A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game - Cover

A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game

Copyright© 2006 by Roxanne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My friend Stan and I took a one-day trip to Yuma, to see a Padres spring training game. On the way, we decided to skip the ballgame, and drive farther. A week later, we were visiting friends in Dallas. They took us to a party, which ended up in a no holds barred strip poker game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

We took a bathroom break at that point. Refreshments were brought out, and drinks were freshened. Everyone was barefoot except Tom, who had one sock on. He also had at least three times the chips of anyone else. Three of the men had lost their shirts, and three of the women had lost their blouses. I was definitely the biggest monetary loser; I had less than $20 left.

I asked Julie what would happen if I ran out of chips.

"That leaves you with three choices. You can strip down and watch the rest of the evening, or you can auction off something you have won if anybody wants it, or you can auction off your own goods or services."

"My own goods or services?"

"Yes, somebody will bid on your bra or your panties, or on a tongue job or a hand job and such."

"If I get lucky, can I trade for or buy my own clothes?"

"Yes, but you can't put them back on."

"Can I keep playing if I am naked?"

"Oh yes, as long as you have chips."

The next hand was a disaster. I only lost six bucks. Stan won. Melissa lost her blouse, but I didn't beat the lowest man's hand, so after Stan claimed Melissa's blouse, he came for my pants.

"Stand up Roxi. Let us get a good look at this," said Tom.

Reluctantly I stood up, and Stan pulled me back a few paces from the table, so everybody could get a good view. He knelt in front of me, and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. As they fell to my knees, my panties came part of the way down too. I tried to pull them up, but not before Stan got a hand inside one leg, and massaged my curls. He removed his hand, and I adjusted my panties for what little cover I could get from them. They were transparent, except for a little yellow patch front and center. The yellow patch allowed one to clearly tell that this woman's pubic hair was exactly the same color brown as the hair on her head.

When the game resumed, it was obvious why we were playing poker at a low glass table. Nothing was going to be hidden.

I tossed in my ante. Decision time was rapidly approaching. If I didn't get really lucky quick, I was going to have to strip down and quit, or auction something off. I wondered about the possibility of...

"You in?"

"Oh!" I'd been daydreaming. 5 cards were face down in front of me. "Is anything wild?"

"Wake up. You're about to lose all your clothes and all your money, and you're not even here," said Kathy. Deuces are wild, and you need to put in three white chips."

I picked up my cards and fanned them slightly. "I'll see your three and raise you four more." This hand was to be Roxanne's last stand. By the time the bet got back to me, nobody had folded, and I needed four bucks to stay in.

I put my cards face down on the table, and stood up. "OK, guys, take a good look." I made four ninety-degree turns, so everybody could see both profiles and the crack in my butt, through the transparent backside of my panties. "This embarrasses me before so many of you I don't know, but I'm out of cash. I'm a good poker player with a run of bad luck. Does anybody want to buy a bra?"

I don't know if Stan was shocked or not. That was pretty brazen of me around strangers. I'm not as wild in real life as I talk, now, not like I used to be. He raised his eyebrows. I knew his unspoken question: "Do you really have that good a hand?"

He knew by my smile and raised eyebrows that the answer was "yes."

"OK, I'll play along," Stan said. "I'll give you twenty bucks for the bra. But you are going to have to earn it back later."

"I'll give you $25." "$30." "$35." The bidding intensified. "I'll go 40 dollars."

Tom got up and walked around me, sort of checking out the merchandise. He put his hand on the yellow panel on the front of my panties and felt the hair below. "I'll give you $100 for the panties right now. Take it or leave it."

He had most of the money, and he could afford it. I pushed his hand away. "I don't need $100. I just need $50 for my bra."

The best I could do was the $45 Tom offered. He made a big production of removing it. He walked all around me a couple of times. He ran his hands all over my breasts. As disgusting as I thought he was, I felt myself responding to his hands. Next he was kissing my nipples through my bra.

"Claim your prize and sit down. We have a hand to finish."

Thank you for saying that, Melissa, I thought to myself. Tom finally unsnapped my bra, gave my nipples a sloppy kiss, and sat down. He fastened the bra around his neck like a necklace. I stood there for a moment, embarrassed but proud. Nipples erect, breasts high and firm, stomach sucked in a little tighter than usual.

Casually I returned to my chair, carefully counted my new $45 in chips, and without picking up my cards said: "I'll see your $4, and raise you $4 more. Only one person folded, and on the third go round, I only raised another dollar. When the draw came to me, I discarded one card, an eight of hearts. I kept the three wild twos and the king of hearts. I drew the ace of hearts. Much better than I'd hoped for. A wild card aided royal flush beat the four kings I expected all to pieces.

Stan, bless him, had interpreted the signal exactly right. When I only drew one card, he said, "well, she was always the exhibitionist. There she goes looking for that inside straight again."

"Don't you wish, smart ass. Put your money where your mouth is."

Tom played right into my hands. "That's right. I won her blouse when she tried for an inside straight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.