Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Paul, Pie and Jo were safely tucked away in the big living room getting reacquainted and telling the story of their lives. I hoped Jo would be able to tell Paul about her rape if for no other reason than he should know. I checked out the window to see how badly it was storming. The wind was blowing quite hard and it was snowing so heavily you could only see a few feet. Even though it was only a short walk normally, I told Mom and Dad they'd better stay the night. After Paul and his girls were done, we'd make up the couch bed for them.

Diane checked her roast and started getting the rest of supper ready. Mom went to help her, but before she got away, I asked her if she was prepared to re-marry Paul and his girls. Mom said she was, but, "Why, David? They already tied the knot many years ago, I thought."

I tried to explain some conclusions I'd arrived at from all the little bits I'd heard over the years. "I'm not sure, Mom, but I think Pie cut the knot in a fit of rage and that's why Paul left. I think she and Jo re-tied it on their own after, trying to repair their relationship when Kit was born. Remember, they were a lot younger than Riekie, Carol and I when they first wed. I figure Jo was no more than thirteen, and Pie wasn't quite fifteen when she had Kit. It was Jo's tender age and her own that made Pie so frightened of Jo getting pregnant. A fourteen year old girl isn't very mature in her emotions, either so she could become exceedingly jealous, even when there was no threat.

"Paul, older and probably mature for his age likely tried to reason with Pie, got screamed out of the house for his trouble, and in a fit of pique, Pie cut the string. At her age, and in her high emotions, aggravated by the terror of being pregnant so young, she probably didn't realize the full significance of what she'd done, but Paul did, and for him, the only thing to do was leave and not look back. To him, cutting the string would have been final and irrevocable, which explains why he never made an effort to contact his family after that.

"Paul didn't know Pie was pregnant when he left. If he had, he wouldn't have allowed her to drive him off. At that point, only Pie herself knew, and it was eating her up. She was happy to be having his child, but scared to death of the social implications of such a young girl being pregnant in the Calvinist atmosphere of their village. Her conflicting emotions almost destroyed her. That much I know for sure because she told me. Today we'd call it an extreme case of teen angst. Had Paul known she was pregnant, he probably would have understood what was happening to her and simply had Oma tie a new knot for them once Pie got over her pique. It wasn't until he was gone that Pie realized, too late, the enormity of her act.

"I've heard hints of this in the way Pie talks, and she seems to blame only herself for the breakup. Jo was very hurt by what happened, and suffered the pain of losing her husband before he could become her lover, but Pie took the biggest hurt aside from Paul himself. I've seen the deep guilt in Pie's eyes, and I remember how absolutely insistent she was that Carol and I consummate with Riekie as quickly as possible, regardless of the risk of pregnancy. What do you think, Dad, does the information we have, sketchy as it is, fit my theory?"

If Dad agreed, then I knew I was probably mostly right. There had been things left unsaid by Pie when she told me of their lost love that begged to be told. Dad basically agreed, "I think you're onto something, David, but what makes you think they'll want to tie a new knot tonight?"

Diane answered that one. Although busy with supper, she'd been listening. "I think David is not only on to something, he's absolutely right. During out quiet times together, Daddy told me a little of his 'lost love', so I wasn't surprised when he hinted at it last week with Carol Anne. He wouldn't go into details, but I gathered his lover got extremely angry over something and basically drove him out.

"But to answer your question, Dad -- Daddy won't take those girls to bed tonight, unless he's actually married to them, and they, especially Jo, I think, won't go to bed with him, either, for the same reason. David told me how much Jo wants to give herself to Paul, uh... Daddy, but she must be his bride first. And Pie needs it to restore her soul. She's almost as bad as Carol Anne was, and she needs not only healing, but forgiveness, from both of them. Tying a new knot will be the symbol of that, but they must publicly forgive her. I think that's why she was so deferential to you, Mom. She needs the forgiveness of the Goddess, too. Can you do that for her? I'd do it myself, but I'm just a junior apprentice."

Diane was on exactly the same wavelength as me. I was astounded at her eloquence, insight, and reasoning. In the last few months, my pixie wife had shown an intelligence and depth of character previously hinted at, but never revealed. Her self-realization as a Princess of the Goddess was revealing an amazing woman. Given time, she'd be a formidable priestess herself! I began to think, aside from Rhiannon -- a special case -- Diane was probably Mom's star pupil. I knew she was making progress, as were Rhiannon and Joanne, but Mom never discussed her teaching outside her group of apprentices.

Mom, who had listened intently to everything we'd been discussing, said. "You are both probably right. It makes sense. All the evidence points that way. Yes, I will marry them if they ask, but only if they ask, and Pie must herself ask for their forgiveness without prompting from anyone." She fixed us all with a baleful eye with that last comment, and we knew we'd best mind what she said.

Outside, the wind had dropped, but it still snowed and snowed. Looking out the window, I could see it piling deeper and deeper. Diane finished getting supper. Mom set the table for eight -- Jen would have to sit in the high chair tonight. When everything was ready, Diane asked me to see if her father and the girls were ready to eat.

I knocked on the door, and was told I could come in. When I entered the room, it was obvious a lot had been said. The girls' eyes were red and swollen, and Paul looked like he'd done his share of weeping, too. I assumed he now knew about Kit, and probably Jo's rape. They were all three cuddled on the couch as if sharing their grief. I told them supper was ready whenever they were. Paul smiled and said my timing was perfect, they'd just come to a point where they needed a break. The girls asked if they could freshen up. I told them to use the en suite with its double sinks so they could be a little quicker and also be together. Paul could use the main bath. He already had his personal things there which he left permanently rather than pack and unpack toiletries every week.

The girls went on ahead, but Paul took me by the arm and held me back. "David, I don't know how to thank you for everything you've done for me. You gave me back my daughter, and you gave me my sisters. I was devastated to hear about Dolly, and the story of Kit and what happened to Joanna breaks my heart more than I could possibly imagine. Does Diane know of her sister?"

"Yes, she knows about Kit, but somehow I don't think it's quite sunk in yet that Kit was her sister. How're you doing, Paul? Despite the joy of reunion, this has got to be traumatic for all of you. I made it a surprise so none of you would be able to develop cold feet if you knew of a meeting in advance."

"You did exactly the right thing, My Boy. Given the way we parted, I probably would have avoided this meeting. Which brings me to why I held you back. We can't sleep together tonight, much as I'd like nothing more, and I think the girls agree. We're not married anymore. Piete saw to that." Damn! Diane was good! I was kind of pleased with my own deductive skills, too.

"Hmmph! The girls never actually told me that, but I figured it out from hints. Muffin said you'd refuse to bed those girls without being married again. So why not get married again, then, and make a fresh start?" Well, someone had to plant the seed...

Paul was hesitant. "I don't know if they'll have me now."

"You'll never know unless you ask them, and if it's any help, I happen to have some inside information that says I'd chance a ten thousand dollar wager at ten to one on them saying 'yes'. If they do say yes, Mom, the priestess will perform the rite for you. Now, Muffin's father, are you half the man I believe you are, and will you propose to your girls before the whole family?"

He was still hesitant. "I'll think about it."

I got a little annoyed and laid it out plainly for him. "Paul, this is one time when a person doesn't think, he acts. You have nothing to fear, trust me."

"We'll see."

I knew enough not to push it. I heard the girls coming out of the bathroom, and cut it off there. Paul rushed to get cleaned up for supper. As the aunts came down the stairs, I couldn't believe the transformation in them. Despite the red puffiness around their eyes from all their tears, they'd made an effort to refresh themselves and were nothing short of beautiful. They'd let their hair down into soft waves that reminded me of My Girls, and they'd changed their clothes. Despite the winter chill, they wore cotton dresses that came to just above the knee, and they'd each left a button undone on the bodice. They were really quite fetching, and it was obvious they were trying to catch a man's eye, one man in particular -- Paul. They saw me watching them, and smiled warmly and a little shyly.

I waited for them and let them go into the kitchen ahead of me. I saw Dad give them a VERY appreciative look. I hoped Paul would notice, too. When he came into the kitchen a few minutes later, looking much refreshed, I saw him give them an appreciative once over, and a large male smile.

Mom helped Diane serve the supper. The aunts wanted to help, but were told to sit tight tonight, they were guests. Diane gave them the same speech she gave her father. "Today, you're special, guests. After this, you're just other members of the family and you'll get the normal kitchen treatment including Hamburger Helper!"

Paul laughed. "Well, at least they do get their first meal in this house in the kitchen and not the formal dining room."

We all had a good laugh at Diane and her Dad, helping set a lighter tone for the meal. Everyone enjoyed the venison which the aunts had never eaten before, and they declared it delicious. Normally almost picky eaters, they had seconds and consumed their entire meal with gusto. The whole family laughed and joked and we had a very nice time. Once again, good food and good company made for an excellent repast. After dessert was served and the coffee poured, Paul rose rather self-consciously and beckoned to the aunts to stand and face him. Then Paul astounded everyone but me (I knew he had it in him!).

Paul took each of his sisters by the hand, then dropped to one knee before them, and asked in front of us all. "Piete Koorstis and Joanna Koorstis, I have always loved you, even when I was married to another. I want to be with you for the rest of our lives and beyond. Will you marry me and do me the honour of being my wives again?"

Pie and Jo looked momentarily stunned, then ecstatic! They threw themselves on Paul and actually squealed their delight. "Yes! Yes! Oh, Paul! We love you!"

The rest of the family actually applauded, laughed and cheered. Diane got into the mix up of arms and bodies as she shared in the joy of her father and his girls. Rhiannon just had to join their huddle, too. Grampa was getting married! Jen would have joined too, but she was trapped in her high chair. She giggled and shouted with everyone else, though.

As they untangled themselves from each other and an ecstatic daughter and grand daughter, Paul turned to Mom and asked. "High Priestess, would you do us the honour of performing the rite?"

Pie and Jo looked at Mom with new respect and awe. Pie was the first of the two to get her mouth working. She curtsied to Mom, making her blush and said. "High Priestess? We had no idea! We are honoured by your presence, Lady."

Mom wasn't having any of it. "High Priestess-Smiestess! I'm still Lori and still your friend! Paul, I'd be delighted to perform the rite for you. Pie, do you still have your old string? I know Carol Anne carries hers with her everywhere."

Pie nodded embarrassed. "Yes, but it was cut, and is tied in two places now. It's too short now for the three of us."

"You let me worry about that, get it for me, please." Mom's voice took on an edge of command. If Pie was awed by Mom's status, she might as well use it to overcome small resistance. Pie jumped as if kicked, and ran to her purse. She rummaged around a bit, found what she was looking for, and returned to Mom. She bowed her head as she handed Mom the string. Mom put her finger under Pie's chin and tilted her head up. "You don't ever bow to me, Little One, only to Her."

My mother had called a woman taller and older than her, 'Little One', and it fit! Pie seemed to melt into a young girl as she stepped back from Mom, frightened, but her head held high. Where previously stood a mature woman of sixty one, there now quaked a scared girl of fourteen. Her voice was small and young.

Mom seemed to grow in stature whenever she performed one of these rites and took on an almost regal quality. Diane moved over to be by her side, as did Rhiannon on the other. The three of them seemed to take on an otherworldly glow, appearing elvish and regal despite their everyday garb.

Mom held the cut and retied string in an open loop at arms length and raised it high, intoning, "The Goddess is pleased to see your hearts rejoining and will make you whole again by untying the old, failed knot, and starting afresh!"

Then by some slight of hand, both knots were untied, the two pieces fluttered to the floor and a new string appeared in Mom's hands, longer and stronger, waiting for the knot. It was just a piece of simple butcher's cord from our kitchen, but in Mom's hands, it seemed almost gilded. Rhiannon bent and picked up the cut piece at her feet, and held it reverentially before her in both hands. Diane did the same on her side. Where had my wife and daughter disappeared to? These were elvin handmaidens to the Queen of the North!

Mom's voice assumed that tone of command again. "Piete Koorstis, before we proceed, do you have anything to say to your sister and brother, and to us assembled here?"

I don't know where Pie found the courage to say what followed, and from her words it was very evident that the Koorstis children had indeed been raised in the Old Ways. She lowered her head, tears in her eyes, and in that small, young voice, said. "Yes, Mother, I do. For forty seven years I have carried a burden of guilt for a crime I committed in a fit of childish fear and anger. Before the Goddess, I would ask the forgiveness of my beloveds, Paul Koorstis/Curtis and Joanna Koorstis for deliberately and foolishly breaking our knot and rending our marriage apart. I would ask the forgiveness of the Goddess as represented by you, Venerable Mother for the sins of stupid anger, overweening pride and jealousy. I would ask this forgiveness publicly in the presence of friends and family assembled here.

"Paul Koorstis/Curtis, my True Love, my Soul-Mate, my Brother, do you forgive me for breaking our knot and driving you away? Do you forgive me for denying you the opportunity to know your daughter, Kit? Do you forgive me for denying you the right of the bridal bed with your Sister-Wife, Joanna Koorstis? I love you, and have always loved you; will you take me back anew?"

Paul's voice was full of love and forgiveness as he replied, "Oh! Piete Koorstis! You know I do! I forgive you for all, and I take you back anew, though you never left my heart! I love you beyond time!"

He moved to take Pie in his arms, but Mom held up her hand, stopping him as if he'd hit a wall. "Stop! Let her finish!"

Pie took a deep breath, her hands shaking, and continued in that small voice. "Joanna Koorstis, my True Love, my Sister-Wife, my Best Friend, do you forgive me for breaking our knot and driving our brother-husband, Paul, from us? Do you forgive me for denying you the right of your bridal bed with our husband, Paul? Do you forgive me for creating the situation where you were forced to surrender your most prized possession to protect me? I love you with all my heart and more; will you take me back anew?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.