Sexual Predator - Cover

Sexual Predator

by Jakelyon

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: The story is about sexual predators, but there is a double meaning to the title. It is violent so be prepared for that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Horror   Sadistic   Snuff   Violence   .

Chapter 1

The woman was scared; Jared could feel her fear emanating from her as he followed her down the dark deserted street. He was always surprised that any woman would put herself in this position, a position where a man like him could take advantage of her. Jared like women to be afraid, he liked to stalk them, and then do things to them, things he did not even remember afterwards, things that feed the beast within him. He felt a power that was almost indescribable when he was on the hunt, a power that he would risk everything to feel.

He was lucky tonight the woman was also pretty in addition to being available. He didn't really care all that much but it was a nice bonus. He admired her dark hair, slender body, and well shaped legs as he followed her down the street. It was a nice summer night, and she was wearing a black skirt and a white tank top. Her tits were big, Jared like that too, and he had watched her leave the bar, wondering why she was going home alone. She apparently had been too impatient to wait for a cab, and he had taken off walking from the busy arena district of the city heading for her home. She had cut through an area of manufacturing businesses, many of them abandoned, an area that Jared called home.

The rapid clicking of her high heels made a staccato sound on the pavement as Jared closed the distance between the woman and himself. He loved this part of the hunt, the slow closing in on his prey, the anticipation of things to come. She was almost to the place where he liked to make his move, an abandoned building with an open doorway down the alley. He could spend come time with her in there, and no one would ever discover them. Jared could see the woman looking back over her shoulder, and her fear was evident on her face. She knew she was in trouble, and she feared the man walking behind her.

Jared made his move as she crossed the opening to an alley in front of the building. He moved swiftly clamping his hand over the woman's mouth, and moving his gun up against her back, "If you want to live don't scream or fight me," he growled into her ear. He was rewarded with a whimper of fear, but the woman did not resist much as he dragged her into the building. He threw her to the dirty carpet as he entered the door of the abandoned office. He could feel his cock surging to erection, and he was ready to make this woman submit to him.

He moved closer to her holding the gun. She looked up at him in fear, "What do you want with me. Please don't hurt me, I won't tell anyone. Just let me go."

Jared laughed, reveling in her fear and the power that he had over her. "Yeah, bitch I will let you go after you perform for me. If your good that is, so you had better be good or else. Now suck my cock." Jared pulled out his hard cock and grabbed the woman by the hair, pulling her towards his jutting cock. She screamed and he slapped her hard across the face. "I said suck me bitch, unless you want me to start cutting on you." He shoved the knife up against her cheek as he said this and she finally opened her mouth. Jared shoved his cock into her mouth, and the woman gagged as his cock forced its way deep down her throat. "Yeah that's it bitch take my big cock, suck me off you fucking whore." Jared grabbed the back of her head and kept forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth slamming his cock into her skull over and over. The woman was gagging and crying and trying to breathe, but Jared did not give a shit about her. He wanted to feel his power over her grow, and he wanted to feel her mouth on his cock.

He started to ejaculate, and he pulled out of her mouth and jacked his load on her face, spraying his hot jizz, all over her face. "Yeah, bitch you made me cum, that's right, you are a fucking whore and you made me cum."

He threw her away from him, and still brandishing the knife said, "Now strip bitch, you and I are going to get down to some serious fucking now." She started crying and saying she would not do it. Jared slapped her hard across the face leaving a stinging red mark from his hand and knocking her back. "Take your clothes off bitch or I am going to cut you like a piece of meat. I don't care if you got a nose when I fuck you, and I am going to fuck you so we might as well get started."

The woman stripped off her clothes and was soon sitting in front of him naked. Jared admired her big pink nipples and looked forward to sucking on them. This bitch was so fine he might keep her for a few days to play with before he killed her. "Now lay back and spread your legs, I want to see your cunt." Jared slapped and punched her a few more times until she finally assumed the position that he wanted. He tied her arms together above her head, anchoring them to a desk. He stripped off his own clothes and stood naked over the crying whimpering woman. Then he moved between her legs, his hard cock projecting from his crotch. His hands went to her large oversize nipples, and Jared could feel them involuntarily harden as he pulled and twisted them. "Now you be a good fuck bitch and I won't cut any parts of you off, you understand." He slapped her a few more times until she got it, and then he pushed his cock between her cunt lips and slammed home inside her. Jared's head exploded in pleasure as he violently penetrated the woman's cunt. He thrust in and out of her until she finally loosened up and took his cock to the balls.

Suddenly his cock was locked in place as if held there by a strong hand. The woman had stopped crying, and was looking at Jared with what he realized was hunger. He suddenly felt his power drain away, and tendrils of fear entered his mind. His cock was being milk, as if some invisible hand was jacking him off, but he could not move. He watched as the woman's oversize nipples extending even further, shooting forward to grip his chest with powerful pincers, piercing his flesh hold him in place. The woman opened her mouth wide and Jared saw long fangs that had not been there before. Jared's cock exploded in pleasure as the force holding his cock finally milked him to orgasm, and the woman drove forward driving her fangs into his neck at the same instant. Indescribable pain shot through his body to mix with the incredible pleasure that was emanating from his buried cock. Jared screamed loudly in fear, surprise and pleasure and then blackness enfolded him.

When her attacker's cock had penetrated her cunt Anne's brain had exploded with pleasure, she knew she was going to feed again. This man's sick lust was some of the best she had ever tasted and she looked forward to feeding on his sexual organs. Anne was a predator that fed upon other predators, the sick sexual kind that preyed on women. Her body locked him in place preparing him to be consumed and as she injected him with her poison she could feel his cock and balls being ingested in her cunt, drawing sustenance from his body as he spewed inside her. Her venom had killed him instantly and she threw the frozen husk of his body to the side as she stood up. His crotch was a ruined mess of torn flesh, and she laughed at another sick bastard she had saved the world from.


Chapter 2

Two months later:

Johnny Wilson had been a detective for over 10 years and at 38 years old thought he had seen it all, but the horrible killer they were chasing now was almost more than he could take. The young women that were his victims, 12 for sure already, had been horribly raped and mutilated. Who knew how many they didn't know about? This sick mother fucker liked to cut on them as he fucked them and Johnny found he was having a hard time even facing this case no matter how badly he wanted to get this guy, had to get this guy.

His phone rang; it was his boss, Captain Owens, "Hey Johnny come into my office I got something we got to talk about."

Johnny headed into Ben Owen's office and noticed right way there was a woman, a really nice looking woman there in the office. She was maybe 30, dark hair, so pretty it made him hurt or what he did not have in his life. Her tight top did nothing to hide a nice set of tits, and the woman must not like bras because she was not wearing one, and Johnny tired not to stare at her big protruding nipples. Her tits were like twin torpedoes on her chest and stuck out firm, hardly drooping at all. She was so thin that her tits almost looked out of place, but the view was magnificent from where he stood. Johnny had always wondered why woman with bodies like hers always got mad when you starred at them, but did nothing to hide what could not help but attract a man's attention.

His musings on the woman's tits were ended by Ben saying, "Johnny this is Anne Watkins, she is from the FBI and she has been assigned to The Butcher case." They had started calling this wacko The Butcher after reports in the media describing how the bodies of the women had been mutilated surfaced. Ben continued, "She is an expert in the area of serial killers, especially sexual predators, and she will be heading up the investigation. You are to give her every help possible.

Johnny protested, "But Cap I can handle this without the feds. I don't get why I have to answer to this woman, what the fuck can she do that I can't."

Anne piped in at that point and said, "I can solve the case detective and save the lives of countless women. That is what I can do, if you give me your information and stay out of my way."

Johnny softened a little, "Alright I guess I can use a partner on this case. It has been driving me crazy as it is."

Anne responded again, "Perhaps you misunderstand me, I work alone. You will not be my partner. I just want to review what you have found to date and then I will take it from there."

Johnny looked over at the pretty, but strangely distant woman and tried again not to stare at her tits as he said, "Cap this is total bullshit. Why am I getting cut out here?"

Captain Owens looked from Anne to Johnny and said, "You know what Johnny it is total bullshit, and I don't like getting pushed around by the feds, but if this woman can solve this case I will put up with bullshit, I will eat bullshit if that is what it takes. I want this animal off the streets, and I don't care who gets fucked in the mean time."

Anne listened to the captain speaking and sensed that he was being completely honest. She tasted his mental emanations and found them to be pure. He could not feed her hunger so he was a tool to be used. The fact that her need to feed rid the world of beasts that were not fit to live was a nice side benefit for her, but the need to feed was always there, always growing within her. She reached out her sense to taste Johnny and found him to be a more complicated mix than the captain. His lust was there and very strong, he lusted after her body like most men did, but his lust was not the type that feed her needs, not the type that feeds her never ending hunger. Anne had been alive for many hundreds of years, and she had always been as she was. She could not remember ever being different or what might have created her. She was the way she was and the hunger was all that mattered. She was a predator and she needed to feed. It had been a couple of months since her last feeding and she was hungry. What she needed was out there, close by and she aimed to find it.

Johnny took Anne back to his desk and they got started. He took her through all of the files explaining what they had found to date, but he was having trouble concentrating. He was standing behind her as they looked at pictures and read statements on the computer screen. His eyes were drawn down to her big tits, the soft sweater top wore did little to conceal her hard stiff nipples and Johnny kept losing his train of thought as his eyes drifted to the outline of her nipple covered only by the soft fabric of the sweater top. He could have reached out and touched them, rolled them between his fingers, sucked on them. Johnny realized too late that he had a massive erection tenting out the front of his slacks, and he moved away from Anne saying he would be right back. He headed to the men's room locking the door behind him, and pulled out his hard cock so he could jack off. He closed his eyes, thinking about Anne how her big tits would look, her thick pink nipples. He imagined himself fucking her and he did not hear the soft sound of the lock turning as he was so lost in lust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.