The Slave Princess - Cover

The Slave Princess

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 10:

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Gartogg dumped Leia's body onto the floor of the harem's shower room and turned on the showerhead above her. The shock of cold water striking her naked flesh woke Leia from the half-conscious slumber she was in. Still traumatized by her brutal gangrape, she curled up into a fetal position on the floor, her arms clutching her shivering, aching legs against her chest. The pig guard waddled out of the room, but Melina Carniss stayed behind.

"Remember this well," the Harem Keeper said in a cold, intimidating voice that echoed throughout the shower room. "Jabba doesn't tolerate defiance, and neither do I. Next time you act out of line, your punishment will be worse that you can possibly imagine."

She waited for some kind of reaction from Leia, but the slave girl was already too paralyzed from the shock of that night's ordeal to respond to further threats.

"Clean that filth off your body and then go get some sleep in the harem."

Leia broke into a fit of sobs after Melina left the room, the sound of her muffled cries drowned out by the noisy shower spray above.

Minutes passed and Leia did not move. Eventually she heard the sound of footsteps on the tile floor. Then she felt a pair of hands gently touching her shoulder. She opened her eyes and tilted her head up to see the familiar face. It was Camie.

"Go away," Leia whimpered.

"No, I'm here to help you," Camie comforted. She eased Leia up into a sitting position against the wall and carefully sponged off the nasty residue of Gamorrean cum from her skin and hair. Leia felt ashamed of what had happened in the dungeon and said nothing to Camie, unable to look into the fellow slave girl's eyes. Camie understood what Leia was feeling, for she had gone through similar experiences with the swoop gang that had first brought her to Jabba's palace.

"Can you stand up?" Camie asked.

"I... think so."

Camie helped Leia to her feet, then continued to wash the rest of her body. Leia leaned against the wall, her legs a little shaky, her ass and pussy still sore and tender.

"Let's go to the harem so you can lie down," suggested Camie, turning off the shower and putting an arm around Leia as they walked.

Leia bedded down in a nest of multi-colored pillows, not even bothering to dress after leaving the showers. She was too tired and didn't care if she slept in the nude. The other girls lounging around the room watched the naked Princess lie down. Camie sat beside Leia, looking down at her with sorrowful eyes.

"They hurt you badly, didn't they?" she asked. Leia didn't answer, laying her head on a pillow and staring at the wall behind them. "I have a little bit of bacta gel here," Camie continued, digging out a container from her hidden stash behind an oversized purple cushion. "Let me rub it on you, Leia. It will make the pain go away. Please?"

Leia rolled over. "Okay," she spoke softly.

Camie smiled and opened the container, dipping a hand inside to scoop some clear pinkish-hued gel onto her fingers. At first she rubbed it over each of Leia's breasts and nipples. They were slightly bruised from being roughly man-handled by the guards all night. The bacta gel would make the bruising and redness go away by morning.

"Feels good," Leia whispered, enjoying the cool soothing wetness of the healing gel against her skin. Hesitantly, Camie scooped some more onto her fingers and then reached down between Leia's thighs. Leia winced when Camie grazed her fingers over her pussy, but then opened her legs a little wider to allow Camie easier access.

Accepting the invitation, Camie moved down between Leia's legs and mildly rubbed the gel along the lips and exposed clit of her aching pussy. She could tell that the guards had fucked the Princess hard, for the vaginal lips were puffy and stretched outward, as if something huge had penetrated Leia multiple times. The bacta gel would make it all go away. Camie rubbed Leia's sex a few more times, eliciting a series of soft moans from the Princess.

Allowing the powerful bacta gel to soak into Leia's flesh for a few minutes, Camie found herself becoming aroused from being so close to the other woman and touching her like this. A moistness was forming in her tiny green Dewback-skin thong, caused by the burning sensation of lust in her loins.

Ever since she had been enslaved by the mighty Hutt, Camie had developed a fondness for sex with other women, having been forced to interact with them for Jabba's entertainment many times. She loved going down on another girl, and often gave them great pleasure in doing so. She wondered if Leia would find pleasure in it too.

Lowering her head between Leia's open legs, Camie timidly caressed the pouty lips of Leia's slit with her tongue. Leia rolled her head from side to side on the pillow, her eyes closed, not yet aware that Camie was now using her mouth, rather than her hands, to tend to Leia's wounds. Other girls soon joined them, crawling across the sea of pillows to Leia's reclining body, surrounding her. Leia realized what was going on when many hands began massaging her body.

She didn't know how to respond at first to the actions of her fellow harem sisters, but then another familiar face came into view. Rystall, who had learned of Leia's horrific assault only minutes ago and rushed to the harem, knelt by Leia's head and nuzzled her cheek with her lavender nose. "Shhhh, everything is going to be okay," she whispered, kissing Leia softly and stroking her forehead with her delicate fingers. "We're going to make you feel better."

Two young slave girls -- a female Zabrak with sandy-brown skin and braided black hair, and a young three-breasted Ridlian with spiky green hair and yellow skin -- both lovingly licked and sucked on Leia's nipples while kneading her breasts with their hands. Camie continued to suckle Leia's pussy and nibbled at her rosy clit. She moved over a little between Leia's wide-stretched legs to make room for Jess, the white-haired Chandrillan, who expertly slipped her wet tongue inside Leia's puckered pink asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Leia moaned dreamily, her whole body trembling with delight from the overwhelming sensations. Rystall couldn't resist kissing the Princess' lovely face again, this time pressing her full red lips against Leia's, licking the lower lip with her tongue. Leia welcomed the kiss, her own tongue finding it's way into Rystall's mouth.

The attention Leia was receiving from all these different women was a wonderful contrast from the brutality of the males that had so savagely raped her in the dungeon. More women joined in kissing and caressing every inch of her skin. She writhed on the pillows, the sweet sensual touch of a half dozen slave girls seemingly washing away the pain and horror of what the Gamorreans had done to her.

<><><>

Upstairs in the dancers' quarters, Melina Carniss found Arica lying on the bed in her room.

"Enjoy the show?" Melina said, announcing her presence to Mara.

Rolling over on the bed and looking at the woman in the open doorway, Mara said with obvious annoyance, "Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.