Family Education - Cover

Family Education

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Angie's parents divorced, she went with her mother and her brother Frank went with their dad and she didn't see them for years. Now that she's off to grad school where her father teaches it's time to get to know her father and brother all over again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   School  

Dinner was hell for Angie. She was so nervous, and so damn horny, that she barely touched her food. Frank seemed to be having a good old time, dropping hints here and there and thank God their father just seemed oblivious to the whole thing.

After dinner, Angie went straight to her room and got out of her dress. She lay on her bed in bra and panties, wondering what she was going to do now. Frank was downstairs watching TV while her father went back to his study with Nicole, which gave Angie time to think. What frank had her doing, what Angie was sure her brother would want again, went against everything society taught. She tried to think of some way out of it, but the problem was, she really didn't want to. She wanted Frank as much as he wanted her.

Angie was organizing her drawers when she heard the TV go off downstairs. She held her breath and a then released a sigh of relief when Frank passed her door by and went to his room. But in the silence Angie realized that her room was right over her father's sutdy. And with her windows open, and his windows open, she could hear everything going on below.

"Oh Tony, geez, that feels great!" Nicole loudly moaned. She strained, but Angie couldn't hear much more until, "God, your tongue is making me cum. Oh thank you, Tony."

"We're not done yet." Angie's father announced.

"On the couch?" Nicole asked breathlessly.

"Over the desk this time." Tony's voice was a command.

Angie's pussy creamed and her legs went rubbery. She laid on her bed and listened to the lovers downstairs against the sounds of the night. Her father was going to bend his young assistant, a girl virtually her own age, over his desk and take her from behind. And how Angie wished that was her right now. She rubbed her pussy through her panties and closed her eyes, picturing the scene downstairs.

Angie nearly jumped out of her skin when her brother let himself into her room and shut the door. He held a finger to his lips to shush her and sat on the bed beside her. She never stopped touching herself.

"Frank, I can hear them downstairs. He's fucking Nicole again." Angie moaned.

"I know." Frank said. "Who do you think opened the windows in the study? I learned this trick years ago. I used to sit here in the dark and do what you're doing now while Dad banged away at his assistants. Dad's quite a stud, he's got a pretty good reputation on campus. He never has trouble getting eager students to work for him."

Angie heard her father grunting with the effort of his work. Nicole was moaning with every thrust. Angie saw the bulge in her brother's shorts grow while he watched her. "Let me help with that." Frank said. He bent over and started kissing Angie's pussy through her panties. She cried out. Finally, someone was touching her, was going to satisfy her. "Shhh, " Frank said. "Don't forget they could hear us too." Frank peeled the sticky panties away from her puffy lips, finding a neatly trimmed little brown triangle. He sucked those lips, tongue snaking between them.

"Oh yes, Frank. Eat me, suck my pussy!" Angie moaned. She reached out for Frank and found her way into his shorts, massaging his mammoth tool. Frank's tongue knew exactly where to touch her, how to thrill the infinite folds of his sister's cunt. She fumbled at his shorts, getting them off, trying to pull his cock toward her mouth.

"You want to suck me, sister?" Frank asked lewidly.

"God, yes, little brother. More than anything." Angie breathed.

"Then I want you on top of me."

Angie pulled her panties off and Frank helped her with her bra, exclaiming when he saw her perfect C-cups freed. He mashed them in his hands, sucking the nipples, driving Angie further to the brink.

Frank had no trouble lifting his sister, turning her around, and placing her on top of him. She immediately reached for his cock, stuffing as much as she could into her mouth. Angie lips stretched as far as they could go and she got a little more than half of it in. Her brother's fingers fingers had her spread wide open and his tongue fluttered in and out of her while he devoured her. Angie arched her back so she could grind harder into Frank's face. It had been much too long since anyone had licked her like this, and being able to suck her brother at the same time made the whole thing hotter.

Frank was amazed by how much cock his sister could take down her throat. Few girls he'd been with ever came close to Angie. And the way she fondled his balls, massaged the base of his cock, he swore she was trying to milk every ounce of cum out of him. He responded by nibbling her nubby little clit and stuffing two fingers inside her. Angie wailed around him, the vibrations just about doing him in.

While sucking, Angie still managed to keep an ear on the action down below. Her father kept telling Nicole what a tight little pussy she had and she just kept rhythmicly moaning. "You're gonna make me cum, baby." Tony shouted, apparently forgetting his daughter was just upstairs. Tony and Nicole seemed to shout together and the noise from downstairs suddenly stopped.

Meanwhile, Frank had held out as long as he could. He did not even warn Angie, just kept his mouth locked to her pussy. His hips jerked and hot jizz shot down his sister's throat, flooding out of her mouth and erupting from between her lips. She swallowed all she could, but it still seemed like most of Frank's cum was running down her chin.

The act of swallowing her brother's cum was literally the icing on the cake and Angie exploded in an earth shattering orgasm, two days of pent-up frustration flowing from her body. Thank God Frank's prick was still crammed in her mouth, or her father surely would have heard his daughter's screams. Frank's tongue did not let up, bringing orgasm after orgasm.

Finally Angie slumped onto her brother, shaking and exhausted, but satisfied. They lay like that for a while, with Angie planting little kisses on her brother's spent cock. He started to rise again, but Frank rolled her off of him.

"Damn, you're hot, big sister, but we don't have time for that. Dad will be coming to bed soon." Frank whispered, kissing Angie's cheek.

"Thank you, that was wonderful, Frank." Angie sighed.

Frank yanked his shorts on and pulled the sheet over his naked sister. "Good night Angie." He said. He left, closing the door behind him. Angie was asleep before he was across the hall.


Angie yawned and stretched under the crisp sheet. The sun was high in the sky. She never slept naked and that brought memories of last night rushing back to her. Could that really have happened? Yes, she knew it did, and smiled. She hadn't been satisfied like that in a long while. But then the shame came creeping in. She had wantonly let her own brother take her. No matter how good it felt, Angie knew it was wrong and she resolved then and there that it would not happen again, even if she had to move out.

Angie took a long, hot shower and slipped into her favourite red bikini to get some sun on the back deck. She lathered herself with oil and lay back on the chaise lounge, walkman cranked. With her headphones blasting, Angie couldn't hear her brother's approach. She jumped, startled, when he sat beside her on the lounge, his hand on her leg.

"You scared the hell out of me, Frank." Angie said, slipping her headphones off.

"Sorry, I saw you out here and wanted to say hi."

Angie paused for a second, then spoke. "Frank, we need to talk about last night."

"God, you were great, Angie."

She blushed, despite herself. "Thanks, but listen to me, Frank. We're brother and sister. It's wrong, we can't let it happen again. It might go too far next time."

"That's what I was hoping for." His hand rubbed higher on her thigh and Angie tried to keep her legs squeezed closed. "You look hot in that little bikini."

"Oh Frank, please don't make this harder than it is." Angie pleaded.

"Didn't you enjoy yourself?"

Angie took a while answering. "Yes." As hard as she was trying not to, Angie felt herself respond to his touch. She quickly tried to change the subject. "What are you doing home from work so early?"

"I took half a day, because I wanted to spend time with my big sister." Frank smiled.

They needed to get out, she thought. Not be alone together. "I have an idea. Why don't you show me around the campus?"

Frank looked glum. "Are you sure that what you want to do?"

Angie jumped up from the lounge. No, it wasn't. "Yeah, I haven't had a chance to see it yet."

Frank sighed, resigned. "All right, let me get changed."

They went inside and Angie locked her door while changing into a pair of overalls and a little sleeveless cropped sweater. She brushed out her hair and went downstairs to wait for Frank.

Frank came bounding downstairs in shorts and a tank top and showed Angie to his jeep. With the wind whipping through her hair, Angie felt a lot better. At least in public, Frank would have to keep his hands to himself. Or so she thought. It seemed like at any opportunity frank would brush against her, his hands lingering on her just a little too long. It was quickly apparent that the touches weren't just innocent. When Frank stood behind her while she looked in a store window, Frank had slipped his hands into the sides of her overalls, just touching the undersides of her breasts. She felt his bulge pressing into her ass. And the worst part was all those clandestine touches, in public view, were making Angie hotter than ever before.

By the time they climbed back into the jeep, Angie was so hot she could barely speak to her brother. Shifting up, he let his hand linger on her thigh. She made no effort to move it. In fact, she even opened her legs a little, but his hand remained where it was.

Back at the house, Angie went into the kitchen for a tall glass of lemonade before going upstairs for a very cold shower. Once again there was this unspoken tension between her and Frank and it was nearly impossible for her not to act on what she was feeling. Frank came into the kitchen a few seconds behind her and asked, "Can you pour me one too?"

Angie turned to hand Frank his glass, and he was right there beside her. He took the glass and set it on the counter. "Stop trying to deny it." He said. What? Angie wanted to ask, but was silent. "I know you want me as much as I want you. You can't fight it forever. I know it, I felt it last night." His big hands were on her waist. He was sucking on her neck. Angie's body burned for him. For her brother. "No, please Frank. Don't make me do this. You know we shouldn't." Angie weakly protested. Her hands were on Frank's chest, but rubbing, not pushing.

"You don't want me to stop. Tell me." Frank nibbled her ear.

"Please. Please, Frank. I want... I want..." Angie finally caved. "I want you. Please touch me, like last night. Yes..." Frank kissed her, tongue pushing past her lips and she sucked it, pulled at his tank top.

Frank touched her under the overalls, touching her bare back and stomach. Angie was rolling with the momentum now. She groped at her brother's muscular chest, sucking his nipples, kissing the tanned skin. Frank popped the buckles on her overalls and they dropped to the floor, leaving her in the cropped sweater and panties. Her panties were so wet. He cupped her in his hand and she ground into it.

"My sister had hot little panties." Frank said.

Angie moaned in response. Then, "Yes, Frank. So hot, hot for you." Her hands trembled so badly she had a hard time getting his shorts open, but she managed. Angie pushed them down, freeing his manhood, taking the jutting member in her hands. Frank took her by the waist and sat her on the counter. Angie leaned back against the cabinets and Frank sucked her belly ring, licked at it, pulled it with his teeth. She loved having it played with, it felt so erotic and Frank seemed to know exactly what to do. "I was dying to do this last night." He said.

As good as it felt Angie needed something else. She pushed on his head and spread her legs wide. "So that's what sister wants. Is that all I'm good for?" He teased.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.