Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

I was awakened by a soft shake and whisper, "Master, Master, it is midnight. Are you going to check the boat?"

"I need to, Elaine," I quietly answered, and got up to look topside.

I heard someone following me and glanced over my shoulder. I figured it would be Elaine, but it was Connie. "Hi, Connie," I greeted her quietly.

"Hi, Petey. What is going on?" She asked me.

"I always check the boat during the night for security reasons."

"Elaine says it's also the time for sex."

I chuckled, "Elaine and I have had sex once. I am not a big stud like she would have you believe."

Connie laughed, "She did talk like she enjoyed it though."

"Petey, I wanted to thank you for allowing me to join your family," she tearfully said.

"Connie, we need you as much as you need us. You are a sweet girl, and I know you will contribute to our family," I hugged her and said.

"I hope I will be more than that eventually," she said with a leer.

"Do all of you have designs on my body?" I laughingly asked.

"I don't think Mama does, but I know the rest of us do." Connie was laughing hard at that one.

I grabbed her up and hugged her. "That one will cost you a kiss." I lightly kissed her on the lips.

She kissed me back much more warmly. "Petey, you are a good man."

We checked the boat over and headed below.

I got back into bed. Jeanie said, "That was quick."

I swatted her butt and said, "You are a busy one, aren't you?"

"No, well maybe, but Petey, I want my turn soon," she said with a bit of pleading in her voice.

I stroked her face and kissed her lips lightly. "We will talk about it tomorrow."

She kissed me again and snuggled up and we slept.

The next morning, after a good breakfast, we decided to sail south down into Old Mexico. For no other reason than the fishing is good there.

During the day we taught Connie about sailing. She is very bright and a quick study.

She took a look around the boat and applied her police and emergency training. That night at supper she said, "You all know that a machine gun will shoot this boat to pieces, right?"

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"This boat is fiberglass, a good material, but even a .22 will shoot through it. We need some sort of hardened security places. Burlap sacks full of sand will work fine," she said.

I hadn't really thought about that sort of defensive need. We continued with supper and our normal discussion.

That evening Elaine was acting very touchy/feely. I knew what she wanted, but decided to play a game with her. "You are going to get into trouble, Elaine," I whispered to her.

"How is that, My Sweet Master?" She asked with a kiss on my cheek.

I hugged her and said, "You will get me so excited for your body that I may have to take you everywhere."

Her knees got weak. If I hadn't been holding her she would have fallen. "Oh, My Master, don't tease me with promises you won't keep. My fondest fantasy is to have your beautiful penis in me, everywhere you can make it fit."

I gave her a soft kiss and told her to remind me of that when we had a rest day.

"Yes, Master, I'll remember," she said with a smile.

I thought for a couple of hours about our situation. We were maxing out our facilities now. We really needed a bigger boat.

When Mama came out to relieve me, I told her what I had been thinking about. "Sweetheart," she said, "there is a big sailboat at Sarasota where I had this boat refurbished. It might do for what we want."

"Okay, Mama, turn east and we will go and see what we can find."

I went to bed. Elaine and Jeanie were asleep already. I quietly got in bed, naked. Elaine moved sleepily, and snuggled with me. Jeanie kept on snoring. I could tell when Elaine realized I was naked; she moved her hand to my penis and kissed my chest.

"Suck me, Slave Girl, and don't make a mess," I whispered sternly.

Elaine whispered back, "Thank you, Master."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.