My Busty Stepdaughters - Cover

My Busty Stepdaughters

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My new wife has three sexy daughters. I have been warned to stay away from them, but it turns out the girls have a mind of their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Daughter   Masturbation   Lactation   Voyeurism  

I was standing there wet and naked when my wife walked into the bathroom. She was looking fine today and my cock started growing hard as I checked out her tight blouse, and equally tight skirt that showed off her firm ass. Her legs were perfect in her black pumps and I could see her nipples popped out nice and erect through the thin material of her blouse. I moved off of the bath mat towards her, dripping wet, my cock swinging half hard in front of me. Somehow fucking my step daughter had made me horny as hell.

She opened with, "Well what are you doing in the shower this time of day?"

"Getting cleaned up so I can fuck my wife," I said back to her. I pressed my wet body up against her, grabbing her firm ass and grinding my rapidly hardening cock against her crotch.

My wife giggles and said back to me, "Well you will have to be quick, Suzy is waiting for me and I don't want her thinking her mom is up to something."

I laughed and turned her around pushing her onto the bed, and my hand roamed up to feel her big tits. I slipped one hand inside of her blouse and bra and began to rub her swelling nipple. She let out a loud moan of pleasure and I humped my hard cock against her ass. I used my hand to pull her skirt up and push her panties aside. My cock slide to the hilt in her already well lubed cunt, she was a nasty little slut when she wanted to be, and I quickly started to pump her. My I reached forward and gripped both of her big tits, pinching and squeezing the fat nipples as I fucked her tight cunt. My wife was moaning in pleasure totally oblivious to the fact that we had not shut the door. Sure enough I could just make out Suzy watching us from the corner of my eye.

I kept my thick dick pumping into my wife as I turned and smiled at Suzy. She smiled back and I watched as she slipped a finger down the front of her pants and a started masturbating as she watched me fuck her mother. I released Jen's tits and moved my hand back to find her erect clit, and started rubbing it as I kept up my unstoppable assault on her cunt with my cock.

"Fuck yes just like," Jen yelled. "You are going to make me cum. Damn, just like that, keep going."

I looked over at Suzy and from the look on her face she looked pretty close too. Her hand was moving rapidly inside panties and I could see her chest heaving from her rapid breathing. I could feel my ball sack tight against my body I was ready to shoot any second myself. My wife let out a loud moan and started to climax. I kept my hand firmly on her clit and I pumped deep into her and emptied my ball load, spurting my cum deep inside her tight pussy. I watched Suzy as I got off and she was cumming too. She leaned against the doorway, her body jerking spasmodically as she climaxed, her hand making fast little jerking motions as she stimulated her clit through her orgasm.

I leaned forward on my wife and said, "Hmm, did that feel good to you?"

"Yeah it was great," she said as she rolled away from me, my cock making a wet sucking sound as it pulled out of her wet cunt. She looked over to the open doorway and said, "Oh shit, you didn't close the door. Do you think Suzy heard us?"

"I don't think so," I said in what I hope was a convincing voice. "She said she was going to pump when I came back to the shower."

Umm, I suppose you are right. I better get ready now so Suzy and I can go out.

A couple of nights later Rachel came over for dinner and everything was going well, which was good as Rachel the one of my wife's three daughters that seems to have not accepted me completely. She is always kind of cold and distant to me, yet at the same time I swear I see her checking me out when she thinks I am not looking. Anyway dinner had gone well, Rachel, Michelle, and my wife were chatting happily as only mothers and daughters can do.

Michelle as usual was dressed in a provocative outfit, a low cut tank top that left most of her large breasts showing for my viewing pleasure. Her blonde hair and all over tan left me wondering what the rest of her looked like and I was trying not to stare at her tits as we all ate dinner. Rachel was dressed in a conservative suit that hid her spectacular body pretty well. To me the suit only made her look sexier as I have a particular attraction to women who are dressed in suits. She could not hide her body fully and the hint of cleavage her tight blouse revealed left me wondering what the rest of her looked like. I knew she was a work out fiend so I was sure her body was completely toned and hard.

I did not talk much as I did not know the history of most of their family stories and at the same time I enjoyed listening to their mostly happy conversation. I daydreamed as they were talking about a threesome with my wife and the two girls with me the centerpiece of their attentions. Then something that Rachel said caught my attention.

"You know I am really worried about Suzy. She and her husband are not getting along. She says that ever since the baby was born he will hardly touch her. And you guys know Suzy she likes it as often as possible. She is afraid her husband is doing it with someone else if he is not doing it with her." Then she looked right at me and said, "What do you think? Is that how a man would react?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.