Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 89

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 89 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

After a furious and mind-numbing round of lovemaking celebrating our homecoming, Carol, Riekie, Diane, and I slept soundly. A couple hours later maybe, I awoke to feel something warm and wet surrounding my penis. I looked down in the faint light of the candles to see three shapes under the covers, centred on my groin. Refreshed after the respite, that appendage soon grew to full, insistent hardness, demanding release. Apparently satisfied at what they had accomplished, the shapes turned and moved toward my face. Three beautiful smiling faces appeared from under the covers. As she crawled back up on my right in the 'cuddle spot', Riekie's hot hand found my throbbing erection and stroked me gently, bringing me to even greater hardness. I smelled her sweet perfume and understood why I was so insatiable this night.

She snuggled close and whispered sexily in my ear. "My turn. Do me slow the way I like it."

Carol and Diane moved up beside us and sat up side by side to watch, arms around each other, their free hands playing idly in their pussies.

I rolled to face Riekie. We kissed tenderly and long. Her hot pussy ground gently against my fresh erection. I put my hand between us and slipped a finger into her cleft. She was sopping wet and more than ready. I worked her clitty with my finger, causing her hips to lurch and pump more eagerly. She moaned into my mouth. We separated from our long kiss, gasping for air. She whispered urgently.

"I want you in me now! Hurry! Please!"

I rolled her onto her back. She opened her thighs wide as I mounted between them. She drew her knees up and spread them fully, lifting her hips opening herself in full invitation. Kissing her deeply, I lowered my hips to meet hers. Her up-thrust opening welcomed my throbbing penis eagerly. I entered her tight, hot sheath in one long slow push. Still almost virgin tight, her small opening grasped and flexed around my invading member.

I pushed into her until I felt our hair meet and entwine. Her cervix opened and welcomed me deeper, seeming to nibble at the tip of my penis. I paused, letting her savor her fullness. We looked into each other's eyes, shining and joyful. As I bottomed, she squealed in delight.

"EEEE! That feels so-o-o-o-o good! So full! I love when you do me like this, David! Oh God! I love you so much!"

I knew when this wonderful creature said she loved me it was with all being and I couldn't get enough of hearing her say it. She warmed the very cockles of my soul when she said it to me.

"I love you too, My Princess."

From the peanut gallery I heard someone whisper. "Ooooo! That's so sweet!"

I began a long slow, easy stroking of her hot, tight tunnel. Her hips writhed and churned under me, legs wrapped snuggly around mine, heels locked together. Her hands resting lightly on my shoulders, those gorgeous blue eyes gazed into mine as we loved each other. Carol and Diane, alike in many ways, both enjoyed long slow lovemaking too, but usually preferred it fast and furious. Riekie enjoyed it either way equally but rarely offered to ride like a wild cowgirl like the others, unless doing a threesome where someone rode my face while she rode my cock. Even then, Riekie's ride was a more gentle one.

My long, full-length strokes brought me almost out of her then I slid all in the way to full depth in the kind of lovemaking where the lovers can actually talk. Riekie giggled, causing those fantastic muscles of hers to do exciting things to my penis.

"What's so funny, Princess?" I enquired.

"Just remembering another magical night almost like this one, when we were making love just like this, and Carol Anne got old Clyde howling. Then I got him going too. When she howled earlier, I broke up remembering it. Muffin wasn't here for that, but she laughed this time, too."

She giggled harder at the memory. What her internal muscles did to me as she giggled almost had me howling. I heard corresponding giggles from my right as Carol and Diane listened in.

"I wondered what you two were laughing so hard about. Shit! I should have remembered myself! O-oh! You keep that up and I'll be howling myself! Mmm-mmm! What you can do with those muscles in there is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!"

"You mean like this?'

"Jee-zz-us H. Christ Woman! What'd you just do? WOW! That was divine!" She'd done one of her amazing muscle contractions that just about made me come right then, literally fucking me from the inside. Those talented muscles massaged and stroked my penis like she would with her hand and mouth.

Taking that marvelous muscle action as a hint I increased the pace. From those long, slow, full length thrusts I began pounding into her with short, hard, fast, piston strokes. Riekie pumped back at me in perfect sync, her arms tightly wrapped about my neck, her legs pulling me in deeper. Remembering old Clyde howling, she now wanted it hard and fast. Her demands got louder as she hollered and begged.

"OH SHIT! DO ME HARD, DAVID! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YE-ES! OH! HARDER! DEEEPPERRR!"

I poked and prodded harder and deeper as demanded, her hips heaving back into me, our pubic bones grinding together. Her clit was mashed almost unmercifully between us, sending spasms and convulsions rocketing through her frame. Riekie's body shook and spasmed in orgasm, her hips launching off the bed as she bucked and came hard, yelling.

"OGODOGODOGODOGOD!! OH SHIT!"

I kept driving into her, pistoning and pounding, the bed banging and thumping the wall, springs squeaking in protest. At this rate, this new bed wasn't going to last. Her body spasmed and writhed under me. Riekie's legs fell back onto the bed, her heels thumping out a tatoo. I drove into her hot clutching depths faster and faster. The rhythm of her hips matched mine perfectly.

We caught a skyrocket into the night sky, fucking and rutting to the top of its flashing arc. We reached there together, coming like an exploding starshell, fireworks blinding in the night. My balls erupted explosively, squirting gob after gob after gob of thick creamy white baby juice deep into her womb. Her heels hit the bed spastically, her hips lifted hard into mine. We locked together in one final massive lunge as I powered my cock deep and hard into her clutching, squeezing tunnel. She wanted to do it again, so she did -- she howled and howled!

"AAAARRRROOOOoooo!!!

"AAIIIEE! AAAARRRROOOOooo!!!"

Carol and Diane, watching us, just couldn't resist, throwing their heads back and howling with her!

"YIP! YIP! AAAARRRROOOOoooo!!"

"AI! AI! AAAARRRROOOOoooo!!"

I should have expected something of the sort from that pair, but their racket was so close and I was so distracted by Riekie it scared the living shit out of me! Their howls were getting so realistic I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I heard a masculine voice of complaint from across the hall.

"Goddess!! What was that!!"

Then a softer female voice. "Oh Paul! Make us howl, too!"

As I collected my wits, Riekie and I wound ourselves down from our explosive high. I rolled to my right side, carrying her with me, still coupled, sandwiching me between her and Carol. As I rolled, Carol and Diane flopped onto the bed, holding each other. They wiggled closer, Carol snuggling her back into mine, her arms around Diane. I felt Carol's hot body shaking and heard the two of them laughing hysterically. Eventually they regained their control and leaned over me. Still laughing, Carol could hardly speak.

"Th-that w-was p-priceless! Poor Paul! Wonder what he's gonna feel like in the morning? God! Who'da thought we could still have so much fun! I love you guys so much!"

Carol and Diane kissed us both tenderly, declared their love and cuddled back together. Carol snuggled her back into mine again, as she and Diane settled into each other's embrace. Soon we heard the gentle sound of their breathing as they slept. Riekie snuggled up to my front, my penis still snugly entrapped, her talented muscles still massaging, almost sucking on it. We kissed tenderly, holding each other close as we drifted off to the sound of another bed being sorely abused. As I passed from consciousness, I vaguely heard a woman scream.

I awoke just at daybreak with my usual morning woody, Carol's warm back still pressed tightly to mine as she and Diane slept in a tight embrace reminiscent of K.P. and D.J. Riekie was cuddled up tight in my arms, my woody snuggly and exquisitely encased in her luscious, very hot little snatch. As I opened my eyes, I found myself staring into those big blue orbs of hers and what can only be described as a shit-eating grin plastered to her beautiful features. Moving her hips suggestively, setting off some amazing sensations in my groin, she giggled happily.

"This is the nicest way to wake up ever! I've always wanted to wake up like this EVERY morning! Sweet Pussy just loves sleeping with Sweet Prince all nicely plugged in ready to scratch her morning itch! Oh! I love it so! God! I can't just get enough of you! I think Tante Pie and Tante Jo are up. I heard them giggling as they took a bath and then go downstairs a few minutes ago."

I took a deep breath and smelled fresh coffee.

I pecked her on her pert nose. "And just how long have you been awake, My Love?"

She returned the peck. "Oh, not long. I was just enjoying the feeling of you inside me. I didn't want to disturb you, you were sleeping so nicely. Now that you're awake, though, that's a different story."

She moved her hips and worked those fabulous muscles, definitely getting my attention and that of her deliciously trapped friend. I rolled her onto her back, remaining fully sheathed in her hot, clutching tunnel. As we rolled, our lips joined in a passionate kiss that as usual left us breathless. Riekie was extremely wet and more than ready. I made two long slow full-length strokes then started humping furiously. Riekie was eager for some hot, fast fucking and she bucked right back, legs and arms wrapped tightly around me. She hollered her appreciation.

"SHIT! YES! YES! YES! OH-OH! SCRATCH SWEET PUSSY'S ITCH!"

The sudden noise and activity startled Carol awake. She jumped, rolled toward us and saw the ruckus. She smiled sweetly at us. "Don't you two ever quit? It's getting harder and harder to get any sleep around you."

Diane, disturbed by the motion of the bed, and the sudden loss of Carol's warmth groaned sleepily. "Uuunnn! Whaa? Whazhappnin?" She raised her head and looked over Carol. "Oh. Izzat all?" She reached her arms to Carol. "C'mon back an' keep me warm, Honey."

Carol grinned and snuggled back into Diane. They kissed sweetly and they drifted back into sleep.

Riekie and I were too involved with each other to reply. We fucked and rutted like we only had today, and in today we only had this moment. Our hips bounced and pumped into each other. My cock pistoned into her welcoming pussy. She wailed and yelled her enthusiasm, her hips meeting my every thrust. Too soon we were there. I felt her body tense, her internal muscles pulsating, fucking at my driving cock from inside as she cried out.

"DAVID! OGOD! OGOD! YES! YES! UH! UH! IT'S CLOSE! YES! OGOD!"

Her juices saturated my crotch, soaking my pubic hair. My balls started to tighten and lift into the base of my plunging rod. I lunged into her hard. Once! Twice! Three times! My balls swelled and erupted as I slammed into her hot, sodden pussy one last time then held as hot, sticky baby batter squirted and squirted and squirted deep inside Riekie's convulsing womb. It felt like I squirted a half-gallon or more -- it never seemed to end. She came in a rush with me, her body convulsed by an enormous orgasmic spasm lunging upward, holding me deep as those magnificent muscles sucked my balls dry. Her arms held tight, her legs dropping to the bed, heels drumming and thumping on the mattress. And she screamed.

"DAAAAVVVVIIIIDDD!!"

We wound down slowly. It might be just another morning quickie, but was still an incredibly intense experience. Diane had tried to go back to sleep, but our rutting got her going too. As Riekie and I collapsed, I rolled off her, my still hard cock withdrawing with a sucking sound. She whined at the sudden absence.

"Nnnnnhhh! Not yet!"

Diane, awake again, saw I was still hard (morning woody, after all). As soon as I was on my back, she clambered over a sleeping Carol who didn't seem to be disturbed this time, climbed on top of me and promptly impaled herself, sliding down onto my still erect member with a shout of glee.

"OH! FUCK! YE-ESS! OOOO!"

At once, Diane started moving hard and fast, her hips gyrating and churning. She wanted satisfaction and she wanted it NOW! Despite having just pumped what felt like a half gallon into her cousin-wife, my pecker was still ragingly hard. I started thrusting and pumping up into her, meeting her motion in perfect harmony. Again, too soon, we felt the rise to mutual release. Diane pumped harder and faster, her hands busy with her nipples. My hips lurched off the bed, lifting her. My balls exploded in a giant release as I shot several heavy gobs of thick, creamy man sauce deep into her clasping sheath, splashing against her cervix. Her thighs clamped down hard on me, the internal muscles gripping my prick in a hot wet vice, and she screamed.

"AAAAIIIIEEEE!!"

I heard the sound of breaking glass from downstairs, then two sets of footsteps charging up the stairs and down the hall. A door slammed, and a masculine voice exulted. "'Bout time you got here!"

Diane collapsed onto my chest, almost instantly asleep. Riekie curled into my side, soon fast asleep again as well. Not wanting to disturb the brown eyed pixie sleeping on my chest with my still almost hard penis buried in her, I drifted off too, to the tune of that other bed rhythmically squeaking.

I woke up again sometime later with a painful piss hard-on and a bladder demanding immediate relief. Diane had managed to roll off me and was curled contentedly into my side sleeping peacefully, a happy smile gracing her elfin face. Poor Carol had been pushed to the outside, but spooned warmly into Diane. Riekie was warmly snuggled up, sleeping with that contented smile on the other side, a vision of loveliness, her soft blonde hair tussled from our wild night. I tried to get up without disturbing my wives, but to no avail -- they groaned as one person and opened their eyes. Then in empathic synchronicity:

"Awww!..."

"We were so comfy!..."

"Where ya goin' Honey?"

Me, tersely: "Gotta pee."

The surround sound effect as all three spoke: "Me, too!"

Riekie checked the bedside clock. "We should get up now. Eeeww! The bed is all soaked, and look at me! What a mess!"

She spun around and spread so we could see what she was talking about, presenting an image of a well-fucked woman. Her gorgeous blonde pussy hair was matted with come and her thighs glistened with our fluids. A trickle of thick white goo seeped from her still open hole. Diane and Carol both, upon inspection, were in a similar, maybe even messier state. Inordinately pleased with myself for contributing to this mess, I thought their appearance was highly erotic and said so. My own groin was a matted mess too.

The bed was a total wreck -- their towels completely soaked, and somewhere in our wild rutting during the night they'd got bunched and shifted, so the bottom sheet was soaked too, proving again the wisdom of the plastic mattress cover. Returning to sleep on a cold wet sheet on plastic didn't appeal to any of us so we struggled from our bed. For all the frenetic activity of the night, although sated, I felt wonderfully invigorated. As we hit the floor, three beautiful nudes stepped to me in turn to plant soul-ravaging tongue-suck good morning kisses on me, leaving me almost in a trance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.