Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

We sailed offshore a bit then headed north toward Mullet Key.

"I am very sorry about Julio," I told Elaine. I was trying to ease her out of her funk about his impending death.

"I loved him very much. He was very good to me," she said.

"Will you please get us a drink of water?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'd be happy to," she answered.

We had our water and sailed the 30 miles to Mullet key and anchored a couple of miles southwest.

Elaine and I worked to stow our gear in the most compact way possible in preparation for Mama and Jeanie bringing their stuff.

I could tell that Elaine was depressed. "Elaine will you come and sit with me for a little while?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master. Uh, may I call you Master?" She asked me.

"Do you want to call me Master?" I answered her.

"Yes, very much. Julio gave me to you and you have been very good to me," she told me.

I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted this favor. "Yes, Elaine, you may call me master when we are alone. When we are around other people, I would like for you to call me Petey, since that is what my friends call me, and I hope we will be friends."

I didn't really know how to handle the situation with Elaine. I wasn't used to this Master/slave stuff, and I just wanted Elaine to get over Julio's loss in a comfortable way. I hoped that we would have a good working relationship and a good romantic relationship if we were compatible; which is yet to be seen.

She came and sat next to me, reached out and held my hand. She waited for me to speak.

"Elaine, what were your duties in Julio's household?" I inquired; hoping mundane conversation would help her.

"My main duties were taking care of my Master, Julio. I slept with him, kept his wardrobe in good order and clean, I cooked when I needed to and kept his house clean," she answered. "I also took care of any other orders my Master gave me."

"What was your favorite thing, Elaine?" I asked.

"I loved it when Julio would use me for sex. I was so pleased when he had me pierced," she answered. "Master, I know I am unusual in what brings me enjoyment, but I truly hope that I can fulfill your needs and desires."

"Let me see your piercing," I told her.

She immediately stuck out her tongue. Then stripped off her robe and showed me her left breast. Her tongue was pierced with a barbell, and her nipple was pierced with a gold ring that had a heart suspended on it.

"Do you hit your teeth much with the tongue piercing?" I asked her.

"I chipped a tooth when I first had it," she said.

I held her nipple and read the inscription on the heart, it said "Julio's".

I got a hit on my fishing rod about that time and I went to catch the fish. I said over my shoulder "Cover back up, I can't have you getting sunburned."

"Yes, Master," I heard in a soft but clear voice.

I had caught a grouper that weighed about 6 pounds, so I put him in the cooler and put my rod back out as well as another, since we were anchored.

I washed my hands, and called Elaine over. When she got to me she held my hand and waited. "Would you like to continue in similar duties in my household?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master," she quickly answered.

"I have one additional duty you need to perform for my household," I said. "You will need to be on our household security team, can you shoot?"

"Yes, Master, Julio used to take me with him to trap tournaments. I have my own shotgun," she happily answered.

Elaine was tall and looked me right in the eye, so I figured that she could shoot my shotgun without any trouble. "You can use this gun for your security duties," I told her and gave her my Bennelli and a box of buckshot.

She quickly looked it over, checked the loads and put it back where I got it. "I shot an over and under, but I know how these work," she told me.

We ate supper and pulled in our rods for the night. We had caught several nice fish that afternoon and cleaned and prepared them for eating.

We bathed and prepared the boat for nighttime. Elaine is very pretty, tall as I said before, green eyes, brunette hair kept short, trim but healthy body; just very pretty.

I had to suppress a laugh when she saw me naked. She smiled and said, "Master, you are very handsome."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.