Song of Thanks - Cover

Song of Thanks

Copyright© 2006 by Grampy

Chapter 2: Discoveries of Love May,1981

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Discoveries of Love May,1981 - Courtney kissed Darryl in the sunrise by the lake, and announced that she would marry him someday. They were both eight and love seemed very simple. Their lives and love proved to be anything but simple. But always there was the lake, and her sweet song.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

May 1981

Darryl's cousin Robyn and her grandparents picked him up at the airport. Even though they were her grandparents on "the other side" and not actually related to Darryl, they had always loved him as their own. And Darryl, having no living grandparents, returned their affection. He also loved their lake house, and it was a great place for him to stay when, like now, his parents were out of the country on State Department business.

"How long can you stay, Darryl?" asked an excited Robyn, "I've missed you; you haven't stayed with us since 6th grade, not counting summers."

"I've missed you, and Grandma and Grandpa Kedrick, and the lake. But I'm not sure how long I'll be staying."

"I'll bet you missed Courtney, too." Darryl blushed from Robyn's teasing. "I know she missed you." She made little kissing sounds to his utter mortification.

Grandma Kedrick turned around from the front seat. "Quit teasing him, Robyn. You're just as bad as Courtney... Darryl's folks aren't sure how long they'll be gone, but they told us to enroll him in school next year, so you may have a new classmate this fall."

"Oh wow, that's super!... Oh gosh, I'm sorry Darryl; I guess you'll miss your folks a lot."

"Yeah but I like it here a lot too." Darryl was quiet for a minute; then, in an almost overly casual voice, "Ah... I guess, Courtney didn't wanna come?"

"Nah, her Mom wouldn't let her," said Robyn.

Her grandmother turned around puzzled. "That's odd; when I saw Karen Archer at the grocery store, she thought it was terrific; she knew Courtney would flip. And Robyn, you told me it was Courtney that had changed her mind." Suddenly, she looked right at Robyn. "You wanta fess up, young lady?"

She knew that when Grandma called you "young lady," it was time to tell the truth. She looked down at her feet. "I guess maybe I forgot to tell Courtney what time we were leaving. I'm sorry; I just wanted Darryl to myself for a while. As soon as the two of them get together, they'll forget I'm even alive."

Darryl reached over and gave his cousin a hug. "Robyn, you're just as important to me too, even if we're cousins. If I ever forget that and ignore you, you just kick me, OK."

"OK, and don't think I won't, Darryl Sanders. Even if she is my best friend, she'll have to share you."

Grandma Kedrick looked at him knowingly. "Good luck, Darryl, I think you're going to need it." She looked ahead to the to the lake house driveway where a very unhappy Courtney was waiting for them. "In fact, I think you're going to need luck right away."

Grandpa Kedrick spoke for the first time, "If luck ain't enough, and where females are involved, it usually ain't, then you and I will just have to sneak off and do a little fishing."

"Paw, fishing's your solution to every problem."

"Yep, good 'un too."

As soon as the car stopped, Darryl tried to defuse the situation by hopping out and running over to Courtney and grabbing her in a big hug. "Don't be mad at Robyn; she's just afraid we'll leave her out; don't spoil this day," he whispered. Then he switched to a regular voice that everyone could hear. "Wow, Courtney, it's great to see you; I've missed you" He became aware that she was pressing into his chest. He let go and looked at her; she was obviously becoming a woman, developing a woman's body. "Courtney; you've grown up on me."

"So have you, Darryl Sanders; you're taller and you look leaner. I like the new you. You didn't say if you like the changes in me."

"Of course he likes them; you've got boobies," piped up Robyn. "All boys like boobies."

"I think I would prefer to refer to them as 'her figure, ' and to answer your question, Courtney, yes, I like your new figure very much. I think you are beautiful."

"Thank you, Darryl, still the flirt. I've got so much to tell you."

"Me too, I'm dying to tell you everything. When will I see you?"

"Soon; I'm staying here at the lake house."

"Robyn invited you to stay?"

"It's more like she invited herself," said Robyn. "But then," she shrugged, "who am I to stand in the way of love?"

"This last week of school, and two more weeks after that, my parents are going to go help my grandma fix up her farm."

The Kedrick household settled down, if three teenagers can ever be called "settled," into a pleasant pattern of swimming, fishing and mysterious games that involved lots of teenage girl giggling. After the grandparents retired upstairs for the night, the three teenagers had free run of the house. The first night was a weekend so they could stay up, as though sleep were an option after so long apart. Everybody went and got their pajamas and robes and came back to watch creepy scary films.

It started out with Courtney and Darryl on the sofa, and Robyn in Grandpa's big chair, but she looked so forlorn that Courtney glanced at Darryl, and when he nodded, said, "Come on over here, Robyn, and join us, I think Darryl can handle two women if we go easy on him."

Robyn brightened immediately. "Really? Are you sure? Is it OK with you, Darryl?"

"OK? Are you kidding? It's every guy's dream. Two gorgeous babes."

So he ended up as the happy filling in a wiggling pubescent girl sandwich. If he expected Robyn to hold back because of their kinship, he was surely disappointed, for she was at least as flirtatious with word and body as her best friend. Neither girl showed any real sign of timidity or shyness, so hardly a quarter hour had passed before they claimed the room was too warm — it wasn't — and removed their robes.

Darryl was startled though certainly delighted by their choice of sleepwear, even though unaware of the hours of discussion and planning that had gone into their choices. Robyn was wearing a cute little baby-doll set that would probably have fit her when he was here two years ago. So tightly did it fit her precious little posterior and so tight was it between her legs that the only thing preventing a shocking display of pubic hair was that she had yet to grow any. Courtney, on the other hand, was covered in generous yards of extremely sheer material. The dark shadows of her areolas and the lighter shadow of her fine pubic growth were easily seen through the almost transparent gown.

Darryl quickly discovered that the fact that he did not find the room warm did not allow him to retain his robe. He was left in only a pair of pajama bottoms. Both girls had seen him many times in a bathing suit, but not since hormones had removed the baby fat and broadened his shoulders and an active interest in sport had added muscle. Men are often unaware, and women often hide the fact, so Darryl was totally unaware that his bare chest affected Courtney as much as her visible breasts affected him.

Back on the couch, each girl picked a side to snuggle up to and an arm to make her own. Robyn pulled her arm down to her tummy where she held it with both her hands. Courtney placed her captive hand right between her breasts where she likewise held it with both of her hands. This unfortunately did not leave Darryl a free hand to make a better arrangement for his erection, which he was terrified that the girls might see. He would have found that utterly mortifying. They would have found it utterly fascinating.

He was very surprised, but a bit relieved, when Courtney called for an early night. Robyn seemed like she would have preferred to stay right where she was, cuddled up with Darryl, but she reluctantly went to bed. Courtney turned to him, "Are you going to take me to the lake to see the sun rise tomorrow?"

"I'd like that; shall I come get you?"

"No, this time I'll come get you; it'll be more fun that way." And giving him a passionate but brief goodnight kiss, she followed Robyn to bed.

That night Darryl was just starting to drift off to sleep when he sensed a motion and turned his head in time to see a figure climb in bed with him. His nose told him it was Courtney, and his lips confirmed it when she gave him a warm kiss.

"Courtney, what are you doing?"

"Getting in bed with you."

"No, I mean, why?"

Courtney giggled. "Hasn't your Dad had that talk with you yet?

Darryl finally took her and held her where he could look her in the eye. "Courtney, please, what's going on? I mean, I'm glad to have you here, but..."

"I'm sorry, Darryl, I am teasing you a little, and I'm a bit scared. I don't even know if you still like me. Darryl, please, would you just hold me?"

He immediately took her in his arms and started kissing her on the neck and shoulder, "Of course I do, Courtney; you're still the girl I dream about."

She rolled her head around and pulled him in for a lover's kiss. Her tongue demanded entrance and soon was dueling his until they finally broke the kiss breathlessly. "I came tonight because I just want to cuddle with you. I want to wake up with you in the morning. I want to sleep in your arms. I've never been in bed with a boy I mean even though we're not going to do it or anything"

"Didn't your mother warn you about what animals we are? How we can't control ourselves? Do you really want to trust me?"

"Yes, Darryl, Is there any reason I can't?"

"No Courtney, I would never do anything to hurt you, or that you didn't want to do. I'm not like that."

"So if I ask you if we can spend the night just cuddling and nothing else, will you promise me that you'll behave?"

"I can say no?"

"Are you?"

"What do you think, of course not, let's start cuddling."

Courtney immediately spooned up against him with him behind. She pulled his arm around her like a wrap and soon made herself comfortable. Darryl was comfortable too, with one exception. Darryl, the honest, honorable young man could make promises, think pure thoughts, and behave with perfect propriety. Darryl's pecker, on the other hand, worked on a different and simpler system. It felt itself being pressed into an extremely shapely female ass, so it was Christmas in May; let's unwrap the packages and party hardy!

Darryl felt the stirring in his groin. He thought of baseball, without effect. He imagined French kissing his eighty two year-old maiden aunt, no joy. "Ah, ah... Courtney, my promise to behave, ah..."

"Yes, Darryl... what?" asked a skeptical Courtney.

Darryl was blushing bright red. "Ah, I guess I should have said that not everything is ah well under my... ah... control."

"Darryl Sanders, what the hell you talking about?" She looked puzzled for a moment, when suddenly she started. "OH! Oh, how big is that thing?"

She turned around and faced a red-faced Darryl. "It's all right, sweetheart, it's a normal reaction; it's a compliment really. I just wasn't expecting it." She reached towards it. "Can I touch it, Darryl? Please, I've never felt one."

Darryl hesitated, and then nodded. She gently gripped his erection through his pajama bottoms. It was relatively long but thin, which was normal for his age; thickness would come later. Certainly her hands felt good. He had never yet had a true wet ejaculation, but the presence of strong dry climaxes meant that they weren't far in his future. Touching him was causing a reaction in her as well. She licked her lips and looked in his eyes. "Darryl, please, I want to see it; please take off your pajamas; I want to see you. Later, I'll let you see me."

Darryl raised his hips, so that Courtney could pull his bottoms off. He lay back with his arms behind his head and just let her take charge. She gently hefted his testicles as though weighing them. Her small hands had no problem reaching all the way around his thin cock. She started rubbing her hands up and down. Her technique wasn't that good, but the fact that it was her hands made it more effective.

'Darryl, if I took off my nightgown, would it make it easier for you to, you know, get off?"

"Oh my God, yes!"

Courtney lifted her nightgown off, leaving herself dressed only in a sheer pair of white panties. Her adolescent breasts were full and very firm, capped with areolas and nipples of a vivid pink Just the sight of her was almost enough to cause Darryl to climax instantly. "My God, Courtney, you are so beautiful, I can hardly believe it."

"You like me with tits?"

"Oh yes! And they're beautiful tits."

She returned to stroking his erection, while his eyes drank in her beauty. Darryl started feeling a strange tightness in his groin. It was similar to the dry climaxes he had experienced, but so much more intense that it was actually painful. He was afraid he might actually be sick and embarrass himself. His heart was pounding in his ears, and he was starting to feel dizzy. "Courtney, I feel strange; something's happening to me, Oh God!"

Violent spasms shook his whole body, and to Courtney's amazement and delight, he launched several generous dollops of his seed skyward, to come splattering downward on him, on her arm, on the bed. "Wow, that was fantastic, and to think I caused all that. Is it always like that?"

"I don't know, Courtney, that's the very first time I've ever done that. Nothing has ever come out before. It felt fantastic. In Sex Ed. Class they called it an ejaculation; I think it means I am physically a man. "

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. "Oh Darryl, I'm glad I gave you your first real ejaculation. I guess I made you a man. It was fun, too. You want me to give you your second?"

"Yes, later, but there is something I would like even more. Can I touch your breasts? They're so beautiful,"

Courtney blushed, "Part of me is embarrassed to let you, and another part wants to show them off. But I really like you looking at me." And look is exactly what he did. She had just completed puberty. Her breasts were like fruit at the peak of freshness on the vine, completely firm and unblemished, almost too perfect to be real. He reached with a single finger and teased the nipple. It responded by achieving a miniature erection and by setting off a direct reaction of warmth and wetness between her legs. The finger proved to be just a scout for the lips and tongue that quickly followed. When his mouth was drawn to pay homage to her breasts, the intensity and nature of her response marked the functional change to the nerve connections of the breast that accompanied their physical growth, making them an erogenous zone second only to the sexual organs themselves. Courtney, experiencing the first all-out physical stimulation of her newly developed breasts, was not prepared for the strength of her body's reaction.

"Darryl, stop! Please don't touch me any more." And she suddenly ran off in tears.

"Courtney, stop, don't go..." But it was too late. Darryl waited to see if she would come back to go watch the sun rise with him. He was really hurt when she didn't. Finally, he just went to the dock by himself, to lick his wounds and join the countless generations of males before him to sit watching the dawn, hoping to gain some tiny insight into the unfathomable psyche of women.

Since that day when an eight year old Courtney had announced "And something else, Darryl Sanders, I'm going to marry you someday" at this very spot, Darryl had always been certain that the two of them were destined to be together. He wasn't even certain why, because children made and broke such promises and commitments as casually as they changed their socks, and in some cases, even more often. But he was sure, even though he might go several years without coming to the lake house and seeing Courtney. Darryl and Courtney were both attractive and popular and were happy to hang out with members of the opposite sex. But it was common knowledge that they weren't interested in anything other than friendship, and they would gently disillusion anyone who tried to become more. Even though the two had made no formal agreement that would have prevented their dating others, they simply weren't interested. Although they never used the word, because through misuse and overuse, at their age it had become suspect, they were in love, deeply in love.

But at this moment, sitting alone on the dock, a hurt and confused Darryl was less confident of the future. Staring at the surface of the pond, lost in his melancholy thoughts, he never noticed the silent figure that glided in and sat beside him. Her hand tentatively reached out for his, and he resisted until he looked into her eyes and saw where the tears had been. His heart melted, and he took her in his arms and kissed her eyes.

This brought new tears. "I'm sorry Darryl, sniff, I'm sorry. You've got to think I'm an awful bitch and a complete nut case."

"Shhh, don't cry, I don't think any of that about you. I think you're wonderful, but I'm confused, I don't know what you want me to do."

She laughed ruefully. "You mean because one minute I'm making you promise that you won't touch me, the next I'm happily jerking you off and five minutes later, I run crying from the room like a 3rd grader because you touch a tit, at my invitation?"

"Yeah, something like that, I just don't know what you want me to do. I don't want to hurt you or upset you, but that's all I seem to do."

"It's not your fault, Darryl, I'm as confused as you are. It's like I woke up one morning in my mother's body. Things don't feel the same and sometimes I get scared. Do you remember when you were here, and I was eleven? I had just little bumps for boobies, but I let you suck on them, and it felt just sorta tingly nice. Tonight when you sucked on my booby, I felt it all over my body. I even felt it between my legs. I felt out of control. The feelings were so strong they scared me. It wasn't you at all. I wasn't sure I could control myself. It's like that all the time. I need your help finding the real me in all this."

"What can I do? Courtney?"

"You can help because I trust you, I always have. Even when I ran away, I realized later that I didn't need to."

"I promise I will always protect you as well as I can Courtney."

"I want to explore my new body and my new feelings with you, and I need to rely on your promise. Is it fair of me to even ask that from you?"

"Yes OK, and I won't let you down."

"You won't get blue balls will you? I hear boys at school talk about it. I don't want to do that it you"

"Don't worry about me getting blue balls", he said while gently laughing. "I've read that it isn't as common as guys try to make it out to be, but even if it were you've already shown that you can cure them in a hurry. As long as you're willing to help that way I'll never have to worry about it!"

With that they took each others hands and walked back to the house to spend the day like normal teenagers. Darryl went fishing with Grandpa Kedrick, leaving Robyn and Courtney home with Robyn's grandmother. They spent the afternoon in girl talk.

'Grandma," Courtney asked, "Do you remember when you were our age?"

"Oh yes, you never forget the time when you first become a woman, or, let's be honest, you don't forget finally getting tits after checking the mirror every day, or to be nuts about a boy. I'll tell you something, Miss Courtney, if I were your age, I'd wet my panties for your Darryl. He's a hunk."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.