!" Melina Carniss hissed. "Nobody can hear you down here except the other prisoners. This is for your own good, you little bitch!"

Leia whipped her head to the right, looking at Melina with anger and hatred in her eyes. Suddenly the guards resumed grabbing and fondling her body with their grubby hands. She was rubbed, pinched, and squeezed by over a dozen men. Her breasts were fondled over and over, her hard nipples pinched and the gold rings flicked playfully. Fat green fingers probed between her legs, feeling the tender lips of her cunt. Jubnuk knelt down and grabbed her head, forcing his slobbering Gamorrean tongue into her mouth, repulsing her to no end with his beastly kiss.

<><><>

At the other end of the dungeon hallway in a dark, damp cell, Han Solo awoke from his sleep and sat up on the grimy stone floor.

"Chewie, you hear that?"

The Wookiee's only response was snoring as he slept soundly.

The blind Corellian carefully climbed to his feet and inched his way along the cell's wall until he found the metal door and it's narrow window. Trying to block out the noise of Chewie's loud snoring, he attentively listened the faint screams coming from outside. It sounded like that of a woman, and immediately his thoughts went to Leia, praying that it wasn't her. Han's stomach turned at the thought of what might be happening to his beloved Princess in this wretched place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.