Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 95

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 95 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke sometime later in the light of the failing candles to the wet warmth and pressure of Riekie sucking me gently. Releasing me, she sat back on her haunches for a few seconds, eyes riveted on my penis. She seemed lost in reverie as she stared at my hard dick.

By the flickering candlelight, I absorbed the breathtaking beauty of body. Her breasts were firm and full, gently rounded, about the size of grapefruit, topped with pink areolas about the size of a quarter, her nipples hard, slightly darker pink nubbins in the centre. Her tummy was firm with a gentle swell, that magnificent patch of blonde curls at the base, softly furring her prominent mons. In her pose, her thighs were open, and I could see her vulva, the outer lips open and pouting, the inner lips resembling the petals of a rose. I gasped at the sight, waking her from her reverential regard of my penis. Riekie looked at me, smiled lovingly and enquired.

"See anything you like?"

"What? No way! Nothing I like, but certainly something I love. Words alone cannot describe your beauty, My Princess. I know I say this all the time to all you girls, but words sometimes fail even me, and I can't come up with anything more poetic. You are simply one of the most gorgeous creatures ever to grace this earth. Poets would struggle to describe the beauty and perfection I see."

"Hmmm! I was just thinking you look pretty good yourself! I've fallen in love with your beard now, but what I really love is right here!" She giggled and grasped my penis in her small hand and bent to kiss it.

"He really is bigger than I remember, and you're bigger too. Carol Anne and Muffin told me you had a paunch, but I don't see any evidence of it now."

"Yeah, I told you, I grew a half inch my last year of high school. I don't know about Rascal, though. After My Girls left me, I never gave him much thought — he was just there, but he might have grown a little too when I grew that last half inch in height. As for that paunch I guess it was partly age, but mostly too much good food and too little exercise. Carol Anne teased me about it, so after that weekend with her, I decided to do something about it. Muffin had been teasing me a little about it too. Between them, I guess they got what they wanted and I needed. I feel the best I have in many, many years, and even if I do say so myself, I look a lot better, too."

"Well, at the risk of swelling your head, I agree — you did a really good job. You have really broad shoulders, especially now, and that flat belly with your beard is awesome. I'll probably be horny ALL the time now."

I teased her. "You mean you're not yet? You and Carol Anne were always horny! I think you're just looking for another excuse."

Riekie stuck her pretty tongue out, squeezed my penis, and moved to my side, hiding her charms from me, but still able to turn her head and look into my eyes as she played.

"Well, excu-u-use me! I think I'll talk to someone who has more respect!"

She bent to my penis and kissed the tip, her tongue probing into the slit, tasting my pre-cum, sending shivers of delight rocketing through my body.

"Oh, Rascal, my Sweet Prince! My goodness you look handsome! You grew a bit when I wasn't looking, thicker and taller! You seemed all worn out. Are you better now? May I kiss you and make you feel good?"

She looked to me for the answer, her gorgeous eyes sparkling in the candlelight.

"Yes, kiss him all you like. He really enjoys what you're doing to him. He says to tell Sweet Pussy she hasn't quite worn him out yet, and he's ready to feed her any time she wants."

She kissed my penis with a little more suction, her tongue working into the slit, lapping up my pre-cum and swallowing it greedily. My erection swelled and strained harder at her ministrations and silly talk.

"Oh! You are a rascal! Sweet Pussy says she's not hungry yet, but soon! She wants me to play with you a little bit first! You've had a busy day, and she doesn't want to wear you out."

Riekie proceeded to lick and suck me expertly. She sucked and licked and stroked, taking me almost to completion, then backing me down. She wouldn't let me come, taking me to the heights of passion, then denying release, but knew enough not to get me 'blue ball' hurting either. What Riekie was doing to me now was pure, unmitigated pleasure torture, and I loved it.

As she played and sucked and licked, talking to her Sweet Prince and telling him what a wonderful penis he was, my hand found its way between her legs, which she willingly parted to allow access, and I began absently strumming her clit and fingering her tight hole. Her juices flowed wetly down her thighs as she paid her delightful and teasing homage to my cock.

Riekie kept up her ministrations, almost driving me to distraction as she kept taking me up then denied release, but my hand in her pussy started her rising toward her own climax. I was about to burst, but she didn't want me to come yet. She released me from her mouth and just held me while I played and strummed her up again. Her hips began pumping and gyrating as she bucked back against my hand, forcing my finger deeper into her. Suddenly she bolted upright, her pelvis jerked hard and she yelped.

"Aiee! David! Oh, David! Oh!"

Then she ground her pussy back down onto my hand and convulsed again. I felt her pussy muscles squirm against my finger, and I saw her tummy flex and ripple. Riekie groaned, and jerked. Her eyes flew wide open. She held her grasp on my penis as she flopped onto her back, her knees up, pussy wide open and VERY wet. She cried out, pulling me to her.

"David! OGOD! Put Rascal in NOW! HURRY! HURRY! IT'S TIME! OGOD, DAVID! HURRYHURRYHURRY! IT'S TIIIIME!"

Recognizing the urgency in her shouted plea, I didn't hesitate. I mounted and plunged all the way to her depths seemingly in one continuous movement. As I neared the full depth, I touched her cervix, but instead of bumping it, it opened completely, and sucked the swollen head of my cock deep into her uterus, feeling like I entered her twice. The sensations were among the most intense I ever felt. There is a part of me that seems to watch almost in amused detachment. It watched and recognized the similarities between now, and when Carol and Diane came into season, and even this detached persona was elated at the probability that it was time.

Her cervix felt as if it was literally sucking on the head of my dick. I started stroking into Riekie as she rutted back into me. It couldn't last. The stimulation from her deliberately incomplete blow job had left me near blowing already, and these new sensations took me even closer to the edge.

Riekie's hips bucked back at me in a frenzy. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper. Plunged into her cervix, I was inside this marvelous creature farther than I'd ever been before. My hips bucked and thrust as hers jammed back in perfect sync. Too soon, I felt the sudden lurch of my balls swelling and lifting close into the base of my penis and sensed that I was about to explode in a most extraordinary orgasm. Riekie's muscles clamped tight around my cock and her cervix literally sucked on the end. I felt it building and building to an explosion of unequaled ferocity. Riekie yelled and hollered her absolute joy and fulfillment.

"YES! YES! OH SWEET PRINCE! YE-ES! FILL SWEET PUSSY UP! FILL'ER ALL THE WAY UP! SHE'S HUNGRYYYYYY! OGOD! SO GOOD! OGOD!"

Together we hitched onto the tail of that old comet and rode it, thrusting and humping as one to the edge of space and beyond. We sailed ever higher, glimpsing meteors and shooting stars as our bodies ground and thrust together, trying to merge into one. In a delirium of lust and love, we rode that comet farther and farther. Once again I saw the myriad hard diamond points of distant stars against the velvet black backdrop of interstellar night. My balls lifted and swelled impossibly as we soared toward the apogee of that wild joyous ride to the edge of infinity and beyond. Wanting to share our consummate joy with the world, we yelled and hollered our ultimate consummation together, our souls completely joined.

"YES! YES! OGOD! YES! WHAT A RIDE! OGOD! WHAT A RIDE!"

Riekie's hips lifted and locked, her feet planted firmly on the bed, as the pent-up pressure in my balls exploded down the length of my cock. I felt it harden and swell even more, and then... KABOOM! An explosion of light and sensation erupted in my mind! My balls seethed and boiled, then erupted in the most mind shattering orgasm I had ever experienced, more intense even than that with Carol, which had nearly taken my wits. Parsecs into the depths of interstellar night, surrounded by the cold white pin pricks of distant and innumerable stars, I was blinded by the enormous silent blue white flash of a gigantic super nova, as my balls heaved, erupted and spat their precious cargo of millions of little wigglers. White-hot jets of thick creamy sperm squirted and squirted and squirted from the tip of my penis, splashing and washing deep into her receptive womb and I felt her uterus contract and squeeze around me. I screamed.

"OGOD! PRINNN-CESSS! CUUUUMMMIIINNNNGGGgggg!"

She screamed in reply. "YES!YES! DO IT, DAVID! CUM IN ME! CUM, DAVID! FILL ME UP! FILL ME WITH HIS PRECIOUS STUFF!!"

Her cervix seemed like a vacuum as it sucked every drop of baby making juice from my raging penis. I've come hard many times, but this was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. Yes, I rode the comet with both Carol and Diane, and came harder than I ever remembered, but this with Riekie was beyond imagining — I think because she wanted so much to ride that comet and see those stars.

My balls lunged and heaved. My furiously erupting cock squirted and squirted and squirted gob after gob after gob of thick creamy baby batter into her greedy womb. It felt like I squirted and hosed several quarts of little wigglers into her convulsing womb as they sought out the egg they knew was there. Even as my balls relaxed from their heavy discharge, Riekie's grasping, clutching pussy milked and sucked as my penis jerked and oozed, squeezing out even more of my life creating fluid.

As I squirted what had seemed like a Niagara-like torrent in the greatest volume of sperm I ever released, Riekie's hips lifted and held in her own orgasm, her muscles massaging the length of my cock, rippling and pulsing. Her body contracted and convulsed with each high pressure squirt from my jerking, spitting penis. Her pulsing vagina squirted and soaked my scrotum with her scalding fluids, but not a drop of semen escaped to leak back and mix with her own copious spend. She dropped back onto the bed, her arms and legs wrapped tight about me, pulling me even deeper, and she yelled and hollered in absolute consummated joy and wonder!

"YES!!YES!! DAVID!! STARS! STARS! YES! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! STARS! OH GOD, DAVID! WE DID IT! OGODOGODOGOD! WEEEE DIIID IIIT!!! DAVID! OH, YEAH!! STAARRSS!! OGOD, DAVID! STAARRSS! I SEE STARS... STAAAAARRRSSSS!!!" Riekie's language skills broke down under the assault of her joy and ecstasy, and her voice trailed off to wondrous babbling and incoherence.

And I knew!

Finally spent, I dropped onto her breasts, gasping for breath, my mind still dazed at the brilliant light show in my head. Riekie hugged me to her continuing to murmur incoherently, joyfully in my ear, kissing and licking all over my face. Riekie broke down, tears of joy streaming down her face. She gasped and stammered.

"D-David! S-s-stars! O-oh God! I-I saw those s-stars! So beautiful! Stars! I-I had no i-idea! Ooooo, gaawwdd!"

She regained her composure a little and hugged me close to her, murmuring "Stars! Stars!"

At last, I rose up a bit to take some weight off her and gazed into the infinite depths of those gorgeous eyes. She wore the happiest, most contented smile I ever saw. Her eyes sparkled and danced and I swore I could see stars swimming in their azure depths. I started to ease my still hard penis from her, but she locked her legs around my hips and insisted.

"No! Don't take him out! Leave him in! Let him soak! It's his reward! Sweet Pussy is so happy with him, she doesn't want to let him go!"

Neither of us moved for some time as I felt her cervix sucking contentedly on my cock, keeping it hard, sealing in that enormous torrent of potent sperm Rascal and I had just delivered. What a team! Riekie's eyes welled again with tears of joy and happiness, the stars twinkling and dancing in their depths

The most delightful flush covered her entire body, radiating up from her pelvis, across her breasts, disappearing into her beautiful blonde locks and didn't appear to fade. Her skin fairly glowed. Riekie and Carol had always had that post orgasmic flush after making love which I'd first noticed when we were teenagers, but this was a notch above.

Riekie giggled, bubbled and enthused like a giddy teenager. She hugged and kissed and pulled me deeper into her. "Oh, David! I love you so much! Rascal, MY Sweet Prince filled Sweet Mrs. Pussy all up, and she was so hungry, she didn't and won't spill a drop!"

Grasping, the import, I asked a little breathlessly, "Sweet Mrs. Pussy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.