Hiding In Plain Sight - Cover

Hiding In Plain Sight

Copyright© 2006 by Mystere

Chapter 10: Off to Ibiza

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Off to Ibiza - Dave has it all, or at least one would think. He's young, gorgeous, smart, and he's just won the lottery, but he's also terribly unhappy. His twin sister Jess is beautiful, outrageous, and sad. Hie best friend Missy is a sweet girl with a secret. Dave's journey will take him around the world, but where will he end up finding love? Maybe he's just looking in the wrong place...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

After arriving back at the Downs, Missy was dead tired and retired to the Windsor Room. She had a lot to ponder, but as she quickly stripped and changed into her pajamas, she decided to think about things tomorrow, as her fatigue was quickly overtaking her. She fell asleep as soon as she'd pulled up the covers.

Dave and Jess walked up to the Westminster Room, too tired to even keep up the charade of staying in different rooms at this point. Dave quickly stripped and hopped into bed, followed by a naked Jess, who quickly straddled her brother, obviously wanting to talk. "So what happened tonight?" asked Dave, curiously.

"I'm not really sure. Our little friend got a little freaky on the dance floor, that's for sure!"

Dave agreed, "That was seriously hot though. So what now?"

Jess shrugged. "I'm not going to initiate anything with her. I told her that already. If she wants to do something with me, I won't kick her out of bed. Honestly, I don't think Missy knows what she wants. I will say, though, that I do feel much more comfortable around girls than guys lately."

Dave snickered, looking down to where his semi-hard cock was flopping against his sister's flat stomach. "Present company excluded of course!" exclaimed Jess. She kissed her brother good night, and rolled off him, snuggling up to Dave and closing her eyes.

Dave had a problem, and a larger than average one, at that. Watching the dual climax earlier, as well as the general sensuality of the evening had gotten him very aroused, and his beautiful sister sitting naked on his lap right up against his cock certainly hadn't helped. He now had a gigantic erection and needed relief. "Uh Jess?" said Dave, trying to move his left arm, which was trapped between his sister's lovely mounds. She released his arm, but not before releasing several complaining mumbles. He walked towards the bathroom, his erection proudly leading the way.

Jess looked up briefly as her brother vacated the bed, and saw his large hard-on, "Oh!" exclaimed Jess brightly, and she hopped up and followed Dave to the bathroom. Dave started the shower, and stepped in, wasting no time in reaching for his cock. He was shocked when the frosted glass door slid open and a very naked Jess stepped in. "Is this for me?" asked Jess, as she gripped his erection. "Jess... ?" said Dave in alarm, as his sister started jacking him off. She reached her other hand to his face and put one finger over his lips, silencing him. Seconds later, Dave's overstimulated penis shot ropes of greasy white semen on the wall of the shower. The force of the climax staggered Dave, and he took a step back. Jess patted her brother on the cheek, blew him an air kiss, and headed back to bed. Dave wondered what freight train had just hit him, staying in the shower for a few dazed moments before toweling off and going back to bed, falling asleep instantly as he hit the sheets, next to his sister.

The next morning, Dave woke up groggily, reaching over to find Jess and instead finding only a warm depression that his sister had vacated. He staggered out of bed and somehow made his way down the stairs. Jess was sitting at the long table, wearing a set of sea green pajamas, her hair clipped up and in disarray, without any makeup. She looked absolutely beautiful. As Dave slipped into a chair, she wordlessly slid a mug of coffee across the table to Dave, and toasted him with her own mug, a shit-eating grin on her face. Dave took a huge swig of the coffee and instantly felt much more human. After he had drained the mug, he sighed contentedly. "I see our little princess hasn't come down yet," observed Jess. "Don't let her catch you calling her that Jess. She'll be pissed..." warned Dave.

"Calling her what?" said Missy from the balustrade.

Missy made her way down the staircase, having slept as well as she could remember. She'd lain in bed languorously after waking a few minutes earlier, content to lie in bed for a few minutes. "Last night was amazing..." thought Missy, who had no regrets about the dance floor scene. She had given the matter some thought, and decided that women might actually be a safe way for her to explore her burgeoning sensuality. She had decided though, that Jess might not be the best target for her attentions, at least not at this time. Missy was going to be in nearly constant contact with her for several months and didn't want the situation to get awkward, and she also had the feeling that Jess was emotionally vulnerable after her break-up. However, she had a great deal of attraction for the beautiful brunette and certainly wouldn't rule out an encounter at some point.

Walking up to the long table in her duck pajamas and matching slippers, Missy only just heard the tail end of Jess' comment, and inquired about it.

"Oh, I was just talking about how Jess calling you a princess..." said Dave, ducking away from his sister's punch. Missy laughed. "Well these aren't exactly robes suitable for a princess, waving her arms up and down her figure." Dave leered appreciatively, and Missy swatted at him.

"So, what do you ladies think about going to Ibiza for the weekend?" asked Dave.

"Dancing, Drinking, Sun? Oh Hell Yeah!" said Jess, and Missy's eyes lit up when Jess mentioned dancing, something neither Dave nor Jess missed, to their amusement. With that, it was settled, and they agreed to leave just after lunch, which would put them in Ibiza with enough time to get settled in before dinner. With that agreed, Dave and Missy headed towards the exercise room, while Jess said that she wanted to take a bath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.