Strange New World - Cover

Strange New World

Copyright© 2006 by Boomer8450

Waking Up

Science Fiction Sex Story: Waking Up - A young man journeys through a very changed world. Will his family keep him afloat, can he be what the world wants him to be? Codes may be added as the story writes itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I groaned as my conscious slowly ascended out of the velvety dark abyss of sleep, slowly connecting to the real world — the real world where a soft, luscious mouth was slowly sucking on my rock hard cock. I blearily opened my eyes to the sight of my raven haired sister languidly stretched out between my legs, her dusky eyes staring right at me.

"'Morning stud" she purred, her hands expertly massaging my balls, as her ruby lips descended once again to my cock.

I laid back, my caffeine-starved brain slowly starting to function — well, function enough to fully enjoy her oral ministrations. It didn't take long before I was about to shoot my load into her mouth, when she stopped, tugged on my balls to just the edge of pain, and clamped her hand around the base of my dick, chocking off my impending release.

"You evil, evil little girl" I tried to snarl, but in my half awake frustration, it probably came out more like "errggmmmhhh"

"Can't have you wasting your precious cum, dear brother" she purred at me, her chin still just above my throbbing cock. She was right, of course, but that didn't mean I was going to let her off for not getting me off. I was finally awake enough to be considered human, and the first thing I did was to wrap my legs around her, locking my ankles behind her back in a classic scissors lock, and lunged forward, grabbing the two leather straps of her outfit that went over her shoulders.

"No! No! Don't you dareeEEE!" she squealed, having a general idea of what was coming up.

I released my legs just enough to pull her towards me and to the side as I pulled my self up. She ended up over my left thigh, my right leg trapping her legs, with her delectable tight ass, split up the middle by another black leather strap, staring straight up at me. I waited until she relaxed her bottom for just a moment, and brought my hand down, not as hard as I could, but hard enough to raise a nice red handprint. She squirmed a bit, kicking her boot covered legs, as I held my hand poised, my throbbing cock trapped between her hip and my belly. Once again, she relaxed for just a moment, and I gave her other cheek a nice matching handprint.

"That's for being an evil little tease" I admonished her with a grin, relaxing my leg just enough for her to squirm free as I tickled her.

"Agghh!! No ticklingnoticklingnotickling!!" she shrieked, clawing her way out of my grasp across the king sized bed. I finally relented, letting her loose as she flopped onto her back, struggled to regain her breath.

I let my gaze linger over her body as she lay panting, her breasts spilling out of the leather half cup bra, the web of leather straps over her belly rising and falling, the thigh high leather boots trembling the slightest little bit, the telltale signs of moisture around that tiny triangle of leather over her crotch. Her outfit, other than the boots, was made almost entirely of 1" leather straps, the exceptions being her tits and pussy, and those parts weren't much more than a strap.

I flopped back on the bed, and pulled her to me, and she snuggled up, her head on my chest, her leg stretching over me, my very, very slowly deflating cock nestled behind her knee.

"What's the menu today, my dear pimp?" I asked her, that grin I can't suppress when I call her that playing on my lips.

"Mom's your pimp, wanted man." She replied, burrowing in a bit more.

"What does that make you then?" I asked, holding her soft, warm body in my arms, luxuriating in the feel of some who truly cared for me, something I don't feel very often at times like these.

"I'm you're fluffer" she grinned up at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.