Hiding In Plain Sight - Cover

Hiding In Plain Sight

Copyright© 2006 by Mystere

Chapter 18: DJ Dave and the Elephant - Missy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: DJ Dave and the Elephant - Missy - Dave has it all, or at least one would think. He's young, gorgeous, smart, and he's just won the lottery, but he's also terribly unhappy. His twin sister Jess is beautiful, outrageous, and sad. Hie best friend Missy is a sweet girl with a secret. Dave's journey will take him around the world, but where will he end up finding love? Maybe he's just looking in the wrong place...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Missy continues to be the narrator for this chapter.

We got back to the hotel around 7 PM or so, and went to our rooms to get changed for dinner and clubbing, and as Dave said that the attire for the evening was rather nice, I picked out an outfit. I figured I could never go wrong with the little black dress, but hey, I was on vacation, why not live a little? Besides, Jess had dragged me to all these places in South Coast Plaza and I was carrying around bags full of different clothes. It wouldn't kill me to try something new.

I picked out a pink halter top made of kinda stretchy material a matching pink thong, and a black miniskirt. The pink nylon Prada bag that Jess picked out seemed to work with it, so I threw my stuff in it, and I grabbed my black strappy heels and that was my outfit. I don't own very many shoes, maybe ten pairs, and I had a grand total of two pairs of heels. I think Jess has about thirty, and we have the same size feet, so if worst comes to worst, I'm sure I could borrow some of hers, but I'm not particularly fond of them. They hurt my feet and I don't walk so well in them, at least not compared to Jess, to whom they are second nature. I decided to wear my hair down. I usually have it up in a pony tail but I think Dave likes it when I wear it down.

I guess I've made it clear in the last passage that I'm not too fond of my body. Don't worry, I'm not about to do it now, but I just wanted you guys to know that I do know what my good points are. I'm quite fond of my hair. It's blond, as you know, but it's also naturally pretty soft, straight, and fine, and doesn't require all that much maintenance, which makes me happy. I know a lot of girls spend hours straightening or curling their hair all the time, and the one thing about Jess is that she doesn't bother with all of that. I'm glad because if she did, we'd never get out on the town, we'd be constantly waiting for her! My hair isn't too long, it just touches the top of my shoulders, and it's cut pretty simply. I have had the same hairdresser for about six years or so, and she more or less cuts it how she feels like, I trust her so it's all good right? Right now it's sorta layered, and I think it looks ok.

My other good qualities, I guess, are my tummy and legs. I think I'm too skinny, but one good thing about that is that I have a nice flat tummy, and years of ab workouts have given me decent definition. My legs aren't too bad either. I mean, I ran track in high school and I work out two hours a day, so I have pretty good muscle tone. I picked this outfit because it would show off my best features, and hopefully I can grab a little bit of Dave's attention. I know Jess is going to wear something outrageous but, oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those girls who thinks she's always ugly or fat. I'm definitely not fat. On the contrary, I wouldn't mind gaining some weight, but I can never seem to keep any, what with my workouts and all. I started working out two hours a day when I was about 12, I wanted to make sure I stayed skinny, but I think it might have backfired, at least a little bit. I've always been a bit self-conscious about my figure, or lack thereof. I know that if I gain a little weight, it will probably go right to my hips and boobs, but that's just it, it's kinda hard for me to do so. I mean, this trip I've been eating like a queen, and then there's all the liquor, and when I stepped on the scale Dave brought with us, I've gained only a pound over the last two weeks, and since it's nighttime, it's probably water weight anyways. Oh well.

I stepped out into the living room and found Dave waiting for me, as usual. He handed me a glass of champagne. "Wow you look hot tonight, Missy! I dig the top, and the six pack!" he said. Sweet boy, he always gives me the nicest compliments. On another note, I'm beginning to really fall in love with champagne. I used to hate it. I mean my family had all these receptions, and I'd always be offered glasses of it when I was a kid, and I always thought it was so sour and yucky. Now though, I really enjoy it. I guess I like the complexity. Dave looks really good tonight. He's wearing one of his Dior Homme suits. I know because I was with him when he got it.

The one thing that made Dave happy in the last couple years was shopping. He's a guy, so he definitely likes his electronics and other toys, but he also has a taste for fashion. The suit is an ivory color, and he's wearing a pink shirt without a tie, and hasn't shaven, and some brown shoes. Right now he looks like Colin Farrell from those Miami Vice commercials. So hot. He's also wearing those sunglasses that are a really light shade, so you can wear them inside, and the overall look is really slick. Ever since Dave bought into that club in LA, he really knows how to fit into the celebrity scene. I don't mind tagging along with him when he goes to the club. It's pretty neat and I get to meet some cool people, and they usually seem to like me even though I know I don't fit in.

Jess walked out of her room, and headed towards us. "You guys ready to go?" I turned to look at her, and me and Dave both stared.

"Oh wow!" I said. Jess looked amazing as usual, but this time, she really pulled out all the stops. She was wearing an evening gown, but what a dress! It was a low-cut white dress with large black polka dots, but it only had one strap, leaving her left shoulder bare, and there was a cut-out that started just below her right breast, exposing the bottom of it, extending to expose her entire midriff, then coming back across just above her right hip. The top of her thong was visible, and the dress stopped at mid-thigh, showing ample leg. She wore 3" white heels, and a white Louis Vuitton bag, and looked just stunning.

"Jess! Where the hell did you get that!" said Dave, his eyes almost popping out of his head. Poor boy, I don't blame him. Jess looked so hot I wasn't sure we were going to make it out of the suite.

"Oh, I bought a few dresses at South Coast since I figured we'd go out to nice places sometimes. You said to dress up, so here I am!" said Jess, brightly.

"I know what I said Jess, but damn!" replied Dave, and we headed for the elevator to take us to the first floor, where Le Patio was located. Jess took my hand, and we walked together. Le Patio was a cozy restaurant that was decorated in the Mediterranean style. As we walked towards the entrance, everyone, both man or woman, was staring at Jess. I might as well have just worn jeans and a T-shirt, really. However, since Jess had her arm through mine and we were holding hands, I didn't necessarily mind her getting looks. One good looking guy was looking at us, and shaking his head, probably thinking she was wasted on a girl. I stuck out my tongue at him, and he blushed and looked away. Busted!

We sat at a nice table and the waiter brought some sangria, doing a quick double-take after seeing Jess. Jess still looked hot sitting down, but the full effect wasn't really felt unless she was moving. The sight of her hips swishing in that dress was breathtaking, and I could only imagine how the men who weren't used to her felt! I mentally booked some time with Miss Jessica tonight. Ok, I might be shy, and somewhat innocent, but Jess really pushes all my buttons, and I feel like I can let myself loose a little bit when I'm around her.

Looks like we're in for tapas again. The waiter is bringing a whole tray of appetizers to us, and they look delicious. One of them looks like it's sea scallops, and there's a bacon-wrapped date dish here as well. We dug in, and took small portions of each of the appetizers. I loved dates, and they were heavenly. The contrast between the saltiness of the bacon and the sweetness of the date was wonderful. The best of the tapas though, were the fish empanadas. The outside was crunchy with a nice flakiness to it, and the fish was tender and tasted sublime. The sangria went nicely with the tapas, as well.

"So, tomorrow I'm thinking we should get started after a fairly early lunch and make our way to Marseilles. We can get there more or less in time for dinner, and then head to Nice the next day," said Dave. We agreed that this sounded like a good plan. "We could probably make it to Nice in one day, but we're on vacation and it's not like it's a race or anything," added Dave.

"Personally I think Marseilles is pretty cool," I said. "The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books, and I always kinda liked the mystery of it being one of Europe's most notorious cities, it always being France's largest port and all,"

Jess nodded. "I went there when I was here before. We started in Barcelona, then went up to Marseilles, Lyon, then Paris. It was a decent trip but we didn't stop anywhere for very long except for Barcelona really," she added.

The main course arrived then, medallions of beef in a red wine sauce, served with rice and some vegetables. The waiter brought a bottle of Rioja to go with it, and the combination was very nice.

Jess stretched a bit, wincing slightly. "How's the new workout routine going?" I asked.

"It's ok, I've been a little bit sore the last couple days, but that usually happens when I'm starting a new workout cycle," she replied.

"Well you look like you're more or less up to speed on the exercises, I don't think you should use much more weight than you've been doing," said Dave.

Jess looked at me, then suddenly grinned wickedly. This couldn't be good. "So Missy," she said, "Are you looking forward to hitting some of the nude beaches in Nice?"

Alright, that was more or less what I expected. I blushed, but decided to reply, "Sure Jess. When in Rome..." This drew a big smile from both Dave and Jess.

"Good for you, babe," Jess purred, a lascivious smile on her face.

The waiter brought out strong black coffee for us, and we sipped it, enjoying the warm evening. Dave said that we could head out to the club a bit earlier than we had been doing in Ibiza as it was a lounge as well, and after we wrapped up dinner, we headed out just after 10 PM. The valet fell all over himself to give Dave his keys, and after looking at his sister's pleading glance, he passed her the keys. I ensconced myself in the back seat and we were off.

Elephant was pretty close to our hotel, just north of the Ramblas. We stopped at a traffic light, and everyone was staring at the hunter green Vanquish piloted by a beautiful girl. The light changed, and we pulled back out into traffic. We pulled out in front of the club, which had once been a huge mansion, and again, valets quickly ran to the car. As Jess emerged from the car, a number of people took pictures, and continued to snap pictures of Dave and myself. I guess they thought we were celebrities or something! Jess leaned and whispered to me, "Maybe they think you're Paris Hilton or something," I punched her gently on the arm.

"Stop that! They do not!" I whispered. She just laughed.

We made our way inside, when Dave saw someone he recognized, and beckoned us over. "This is Jose Calderon," he said, introducing us to a tall, aristocratic looking Spaniard. "Jose is the manager of the Elephant,"

Jose smiled at me and Jess. "David, I had no idea you knew such lovely ladies! If I had known, I would have visited the Garden quite a bit more frequently," he said, with a bow, reaching for Jess' hand to give it a ritualistic kiss, and repeating the process with my hand. It was quite charming, actually.

Dave smiled, "Well you know how it is Jose, sometimes we have to protect our national treasures! This is my sister Jessica, and my friend Missy," He put a lot of emphasis on the word friend when he said that, hmm, I wonder what he meant by that! Jose bowed again, and continuing to chat with Dave, led us into the VIP area where he assigned us a nice table.

"David, you might find the music tonight a bit, shall we say, familiar," said Jose.

"What do you mean?" asked Dave, with a curious expression on his face.

"John is playing a set tonight," Jose said simply, referring to DJ John K, a popular progressive trance DJ from Los Angeles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.