Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 66

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Diane was already in bed when I entered our room. She'd found some of the votive candles I got for Paul and company, and lit our room with them. It looked very romantic, and I detected a vaguely familiar, exotic perfume. I rushed through my night time routine in the bathroom, and quickly joined her in our bed. As I slid under the covers, she snuggled her hot little body against me. Her nipples were two hot points burning me, and I felt wetness on my hip where she rubbed her furry little pussy against me.

I got a stronger whiff of her exotic perfume and was almost instantly harder than I could ever remember with her. I rolled to face her and she reached her lips for a kiss. I latched onto her mouth in a mind-blowing kiss that felt like it lasted several weeks. As the intensity of the kiss increased, Diane reached for my swollen and engorged member, and pulled me toward her sopping sex. She tore her lips from mine and cried urgently.

"David! Oh David! Something's happening to me! Put him in me Now! HURRY! HURRY! NOW! Pussy needs Rascal! HURRY!"

No preamble, no foreplay. She wanted it in her NOW. Eager to oblige, my cock raging with an intensity and need I'd rarely experienced, I swung between her wide spread thighs, took up position, and plunged, entering her delectable wet warmth in one smooth stroke. I slid deep into her seething sex, her cervix opened and I felt the knob enter this second snug opening straight into her uterus. It felt almost as if her cervix was actually sucking on my penis.

As I bottomed in her tight sheath, the tip sealed in the entrance to her womb, we heard a glass-breaking scream of absolute fulfillment from across the hall. Jo wasn't a virgin any more.

The total joy contained in that scream sent Diane and me into a rutting frenzy we'd never experienced. It was incredibly intense as we caught the tail of that comet I'd only been on a few times before, riding it to the edge of the stars. We rocketed up and up, our hips churning and thrusting in perfect rhythm. Diane's small pussy contracted and spasmed around my throbbing cock, milking and squeezing my length, her cervix sucking and massaging the tip.

We rode that comet higher and higher. I saw meteors and shooting stars, and the hard diamond pricks of distant stars against the black backdrop of interstellar night. My hips slammed into her small body with a force and frequency I'd rarely experienced. Little Diane's body rose to meet mine in perfect sync, her arms wrapped securely around my neck, her legs locked about my butt, holding us together as we rutted and fucked in mindless oblivion, lost among the stars.

We soared toward the apex of the comet's orbit, bodies humping and pumping furiously together in primordial lust. I felt my balls lift and pull tight to my body, preparing for their discharge, and my penis swelled even larger and harder within the seething confines of her hot, wet love tunnel. Diane's pussy tightened, her vaginal muscles massaged my swelling shaft as her cervical sphincter tightened around the tip.

We hit escape velocity and my balls erupted, exploding in that delicious pain of release through the length of my penis as it spewed and spit geyser after geyser of hot, thick, sperm deep into her uterus. I thrust once, deep into her and held while my balls emptied their precious load into her clasping womb. My head felt like it exploded with my eruption and I saw the silent blue-white explosion of a supernova.

As I erupted, Diane's body convulsed and shook, wracked by the spasms of her own massive orgasm. Her hips slammed into mine, her pussy muscles clamping around my cock as her cervix almost literally sucked the sperm from my body into her greedy womb. And she yelled her completion.

"YES!! OGOD! DAVID! YES! DAAAAVVIIDD!! YES! STAAARRS! OGOD, DAVID! STARS! YE-E-E-SSS!!"

Our hips continued to churn gently together as smaller spasms rocketed through her body, finally winding down as we held each other and caught our tortured breath. I rolled us to the side, my semi-erect member sealing my spend deep within her. My balls were coated with her juices, but not a drop of semen leaked back.

Diane covered my face with a million small love kisses, tears of joy running down her cheeks. She pulled me closer, her beautiful brown eyes dancing in the candlelight and exclaimed ecstatically, "Oh, David! I love you so much! That was the most fantastic moment! I saw stars! Real stars, hard and white on black! I saw a huge white explosion and felt something deep inside me jump!! David? I think I'm pregnant!"

She hugged me tighter and held me deep inside, my penis sealing everything deep within. I held her close and nuzzled her sweet neck. I thought she was pregnant, too. Only twice before had I experienced this type of urgent need followed by the intense blue-white explosion in my mind, and Carol Anne was carrying the twins both of those had produced.

Cuddled close, my penis firmly clamped in her womb, her cervix sucking contentedly on the knob, I swore I could hear a gentle purring... We drifted into sleep to the accompaniment of a second glass shattering scream from across the hall. I think Pie's demon had been exorcised.

Sometime in the middle watches, I was startled out of a contented sleep by a sound. In the silence of deep night and a sleeping house, I heard an anxious voice.

"HURRY! NOW! HURRY!"

Then a deeply satisfied and loud groan. "MMMMMMMMMM!"

That groan was followed by the sound of a furiously worked bed. A few minutes later I heard a loud yell of happiness from the other room. I recognized Jo's voice even in her passion as she hollered Paul's name, with some unintelligible words in Dutch, and then I heard the word 'STARS!' Diane murmured contentedly in her sleep as her hips snuggled tighter to mine, keeping my still semi hard penis securely sealed within her clasping tunnel. As the noise from across the hall subsided, I drifted back to dreamless sleep, wrapped in the warmth of Diane's love.

It must have stopped snowing sometime overnight because I woke to bright daylight, the early morning sun dazzling as it streamed in our window, and to two sparkling moist brown eyes watching me with love. My morning woody was buried deep within a sweet warm, wet pussy. I smiled at her tender smile as she moved her hips suggestively and I kissed her sweetly. I looked closely and she started to giggle at my inspection. Her skin was radiant, almost glowing! This girl was pregnant! I knew the signs, now!

Diane blushed slightly at my intense gaze. "Why are you staring at me, David?"

"Just drinking in the warm glow of a happy pregnant lady." I replied, basking in her glow of completion.

Diane moved her hips again and hummed, "Mmmmm! That's so sweet! I feel like I'm glowing! I feel wonderful, and I love it when I wake up with Rascal all nice and hard inside Pussy! He filled her all up and she didn't spill any! She's VERY happy! Pussy just loves being a mommy, you know, but all that work getting that way makes her hungry, too. Does Rascal have any breakfast for her?"

I got right into the anthropomorphism too, declaring, "Yup! He's been slaving in his kitchen all night with his two nutty friends, making her breakfast for her. I just hope she isn't still so full from her last meal that she can't eat all her breakfast this morning."

Diane giggled, her muscles doing astounding things to her friend. "Feed Pussy her breakfast now, David. Is Rascal ready?"

My penis, loving its warm, wet home, throbbed its readiness. "More than ready."

I rolled her to her back, raised my hips, withdrawing to make the first plunge and called out. "Breakfast is served, Pussy! Come and get it!"

I thrust into her as she lunged upward to meet me. We didn't last long as we rutted and fucked, our hips plunging and slamming together in that age-old rhythm of baby-making. Too soon I felt the eruption upon me as her muscles contracted and sucked, her cervix sucking on the tip. My balls heaved and spat and my cock swelled and squirted load after load of baby juice deep inside her welcoming uterus. It felt like I came at least a quart as her body convulsed and quaked beneath me in her own orgasm. And once again she yelled her fulfillment to the world.

"YES! YES! DAAAAVVVIIDD! YE-E-E-EESS!"

Catching our breath, we lay cuddling for a few minutes basking in post coital bliss, nibbling kisses at each other. Suddenly our reverie was shattered by an ear-splitting scream from the girls' room I vaguely recognized as Pie. Diane giggled, threw her head back and answered that scream with a howl of pure joy and joie-de-vivre. My ears rang from the sheer volume of her howl.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!"

We held each other close, laughing ourselves silly. It was good to be alive this day! My bladder finally demanded attention and I withdrew from Diane's clasping pussy with a wet sucking sound. Before she let me out of bed, Diane bent to my cock and licked it clean of all our juices clinging to it, then spun around and opened her thighs obscenely, showing me her treasure. As recently as four months ago, she would never have been so brazen.

"How does she look? Did she spill any of her breakfast?" Diane asked with the innocence of just wanting to know.

Diane's pussy was flushed and swollen, but her tiny love hole was puckered shut, and there was no evidence of leaking sperm. Pussy had retained all of her breakfast and her meal from last night. Her sweet curls were matted and her thighs glistened with her own juices only. Diane's entire body was suffused with that warm, happy glow.

I felt the innocence of her question and declared, "That is one well-fucked pussy, I think. She looks full to the brim, but she kept it all in. She's still a mess, though, from her own juice. She needs a bath, I think, and Rascal has to pee. Come with me, Muffin."

I slid out of bed and took her hand to help her up. I slid my arm around her waist and we headed for our private bath. Diane steered as I stepped to the stool, and again watched in mild disappointment as my morning erection followed the urine down the drain. As I got the shower going, she sat on the stool and released her own night water, all inhibitions gone. She was more than ready to meet the rest of My Girls (My Girls!).

We had a leisurely shower and enjoyed just caressing each other with soapy hands. Mildly erotic, but oh so soothing! I stepped out of the shower first then as she stepped out I enfolded her in a huge, soft, fluffy towel and toweled her off with love and tenderness, leaving her cooing in pleasure. She glowed like Carol. I'd finally managed to complete my fantasy with her — toweling her after her bath while she was pregnant. Two down, one to go!

Feeling all warm and fuzzy, we finished our morning toilette of brushing teeth and tidying hair with a happy shoving match. We had two sinks, but for some reason the one I used seemed better to her, and while I was trying to use it, no less... ready for another day, we returned to our room and dressed, Diane once again dispensing with underwear and going commando. Her short wool skirt showed her hips and legs to their best advantage, and although fully sated, I felt a stirring in my loins.

Before leaving our room, I looked out the window (That's our morning weather gauge on how to dress for the day.). The sun was shining in a clear cobalt blue cloudless sky. The snow was piled deep around the house and sparkled in the sun. It looked cold and pristine, a winter wonderland. I drew Diane's attention to the beauty of it and we snuggled a little just watching for a few minutes.

Just as we emerged from our room we heard her father's voice call out. They had probably heard us up and in the shower, then waited until they heard our door opening. "Muffin!... Muffin! Could you come in hear please?"

Diane was nervous of entering their room. She whispered to me. "David, what do I do?" Then she called back. "Just a minute, Daddy!"

I drew on my experience with Carol when Riekie was our witness as I whispered back, "Knock first. When they say to come in, move to the foot of the bed, but not too close. Your dad will probably cover himself, but maybe not, so be prepared. This is mainly for the girls. If they're as bold as you were a few minutes ago, one or both will show you their pussies. They may say something or not, because the whole point is for you to see they've been fucked, no more no less. Then you say. 'I am now your Witness. If asked I will say you have Consummated your Marriage Bed.' Then tell them it's time for their bath (they can use ours) and make sure you show them their towels.

"They may give you Jo's towel. Take it graciously and maybe even repeat your witness statement. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised by the appearance of those ladies. Now go on, I'll get the kids up and get their breakfast for them. When you come down, we'll make a gourmet breakfast for them. Oh, and tell them they can wear just their robes to breakfast." I kissed her and patted her on her sweet bum. "Now go to them."

I headed to Rhiannon's room to see if she was awake yet as Diane knocked on the door to the guest room. I heard a faint, "Come in."

Diane turned and looked at me, squared her shoulders and opened the door. I heard voices, but didn't stop to listen as she disappeared into their room. I'd get the report later.

I stuck my head in Rhiannon's door. She was just starting to get up. I gave her a good morning hug and kiss then went to check on Jen. She was awake already, playing quietly until an adult came for her. At twenty three months, she was almost toilet trained, but still wet herself some nights, so we always put a heavy diaper on her for night. Her bed was dry, and so was her night nappy. I praised her for making it through the night and gave her a big hug and a sloppy kiss. I took her to the bathroom and made sure she went potty, helped her brush her teeth, washed her up, and took her back to her room to dress her. I heard Diane come out of the newlyweds' room while I was in the bathroom with Jenny. She went directly downstairs.

Rhiannon went in the bathroom as we left. Almost seven now, she could dress herself and took great pride in doing all her morning toilette by herself. We still had to help her brush out her long hair, but she tried to do it herself before handing the brush to the nearest adult to work out the tats. With Jen dressed, I carried her downstairs. She could have gone down herself, but riding on Daddy's shoulders is always more fun. Rhiannon came running down a short time later.

Mom and Dad were already up, and had the coffee on. Diane had made it down ahead of the kids and me, and was already busy getting a big breakfast ready for the adults and seemed quiet. Mom took over looking after the kids and made me sit down for a coffee. Dad looked tired, but was grinning from ear to ear. Mom had that healthy glow of a 'well-fucked woman'.

Dad greeted me with, "I'll tell you one thing, David, it's a lot easier trying to keep up with someone my own age, but Paul's still a hell of a man, I think. Those girls screamed or hollered four times. I only heard you kids twice. What's up, slowing down?" We laughed together, remembering a New Year's Eve a long time ago.

"Maybe we are, but take a close look at Muffin and see if she ain't a happy woman. She got summoned to witness duty this morning, so I think she's probably got a few things to digest. Are you Ok, Honey?" I replied to Dad and wanted to know why Diane was quiet.

Diane turned to face us with a cockeyed grin. I clued in right away — she'd been quiet and kept busy until I came down so the parents wouldn't get a good look at her. When she turned to face us with that silly grin, the glow was obvious.

Mom saw it right away, and gave Dad a poke in the ribs. "They're not slowing down a bit, Donald. I think David managed to put a bun in her oven first try last night. I should have known when you, yelled, Muffin instead of screaming like you usually do, and then you howled this morning like Carol Anne does when she's exhilarated. You are certainly related — it has to be a family trait."

Diane was a little taken aback, but recovered gaily. "Mom, you're no fun! I wanted to make the big announcement. Oh well, I guess my face was the announcement. I'll at least be able to tell Carol Anne tonight. She can't see my face, and maybe Daddy and his ladies won't notice until I tell them, although Pie and Jo know what to look for after seeing Carol Anne."

"Well, you look simply wonderful Dear, and congratulations. Are you two happy with this? After all, you have twins on the way with Carol Anne, and we're expecting Riekie's children soon too. This house is going to be overrun with kids! I, for one, LOVE IT, but then I don't have to live here..." Mom giggled in her happiness at our news, but was concerned, given the number of new babies and children landing on us all at once.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.