Strange New World - Cover

Strange New World

Copyright© 2006 by Boomer8450

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man journeys through a very changed world. Will his family keep him afloat, can he be what the world wants him to be? Codes may be added as the story writes itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I took a quick shower, shaved, and headed downstairs for something to eat. I seriously wonder why I even bother getting dressed any more. Mom had a giant plate of eggs and bacon waiting for me. I paused, looking over my mother. Its obvious Jenny is her daughter — the same raven hair, the same hard-yet-curvy body, the same sexually smoldering stare, even when they were laughing or crying. Mom's a bit older, obviously, and a few years ago, all of my friends had to get beaten once or twice for making inappropriate comments. Guys could say anything they wanted, about any hot women, regardless of her age, unless someone was related to her. You know how it works — lust after anyone but my sister. Then I'll break your legs. Lust after my mom and...

"How's mom's little breadwinner?" She asked with a wink and a smile. It was our little inside joke. I was probably one of the highest paid whores of all time. Supply and demand, you see. And the jokes kept me sane, in a fatalistic sort of way.

"Your daughters bottom is in for a long night" I replied, doing my best leer. Mom pretended to blanch for a moment. She knew my taste when it comes to womens backsides.

"Did she do something to deserve it?" she asked, as I started to shovel food down my gullet. The company car would be here any minute.

"Yeah," I replied between gulps. "She woke me up with one of her world class blowjobs, wearing a bunch of leather straps, and little else."

"And that deserves... ?" she asked, pretending not to be sure if she should be happy or afraid for her daughter — even though she had no reason to worry about her daughter. I'd never hurt her. I'd cause her pain, certainly, but rarely more than she would get off on. I would never hurt her.

"That deserves a toasty red bottom, and a well-fucked asshole" I replied, not embarrassed at the least to have this talk with my mom. It was a new world now. At least for our little family.

"I think some pretty sore tits as well" I continued, getting hard just thinking about what I would do to my sister tonight. "If I were a betting man, I'd bet against her wearing a bra tomorrow" I proclaimed loftily between bites.

"Just don't take it too far.' She replied, a hint of sadness on her face, and a hint of — jealousy? Was it that her daughter was one of the very few women in the world that got laid on a regular basis any more, or something else? Something she had been denying herself?

"She'll be more than fine tomorrow, Mom. I promise." I replied, as the subject of our discussion sauntered in, giving Mom a peck on the check, despite being dressed in something too risqué for the pages of Victoria's Secret.

"I see why he has something special planned for you tonight" she told her daughter, appraising her as Jenny pirouetted.

"Oh, he's just being a big old meany big brother" she smirked, knowing in the end, she always did hold the upper hand between us. She had my heart, and there was nothing I could do to combat that. She only let me do what I wanted to too her because we were different faces on the same coin.

"Sure he is, you little vixen" Mom replied, swatting at her daughters bare butt. Jenny giggled and tried to hop out of the way, but 4" stilettos don't lend themselves to hopping out of the way well. The fading handprint on one check got a bit of a refresher.

"Get over here, Minx" I told her, and she sauntered over, making sure that even a dead man wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of her.

"Yes, my dearest brother, my master, my lord, my reason for life" she mocked me, her trademark smirk/grin pasted on her ruby lips.

I grabbed a fistful of her silky black hair, and gently pulled her ear down to my lips. I couldn't help but notice that she kept her legs locked straight and her back arched, with her hands locked to the small of her back the entire time. Anyone with a butt fetish would be having a very hard time breathing with the view she must have been presenting.

"The instant I'm out the door, I expect plug #4 in that hot little ass of yours" I hissed into her ear, and she gasped, her eyes going wide.

"Mom, could you do something for me?" I asked, not letting go of my little vixen's hair.

"What's that, Mike?"

"As soon as I leave, Minx here needs to do something. As soon as she has, put her in a chastity belt. And do NOT let her near the key" Jenny gasped, knowing that I'd have proof if she had obeyed or not. The #4 was pretty big, and even with all of the 'conditioning' her rectum got, it would be pretty painful for her to have it up inside her.

"How, how long do I have to keep it up there?" she softly, submissively asked.

"Until I say you can take it out, Minx" I replied, the sweet smell of her secretions hitting my nostrils. "And if I think, for even one second, that you don't do as you're told, all of your sensitive parts will pay the price."

Her response was to slowly stand up, forcing me to let her up or risk pulling her hair out, dragging one half naked breast over my face in the process.

"I'll think about it" she replied, in a classic hip-cocked come fuck me pose. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

I popped open the coke that was waiting for me in the back of the 'company car'. Jenny can start my motor in the morning, but it takes something a bit more chemical to keep me going. I leaned back into the plush leather seats, closing my eyes, wanting nothing more than to snuggle up to that hot little vixen and drift off to sleep. Just drifting off to sleep sounded pretty damned good as well.

"Someone's looking a bit worn out" A voice dripping with contempt cut into my dozing. I opened my eyes enough to see my current "escort" sneering at me. She certainly wasn't hard on the eyes — the best of what the Marines had to offer. She filled out her prim and proper dress uniform with a beach volleyball champions body, blond hair tightly wound in a tight bun. Her thin lips I had never seen smile, in fact, a sneer was the most emotion I'd ever seen out of them.

"I've got a rough life, Margy," I replied, too bored with this game to even care about the rage that boiled up on her face. She HATED being called Margy. It was Captain Stafford or Margaret if you were her close, close friend. I don't think her family was allowed to address her as Margaret.

"You... YOU HAVE A TOUGH LIFE!?!" she screamed at me, turning bright red. "THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD IS BUSTING THEIR ASSES TO SURVIVE AND YOU... YOU FUCKING RAPE WOMEN ALL DAY FUCKING LONG AND MAKE THEM PAY YOU A KING'S RANSOM FOR IT!!!"

I thought I had done pretty well. Two years of this kind of crap, and I hadn't exercised the option, not even once. I had way more pussy on my hands than I could handle — the prices I charge should be proof of that. I had no need to force myself on anyone. I could fuck 10 women in this city every day of my life, and I wouldn't get anywhere close to making it through the place. The next real, flesh and blood dick is well over a days drive away. I don't need to rape, I don't need to push, I don't need to chase, I could really, really use not getting mobbed and hit on everywhere I go. And yet, I fucking snapped. This bitch was in dire, dire need of an orgasm.

"What are you doing!" she exclaimed as I lunged towards her in the cavernous back of the limo. I didn't say a thing as I ripped at the waistband of her dress skirt, trying to rip it off. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" she screamed, hatred overflowing her face, cascading off in palpable waves. "You don't get to say no. Remember that little bit? When all you militant bitches tried to make us into a government owned resource? When sane heads prevailed, that you can't live without us? Remember that little bit? I get whatever I want. You don't get to say no." I snarled back at her, and I knew that she knew it. She hadn't even touched me, not one bit. If she had, I could have easily had her executed. Women haven't been allowed to deny any male sexual advances for the past 24 months. It's something we demanded, under the threat of mass suicide, even though it had been exercised a total of 19 times — now 20 times. None of us had enough stamina to even come close to keeping up, much less seek out more. It was a strange world where men spent more time avoiding sex than seeking it out.

She whimpered as I ripped her skirt off, surprised to see a pair of sheer lace boy shorts, her firm ass thrusting out the bottom of them as I propped her long, lean legs on my shoulders. I ripped the front of her blouse open, and found an equally skimpy bra barely covering her modest breasts — until I ripped the front of it apart, baring them to the passenger compartment of the limo. A glittering diamond, suspended by a golden ring, hung from her left nipple.

"Please, I'm sorry, please..." she whimpered, but my rage burned unabated. I had had enough of her, her snipes, her contempt, her hatred that I did not deserve. I yanked her panties upwards, making them cut into her sensitive crotch before they tore apart, throwing them aside. A neatly shaven pussy, the faintest traces of moisture clinging to her labia, right under my nose.

"I spend more time with my mouth between women's legs than I do sleeping" I snarled at her, and gave a light, gentle lick where her right leg met her pelvis, making sure my tongue never contacted her lips. "Before the plague, I was quite content going to high school" Another lick, on the other side, light, delicate, the kind that'll get the coldest motor running. "I had a girlfriend that I loved with all my heart" Back to the other side. "I'm pretty sure she loved me" The pause wasn't intentional as I headed back again. I had to blink some tears away. Sandra had been one of the 10% of females susceptible to the plague. "She didn't make it." A dry kiss to her mound, the slightest beginnings of stubble obvious to my lips. "My father didn't make it" Mouthing her sensitive inner thighs. "My sister almost didn't." Back to the tongue, a broad sideways swipe over her mound. "My friends dropped left and right" I circled down to that sensitive little strip between her pussy and asshole. "But yours did to" I continued back up, her swelling, glistening labia still untouched. She moaned, half out of desire, and half out of sorrow. I wondered if she had buried a husband, a boyfriend, a lover. Was her hatred of me really a broken heart? "I'm not sorry that I like spanking women" as I gently blew down one lip, as she shuddered, her nipples rock hard. "I'm not sorry for being a whore" gently up the other side, keeping an eye on her arms. Her nipples didn't get any stimulation until I said so. "If I was free, women would die of starvation standing in line" I caught her wrists as they moved down, pinning them to the seat. "I've forgotten more about eating pussy than you've ever learned" A gentle lick along her thigh. "I charge what I do to keep demand in check" Down the other side. "I give the bank three times what they ask for" I craned my neck, placing soft, sucking kisses along the back of one knee, and she squirmed more, her breathing increasing. "I don't hate women, and I don't hate you" I repeated the performance on the other side. She really liked the back of her knees. A truly underappreciated erogenous zone. "I hate that you hate me, for what I am" I forced her legs up, and kissed and sucked my way down the back of one thigh, to that sensitive junction of her thigh and buttock. "I didn't choose to survive" I started where I left on the other side, and continued up the back of her calf. "I didn't choose this" Over to her other calf, gotta have her even! "I don't want this" I made my way back down one thigh, half way between the back and the inside. "YOU FUCK YOUR SISTER!!" She screamed, making a halfhearted attempt to break away. Her pussy was dripping, her asshole was glistening, her nipples were rock hard, and I'm pretty sure her heart was tearing itself into pieces. I ducked out from between her legs, but didn't let her wrists go. "I love my sister. She loves me. We're family. I'm the only guy that will ever love her. Sure, she can go and get laid for free. That's the way it works. But how many of them will love her. How many will want to wake up next to her?" I snapped at her, my rage welling up again. I didn't expect what came next.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.