10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

School dragged by slowly. Our teachers were very good. Too good, if you were used to going to a school where you were one of the smartest kids. In my classes, that was definitely not the case anymore. The teaching philosophy at Clement Academy was simple. Each teacher would push you as hard as he felt you were capable of absorbing information from him. It didn't help me that I never volunteered in the classroom either. At CA, they didn't ask for a show of hands to see if you wanted to participate in discussion. They called your name, and you stood up and answered questions until the teacher told you to be seated again. For me, this was uncomfortable, mainly because I had little, or no, experience with classes conducted that way. When I found out that half my grade in Biology would come from my classroom participation, I was convinced that I couldn't succeed in that class.

Dr. Tanksley, my Biology teacher, quickly made me one of his favorite targets to call on. In the process, he got me fully engaged in understanding the teaching process he used. I needed to spend an hour each evening going over the reading he casually assigned to me anytime I was unable to answer his classroom questions. The next day, I would be made to stand and be grilled about each wrong answer from the previous class. By the end of the third week, I was coming to class much better prepared. By the fifth week, he was calling my name with the same frequency as the other students. No one ever got lost in his classroom, and he knew where each student's level of knowledge was.

By the time Friday came around again, I was growing anxious about Brenda coming to my school with Hans. I'd mentioned it to my roommates, and they had peppered me with questions about how Brenda looked, how far we'd gone, and whether or not she had any sisters. At four thirty, when Terry brought me my weekend pass, there were twenty boys waiting in the Academy's driveway, each of them waiting for Hans to show up to get me. I was being teased, by Terry and others, about Brenda being some hideous monstrosity that I needed to hide behind the tinted windows of the limo. I knew that I had to let her get out of the limo and show her to everyone in order to quiet them before the kidding got out of hand. Brenda was gorgeous, but I worried about some of the comments the boys might make in front of her. Some of the things they said could be hurtful, especially if Brenda wasn't aware that they were just kidding. At CA, teasing was an art form, and insults were the main currency of conversation.

As soon as we saw Hans come inside the front gates, some of the boys let out the first barrage of insults, barking like dogs in a few cases, pulling the fly's down on their uniform pants for another. Terry leaned in and asked me if there was any booze in the back of the limo. I was relieved that he hadn't come to see Brenda. Of everyone, Terry's comments were often the crudest, and the most cutting. When Hans parked beside me, I reached over and opened up the door.

"Brenda, I hate to ask you this, but could you step out and say hello to these perverts for me?" She was wearing that blue skirt we had talked about, and a white top that set off her copper colored hair. She looked so good. Smiling, she took my offered hand, and stepped gracefully out into view of the gathered crowd. Instead of letting go of my hand, she reached in and put her other arm around me, lifted herself onto her tip toes, and planted a kiss right on my lips.

"Hello boys, it's nice to meet you all." She then put her mouth right next to my ear, whispering into it. "Can we go now, Kenny, I only have an hour before I have to be home?"

"Sorry fellas, I'd like to introduce each of you to Brenda, but we're a little short for time right now. See you all when I get back. Have fun thinking about me this weekend." There were shouts, moans, grumbles and a few swear words offered up after that. Terry called out to Brenda, asking her if she had any cute girlfriends. Crowers, a senior, asked Brenda if she had any sisters. Before she could answer him, Nigel asked her if she had any brothers, which made everyone laugh, and turned our departure back into good natured envy at my excellent fortune at having a girlfriend that looked like Brenda. We turned around again and got back inside the limo. Hans pulled the long car smoothly away from where we'd been parked, and straight down and through the Academy gates. Before we even got past the front gate, Brenda and I were kissing again.

When I finally worked up enough courage to slip my hand under the bottom of her skirt, I was shocked to find that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Brenda laughed at my facial reaction to this discovery.

"That surprised you, didn't it? I bet it did." She seemed pleased that I had been so surprised. "Don't tell your friends about this, okay?"

"Don't worry, I won't. Did you leave your house like this?"

"Yes, but don't worry, I have panties in my purse. I just thought this way would make it more exciting for you."

"It does, more exciting, and a lot easier to do what I've been thinking about doing. Lay back against the seat, Brenda." As she put her head back, I lifted up her skirt and got a good look at her kitty. I slid down to the floorboard, resting on the right side of my hip with both legs bent, and off to the left. I guess that Brenda was thinking about it on the drive out to the Academy, just like I had been, almost all week long. I lowered my face down to her crotch as she splayed her legs as wide apart as she could manage. I'm not sure how long I was down there, licking her, but it was a long time, perhaps half an hour or more. Three times I licked and sucked her to the point where she had screaming orgasms. The third was more of a whimpering noise than a scream, but she had the back of my head in both her hands and was squeezing my cheeks with her muscular thighs, in a way that covered up my ears too. After that third one, she pushed me away from her, telling me not to touch her anywhere, she said she was too sensitive for any kind of touching.

I had gone into the bathroom at school, early that morning, playing with myself twice, in hopes that this would keep me from messing up my pants if she did let me lick her like this again. It had been a little embarrassing that other time, in the garage, when I'd cum in my pants just from doing that to her. I had a big hard on, and some pre cum, but I hadn't cum this time, not even after taking so much time with Brenda, licking her. I got up and sat next to her, pulling out my dick as soon as I was settled. I saw Brenda watching me when I did that, and she had a scared look on her face.

"Kenny, I don't think I'm ready to let you do that yet." She sat up herself and moved all the way over to the other side of the seat, getting as far away from me as she could. I reached over to the ashtray and popped it open. Inside were three or four rubbers in their individual packaging. I took one out and opened the packet, taking out the rubber and putting it on over my cock. Brenda stared at me as I did this. I'm certain she believed I planned to do it with her right then, in spite of what she'd just told me.

"Brenda, I don't want to make a mess, but I need to cum too. I'm going to play with myself. You don't have to watch."

"Oh. I thought you wanted to do the other thing to me. I can watch. I've never seen anyone do it to themselves before. Any boy I mean. Are you going to make it squirt into the condom?" I was already hard at work, stroking myself, and wishing that Brenda had stayed like she had been, with her skirt raised, and her legs spread. Instead, she sat there and watched me. It was a little bit inhibiting for me, her just sitting there, staring at me doing something like that.

"Brenda, it would help if you'd raise your skirt so I can see your kitty again." I didn't slow down my hand while I waited for her to consider my request. Just saying that to her was pretty exciting. I hoped she was going to let me see it again, but I already had good reason to believe my hand stimulation alone was close to yielding the desired result.

"If I do that, do you promise not to put it inside me? I'm really not ready to do that yet, Kenny."

"I promise. We can take our time for that." Brenda lifted her skirt then, and started shifting around until both of her legs were raised up and spread open. I knew that Hans was probably looking in his rear view mirror and laughing at how indiscreet we were being in the back of his limo. Brenda scooted even closer to me, until her butt was right against my thigh. I started feeling some of her juices on my pant leg.

"Brenda, can I turn sideways so my snake is next to your kitty? I won't let it touch you." Brenda looked at me, and I could see that she had gotten hot again. She had that look on her face, the one where it looks like she was dazed or something. She closed her eyes and nodded to me that it was okay for me to do that. Somehow, when I was tilting my hips to get on my side, my dick slapped her right on her pussy. I pulled it back as soon as it happened, but I could see that Brenda had been surprised when that happened.

"Kenny! Did you do that on purpose?"

"No, it just slipped when I turned. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It felt good. Use your hand and slap me on my kitty, about as hard as you did it with your snake." I had gotten real close, but her saying that had made me lose my place, kind of. I mean, she wanted me to slap her on her pussy. Bea had told me about how some people were weird about sex, wanting to be tied up or beaten, but I thought she meant other kinds of people. I reached over and slapped her pussy, really lightly. "That wasn't as good as the other way. Hit me with your snake again, Kenny." I grabbed my dick and slapped her three or four quick slaps with it. None of them hard enough to cause her any pain, or me either. "That's really good. Do that some more, Kenny. You can do it harder, because it feels good when you do it."

"I'm almost ready to cum, Brenda. I need to rub it harder for me to cum."

"Rub it on my kitty then, just not inside me." What happened next was pretty strange, I was pulling up and down on my dick, then slapping her pussy with it after every eight or ten strokes with my hand. Brenda started sliding her butt all around on the seat and, when I slapped down, she moved forward at the same time, and about an inch of my dick went inside her pussy. Both of us froze, but my dick started spurting into the rubber. I tried to pull it out, but, for some reason, my head wasn't communicating with my hips very well, and it went in deeper instead of coming back out. That scared both of us, and we both pulled away at the same time. I was still cumming, and Brenda had a look on her face like she expected me to help her cum too.

I was trying to think about what I needed to take care of first when Hans stopped the limo. I looked out the window, and we were already in Ridgeline. That's when I knew we had taken a lot longer than I had thought we did. I saw Brenda sit up and grab at her purse which she had put on the floor of the limo earlier. While I took off the rubber and wiped the goo off of my dick with my hands, Brenda put her panties on. I checked myself to see that everything was where it was supposed to be before I opened up the back door and stepped outside. I dropped the rubber on the street, and kicked it under the limo, out of sight. Brenda got out and started walking over to the back of the limo to get to the curb. I should have opened the other door for her. She turned and waved to me, a big grin on her face.

"Call me in half an hour, Kenny. Bye."

I closed the limo door, and went quickly to the front, getting in next to Hans. He gave me a big grin too. I was a little embarrassed because I knew why he was grinning, but I smiled back at him too.

"So, Kenny, you enjoyed the long ride home?" I looked at my watch, surprised to find that it was quarter past five already. Forty five minutes to travel less than twenty miles.

"It didn't seem like it was that long." Hans laughed and shook his head. He put the limo in gear and drove us the last half mile home. Instead of parking in the circle, he took the limo out in back, to the garage. He parked out in front of the garage.

"Wait here, I'll get you a rag to wipe down the backseat. I'm not cleaning up after that. This is the same deal I had with Bunny. You make the mess, you clean up after yourself. When you're done, leave both doors open." He was back in a minute with several rags and a bottle of some kind of leather cleaner. I had both back doors opened already and spent only five minutes or so tending to the seat. When I was done, Hans looked inside, to inspect my work. He indicated a bucket that he had placed beside the door of the limo and I put the rags and the leather cleaner inside it. "Good, now go in the kitchen and let Gerta know you got home safely. If she asks about the time, you tell her it was because they let you out late." I thanked Hans for everything, and went in the back kitchen door to say hello to Gerta.

"Kenny, it's good to see you. Maybe now she comes down for dinner. She's been in her room since Tuesday. She won't eat, and she doesn't even drink the coffee I bring her."

"Did something happen? Why is she in her room?"

"No, it just happens sometimes. It has nothing to do with anything that happens. You need to try to get her to eat and drink something, then try to make her sleep. Her husband is in New York again. He won't be here this weekend at all. Oh, you need to call Bunny when you get a chance to."

I went up and knocked on her door, several times, but she didn't answer. I let myself in, and checked first in her bedroom, but she wasn't in there. She wasn't in her closet, or Mr. Parsons closet either. I finally found her in a corner of Mr. Parsons bedroom, squeezed all the way in the back with a large towel covering her head. From the smell, she had had a bowel movement sometime earlier, and hadn't gotten up to clean herself.

"Mrs. Parsons, it's Kenny. You need to come with me so we can get you cleaned up. You can't stay here. Mr. Parsons might surprise you and come home early." She didn't stir. I was starting to worry that she might be dead until I saw her starting to shake like someone who was crying. It took me a long time to get her to let me help her into her bathroom, but even when we got there, she wasn't able to take care of cleaning herself. I had to undress her and clean her as well as I could before I got undressed too, and helped her into the shower stall. I managed to get us both pretty wet, and to get her to put her arms around my neck and hold on to me while I cleaned us both. I soaped everything I could reach, which was everything above her knees. The whole time I'm doing this, she's saying things, things that didn't make sense to me. I recognized names, like Daddy, mama, Thomas and Bunny, but there were other names I didn't recognize. I think she was trying to tell me some kind of story.

When I thought she was clean enough, I got her out of the shower, and put a clean robe on her from the ones hanging on the inside of her bathroom door. I didn't know how to do anything with her hair. It looked all tangled up and snarled. I helped her to the bed and then went back and got another of the robes for me. I got her to lay down and move over like I had before, and I just got in the bed with her and held on to her. She was facing me, and both my arms were around her, holding her. She stopped talking, so I started talking to her. I told her all about the week in school, telling her about Jerry and Nigel dressing up as girls, getting all of the special counselors worried that there were girls on campus. She wasn't responding to anything I was saying to her. That's when I started telling her about my life at the orphanage, and how different it was for me to be able to come there and live with her and Mr. Parsons. I had just begun telling her about how the sisters kept trying to make me do what they told me to do, when I felt her body move in response to what I was saying. I talked to her for another hour after that. At the end of that hour, she asked me a question.

"Why didn't you just let them win, Kenny? It would have been so much better for you." I knew that she already knew what my answer was going to be, even before I said it.

"I couldn't let them win. It was the only thing I had that was my own. If I gave in, they'd have taken that away too."

"You hid behind that?"

"Like you hide. I didn't have these good hiding places like you do. I had to hide in my own mind."

"I do that too, Kenny. I retreat to a place where no one can find me. How did you know where to find me? Only Bunny has ever known how to find me when I go inside myself."

"I didn't know. I hoped that you'd come back out if you knew you were safe with me."

"Now that you found me, what are you going to do?"

"I thought we'd go down and clean out the refrigerator. Gerta said you haven't eaten. We had a deal about that, remember? You're going to have to eat a lot for me to forgive you for not eating all week. We'll eat and drink, then we'll come back here and I'll stay with you until you go to sleep. Tomorrow, if you feel okay, we'll go hit some golf balls and have lunch at the club."

We did get up and went downstairs. She wouldn't eat, although she did drink a strawberry milkshake down, and two stiff drinks that Hans made for her, after I finished my dinner. We went back to her bedroom and got back in bed just like we were before. It was at least an hour before she fell asleep. I felt all the tension leaving her body as she slipped into a relaxed sleep state. I got up about fifteen minutes later and went into my own room. My clock said it was eight fifteen, and that was the first time I remembered that I was supposed to call Brenda as soon as I got back home.

"Hello?" It was Mr. Connor. My first reaction was to hang up, and then call back in a few minutes.

"Hello Mr. Connor. This is Kenny, may I please speak with Brenda?" He put the phone down without speaking to me, and a few seconds later, Mrs. Connor came to the phone.

"Kenny, this is Georgia Connor. Brenda isn't here right now. She went over to a friends house earlier, but she told me to give you their number if you called. Do you have a pen and paper?" I had a pretty good memory, but most adults insisted that you write their numbers down.

"Yes, go ahead."

"572-2911. That is the number for Emily Carstairs. If you call and ask for Brenda, she'll come to the phone."

"Okay, I'll try there. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Kenny, goodnight."

After we broke the connection, I tried to remember anyone named Emily that Brenda might have mentioned, but I drew a complete blank on that name. I dialed the number.

"Carstairs residence, Gary speaking."

"Hello, this is Kenny Masters calling for Brenda Connor. Her mother said I might reach her at this number."

"Yeah, she's here with Emily. Hold on and I'll get her for you." I heard him yelling in the background. "Hey, Brenda, it's your lover boy calling you." Gary sounded like he might be between ten and twelve years old.

"Hello? Kenny?"

"Hi. I'm sorry it took so long to call you. I had a problem when I got home."

"Did someone tell Mrs. Parsons about me being in the limo with you?"

"No, it was just a small family problem, but it's fine now. So, who is this Emily Carstairs, and why haven't you told me about her?"

"Emily is a friend of mine from school, and she's been in Europe all summer, visiting with her grandparents in England. They toured all over Europe, Emily and her brother, Gary."

"Ah. Is Emily rich then?"

"Very. Maybe richer than you are."

"She has more than two hundred and fifty three dollars? Hard for me to believe that. So how old is she?"

"Why do you care? You already have a girlfriend."

"Not a rich girlfriend. Tell me, is she rich and cute, or just rich?" Brenda giggled into the receiver.

"I'm a little bit cuter than she is." In the background I heard someone laughing and saying something.

"Is she right there listening to us? Put her on if she's there." There was a delay, and then I heard another girl's voice. She was giggling worse than Brenda had been.

"Hello?"

"Is this Emily Carstairs?"

"Yes. Is this Kenny Masters?" I heard Brenda saying something in the background, then I heard her shouting into the phone for me not to answer any of Emily's questions. "Kenny, did Brenda tell me the truth about what she did with you today?"

"I don't know. First you have to tell me what she told you."

"She said she rode out to Clement Academy in your limo and met half the boys that go to school there. Is that part true?"

"No, she only met about twenty of them, and all of those were from Oak Hall."

"What were you two doing in the back of the limo all the way home to Ridgeline?"

"Whatever Brenda says. I'm sure she wouldn't lie to you."

"Don't be so sure. I've caught her in a lot of lies before."

"She seems very honest to me. What did she tell you?"

"She says you just kissed and talked."

"I remember the talking part. Are you sure she says we kissed?"

"Don't give me that. I know Brenda better than that. She says you're cute. If you're so cute, she would have let you kiss her."

"I think I'd remember if Brenda let me kiss her. She told me that you were cute too. Does she let you kiss her?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I heard the two girls whispering together in the background. I heard them both laughing too. "Brenda says you kiss better than I do."

"Really? I wasn't even doing my best kissing either."

"That isn't what Brenda said. She said you made her scream." I heard the two of them fighting over the phone, and Brenda sounded like she was getting pretty upset.

"Kenny! I didn't tell her that. Don't listen to her. She's just trying to make trouble between us." I heard Emily laughing, and saying something to Brenda, then the two of them were laughing together again. "Kenny, I have to go now. Call me at home in the morning, okay?"

"I will. I might be going out to the club with Mrs. Parsons in the morning, depending on how she's feeling. I'll call you when I know. Be careful what you tell people. Remember what happened to Claudia's reputation?"

After I hung up, I couldn't help being a little worried about what Brenda might have told Emily. I went downstairs and found Hans and Gerta in the kitchen. Hans was drinking a beer, and Gerta was making out a grocery list for him to pick up the next day. She stopped and went to get me a big bowl of raspberry sherbet and vanilla wafers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.