10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

After I said good night to Mrs. Parsons, I returned to my bedroom and started putting my clothes away. The very first thing I did was gather up all of my old clothes and put them back in the garbage bag that I had brought with me. I hoped that I'd be able to send them back to the orphanage so that some other boys could get some use out of them. If not, I was sure that Mr. Chalmers would know what I should do with them.

I was halfway done going through the boxes and putting my clothes away when Bea came into my room. Once again, she was wearing that same robe. She called my name, and I went to the closet doorway so that she could see where I was. As soon as she got to my closet, she let out a whistle. It was loud and very piercing. I hoped it wouldn't wake the whole household.

"Damn, Kenny, what a haul. She bought you all this stuff today?"

"Who?"

"The old... oh no you don't, Mrs. Parsons."

"Yes, she bought it all. We spent the whole day shopping for clothes. We went out to a real restaurant too, and over to the country club where we ate again."

"I bet you did all or most of the eating. She eats like a bird. I saw her eat a grape once. It took her half an hour before she made herself swallow it."

"Not today. She ate breakfast, lunch, and supper. After supper we each had a hot fudge sundae. Did you ever have one of those?"

"Sure I did, and a banana split too, but I think you're lying about her eating that often, unless she only had a bite at each meal."

"Tomorrow we're going back to the country club to play golf, and we're going to eat there again too. Mrs. Parsons is going to buy me my own golf clubs and have me take lessons so I learn to play right. She used to be the champion golfer at the club. For five years in a row, before she quit when her father died. She said that she'd play with me whenever I want to, after I take some lessons."

"I already said I'd give you some lessons, but you turned me down. What did you do after I left your room last night, Kenny? I bet I know what you did. Were you thinking about me when you did it?"

"I went right to sleep. I thought we were going to be friends, Bea? How come you like to tease me that way?"

"I don't know what you mean. How could I possibly be any friendlier? I give you two free shows at all my goodies, offer to suck your little weenie for you, and you claim that isn't being friendly?"

"Is weenie the same as tally whacker?"

"Yes, but don't try to change the subject. What have I done that wasn't friendly?"

"You keep trying to embarrass me, to make me blush from the things you say to me."

"Kenny, that isn't why I'm saying those things. I'm not trying to get you to blush, and I'm not teasing. Don't you think I believe what you said about going right to sleep last night either. I bet your tiny turtle has blisters on it. Let me see it. If it does I promise to kiss it and make it all better."

"You're going to get me kicked right out of here. I didn't speak with Mr. Chalmers today, so I didn't get a chance to ask him yet."

"I talked to him today, about an hour after you two left. He asked me if I was working hard to ensure your happiness. I told him that I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do for you. You know what he told me? He said to do whatever it takes to make you decide to stay here."

"That could mean anything. Maybe he meant that you should try to be a really good friend to me."

"I'm already trying. I can't do it all alone though, Kenny. You need to meet me at least part way. Are you afraid of me?"

"I told you that I wasn't. What should I be afraid of? It isn't like you could attack me and make me do anything I didn't want to."

"No, I meant are you afraid because you don't know what you're supposed to do?"

"I'm more afraid of doing something I'm not supposed to do, and then being thrown right out of here."

"If you weren't afraid of that though, are you afraid about any of the other thing I said?"

"I wouldn't say afraid exactly. If I knew it didn't break any of the rules, I'd be glad to let you show me all the things you talked about. I don't think either Mr. or Mrs. Parsons would give their permission for that."

"I'm sure you are right about Tommy, and I doubt if his wife would approve either. The thing is, I don't think either one of us would tell them about something like that. Do you want me to get in your closet and put on a show for you? If anyone comes in, you can stall them while I put my robe back on. I bet you'd like to see me playing with my nice hairy pussy. Most guys love it when I show them the way I like to play with myself. You liked looking at me yesterday, wouldn't you like to see what I'm hiding under all that hair?"

I did want to see that, but not as much as I wanted all the things I'd lose if we got caught doing that. After the day I'd had, the thought of losing it all scared me more than I would have thought possible. I'd never been in this position before, where I had something good that I was afraid of losing. In spite of being afraid of losing out on being able to live there, I really did want to see what she was hiding under that thick mop of jet black hair. I had been changing that way lately too, thinking a lot more about women, even the sisters at the orphanage. The more I played with myself, the more I seemed to think about those kinds of things.

"Could you show me really quick? I've never seen one before, and I bet you've got a real nice one."

"I do, Kenny, even if me telling you that means that I'm tooting my own horn. When I get it all wet and excited, it gets very red and slick looking from all my juices. I should warn you though that it makes me really hot to have someone watching me play with it. If all you want is a quick peek though, we should probably wait for a better time. I'm not sure that you will appreciate it like you should with just a little peek at it. Don't try to rush the first time you see one. Some things deserve to have more time spent on them. I'll go in and get it all ready for you, but only if you are willing to take as much time as it needs. You need to keep the door closed until you hear me calling your name. After you open the door, it will only take a minute or two for me to show you what you want to see. It will take me some time to get ready though. Do you want me to get ready, or do you want to wait for a better time?"

I knew I should have sent her away, but she was right there, and willing to show me. I was still a month away from being fifteen. Risks became less important when temptation is five feet away and looks like Bea looked right then.

"No, you go on in and get ready. Call me when it's time for me to come in." After she went into my closet, I went over to my bedroom door and looked out in the hallway to make sure the coast was clear. I didn't want anyone coming in on me unexpected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.