Miss Ebay - Cover

Miss Ebay

Copyright© 2006 by Bakerman

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A student needs money and uses todays technology to get more than he bargined for.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School  

I woke up with a warm, fuzzy feeling infusing my body. Opening one eye I could see Missy giving my early morning "woody" the deep throat treatment. As she leaned down and took my cock head in her mouth, the sunlight sprayed across the room forming a halo around her pale skin. Laying still and enjoying her touch I let my eye roam over her compact body.

Her dark hair hung across her shoulder obscuring my view of her face as she worked the wood. The curve of her back flowed into the sweep of her hips. Her rounded butt blended with the firm thighs of her short, shapely legs. I observed all this as she knelt to give me the most exquisite awaking sensations I had ever felt. It was so soft and sweet the way she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She then ran her finger nails along that little space between balls and ass hole. She then delicately caressed my tightening ball sack with her hand. I had never had that done before and it was driving me wild. I was not sure if I could hold off as I had always prided myself on being able to hang on.

Silent movement caught my peripheral vision and I tried not to react and alert Missy to Larry entering the room. He had dropped his t-shirt and was now only wearing a pair of baggy tracksuit pants and the erection tenting them was instantly visible. Missy must have sensed his presence because she turned her head, smiled and gave him a wave of her hand to come on over while continuing to work on me.

Larry dropped his pants as he walked to the bed and I could see why the rugby guys had dubbed him "Larry the Lance". He had one hand wrapped around the base of his pole but there was enough room for another near the head. He spat on his free hand and coated the head with his saliva. Positioning himself behind Missy he began running the head along her crack to get it well lubricated until he found the opening. I could see his hips flex and his face strain as he popped it into Missy. I thought she was going to bite my stick clean through but she opened her mouth and released it along with a cry of pleasure as Larry fed her all she could eat. It was like some sort of slow motion erotic ballet as both parties moved towards each other and the lance disappeared from view.

"Whoa, shit, yeah that's the spot, pushhh it in ehh" Missy groaned through gritted teeth.

Her hands grabbed the bed sheets and hung on not wanting Larry to bump her off. He pushed and with little effort had her fully impaled on my erect cock in next to no time. Missy squealed a succession of yes's as Larry pumped himself into her, each thrust more frantic than the last. His eagerness to service her only produced more squeals of pleasure as he pounded into her pussy, which was now making slurping and sucking noises that were instantly erotic.

Arse met groin as Larry repeatedly got all of his cock into Missy's pussy. Again in slow motion they separated, Larry's cock emerging from Missy coated in a shiny, slippery glaze. From that point on they increased the speed of their fucking. Missy had forgotten about my cock as Larry's drove into her at frantic speed. Her mouth hung open and I could hear her laboured breathing as she took the pounding Larry was giving her.

Missy was enjoying every second of it and her supple body writhed on the bed like a snake. She was slowly getting herself back in tune with Larry's lovemaking running a free hand between her legs to work on her clit as Larry ploughed her pussy and they headed for the inevitable climax. Just from watching them I knew I was fixing to shoot my load.

With an arch of his back, Larry stopped suddenly and his body shuddered. He ground his hips against her arse and moaned, as his lance uploaded its essential body fluid into her heated loins. She clenched her butt muscles and held him in, her face planted in the bedding as she shuddered and mumbled incoherently. Missy's attention to her over stimulated clitoris finally kicked in, her eyes flew wide as she realized she was coming with her own orgasm. She ground her pussy against his pelvis. He grunted again as her hot pussy moved against his sensitive cock releasing another spurt of cum to an already over flowing pussy.

Larry's orgasm was over but the movements of Missy almost made him pull out. While she looked beautiful and calm Larry had gritted his teeth and held his breath. It was worth the wait. In the next moment she began panting and bucking beneath him. She forced her arse against his pelvis, closed her eyes, and then another orgasm struck her pussy. The pleasure in her cunt had been held back for too long and her orgasm was far beyond what normal stimulation would have done. This woman was on fire and hopefully the three of us had the hoses to put it out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.