A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game - Cover

A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game

Copyright© 2006 by Roxanne

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My friend Stan and I took a one-day trip to Yuma, to see a Padres spring training game. On the way, we decided to skip the ballgame, and drive farther. A week later, we were visiting friends in Dallas. They took us to a party, which ended up in a no holds barred strip poker game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

I didn't pay too much attention to what went on between the others during the break, but when we resumed our seats, I noticed all four penises on display were more erect than I remembered them. It seemed as if Stan and I weren't the only ones to have a little "chat."

The next hand was one of those poker hands straight from hell. My former mother-in-law would have called it "nothing with nothing." Before the draw, nobody bet much, so it didn't cost too much to stay in. I discarded the entire hand. I got back five useless cards, with a jack high. My only hope was that a woman would have the best hand. No such luck. But at least Tom's wasn't the best. Actually, Stan won the pot with a great bluff, but the high hand, and therefore the temporary owner of my panties, was Bob.

I sighed and stood up, reluctantly ready for the show to begin. As Bob walked around the table, I noticed not only did he have a major league hardon poking through his fly, but his penis was actually pulsing as he walked. For a moment, I thought he might shoot his wad on his way around the table.

I figured I might as well make the most of my unveiling, not that there was much that wasn't already on view. When Bob came within range, I reached out and shook his penis as if I was shaking someone's hand, and he went off right on the spot. A real gusher; I wondered if he was a Texas oilman.

A few years ago, I would have knelt down, placed that functioning instrument in my mouth and sucked it dry. Since it was a penis I'd never met before, I still knelt, but I alternated firing it at my nipples. I used the tip of Bob's penis to rub his cum all over my breasts. When he was finished, I stood, gave him a big hug, and wiped myself off as well as I could on his t-shirt.

I looked around the table, half-way expecting to see some sexual activity amongst my fellow players, but they all seemed to be mesmerized by Bob and me.

"Well, big boy, it seems I have something of yours."

Bob's hands were actually trembling when he claimed his prize. I thought I might get some action in return, but he simply slipped the panties down my legs, and I stepped out of them. He picked them up and walked back to his chair. He hadn't said one word.

During the last refreshment break, Julie put a large stack of towels and washcloths on the corner of the bar. I walked over and got a washcloth, waited for the water in the bar tap to warm, and wiped my breasts off. I took a towel, walked back to the table and rubbed myself dry. I put the towel on the back of my chair and sat down to resume play.

At first, I tried to cross my legs, a concession to modesty, but then figured what the hell. I knew the rules, accepted the terms, and had been the first one naked -- I wouldn't be the last -- so let them look if they wanted to. I spread my legs a bit; they had certainly seen similar sights before. Besides, I had almost half the chips on the table.

Without any clothes to worry about losing, I could concentrate on the money. If I had nothing, I could fold and only lose my ante. That meant that, more likely than not, somebody naked would have the worst hand. At the moment, that meant only me. When a woman won, all the men who couldn't beat the worst woman's hand of the women still with clothing would lose. If a man won, it was the worst hand among the woman with clothing who would give up something.

The next hand proved how much easier it was to play just one kind of poker while everyone else was still playing two kinds. I got another garbage deal, so I folded and lost only one white chip, my ante.

The women with bad hands had to stay in at least through the draw, hoping to improve their hand, because with only four women still with clothing, there was a greater chance of being the woman on the bubble, the one with the worst woman's hand. Except for Kathy, the next woman to lose was going to show some serious skin.

It cost everybody else four bucks to stay in through the draw; some of the players were about out of chips. Six people folded after the draw. Presumably some of those folders felt safe, with good enough cards they didn't fear being low hand. Some of the others didn't help their cause by staying in, and were hoping somebody of their gender would win. Only Bob, Tom and Kathy stayed in, and the pot kept growing, as they all kept raising. Kathy turned out to be the big winner, and Bob was virtually tapped out. Fred and Gary were unable to beat Melissa's poorest hand, and Kathy claimed their t-shirts.

Before the next hand was dealt, Bob said, "I need some chips."

"So do most of us," said Laurie.

"Well, I need an offer on something." He was looking directly at me, since I had so much of the money.

"Stand up, Bob," I said. "Your t-shirt isn't something I'd want, smeared with all that cum. I wouldn't give you even five bucks for it. Maybe one of the other women would give you more, as a souvenir or something."

I paused.

Nobody spoke.

I continued, "I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do: I'll give you a choice, fifty bucks for your shorts, or a hundred bucks for my panties."

Before Bob could reply, Tom said, "house rules, you can't put them back on."

"Gee, Tom, I'd think somebody else might enjoy taking them off if they got lucky, but Julie already told me I couldn't redress. However if I own my own panties, it makes the end game negotiations easier for me."

Tom still wore my bra around his neck, and he was the only man there I wanted nothing to do with. Tom however seemed to want somebody new, and he told Bob, "I'll give you $110 for Roxanne's panties."

Bob looked at me. Suddenly he was an auctioneer with a hot property on the block.

I considered the possibilities. Tom already had my bra, I didn't know just what was meant by "negotiation," but if he won the bidding, he would certainly have the upper hand in whatever negotiations would take place. I might be expected to fuck him to regain possession. On the other hand, Tom was a far superior poker player than Bob. If I let Tom buy my panties, he would be at a poker-playing disadvantage, because he was bidding about half his chips for them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.