Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

New Years Day, 1966, was one of the happier, more contented days in my young life. Some problems in or for our marriage were identified and resolved to the best of our abilities and limited resources. The future was looking brighter all the time. We had the love, support, and even willing complicity of my whole family.

As the afternoon waned, the lively conversation in the TV room started to wind up. Satisfied we'd solved the problems of the universe, Bob, Dad and I drifted into contented silence. That is something I've always been able to do with really good friends — just sit quietly and reflect, no conversation required. From time to time one wife or the other sailed into the room with us, plunked herself in my lap with a sloppy kiss and cuddled for awhile. Prior to today, I usually got them both, but now there was much more one-on-one. Mom came in once and advised us supper would be later than she'd planned, as the turkey was taking longer than she thought. No problem now that the kids were staying over an extra night and didn't have to rush away.

Just after dark, I started getting my barn clothes on to do the chores. The girls had disappeared. I thought maybe I was going alone, but then Riekie traipsed down the stairs, dressed for chores. The girls had made their decision, and acted. Mom's old jeans she'd loaned Carol wouldn't fit over her slightly fuller hips (Mom was a lot younger when she last wore those jeans.), but she had loaned Riekie an old wool skirt and some heavy cotton stockings against the cold. One of Dad's old bomber jackets, over an old sweat shirt of mine and a beat up old winter hat with the ear flaps down, blonde curls peeping out delightfully from under it completed her ensemble except for suitable footwear. She looked absolutely adorable! We slipped on our boots before venturing into the cold, Riekie's being a pair of high insulated rubber barn boots of Val's that fit and came to just below her knees. The boots took her adorableness to a new level. She looked every inch the 'little girl' she play-acted so well.

We stepped out into the cold January evening and headed to do our chores. Almost as if we were going on our first date, rather than to perform a routine job, we joined hands rather tentatively, almost shyly, and walked to the barn holding hands. I glanced back at the house, still lit by Christmas decorations for the New Year holiday. Framed in the kitchen window were two happy, smiling faces — Carol and my mother. They waved when they saw me looking and hugged each other before moving away. I squeezed Riekie's hand and pulled her a little tighter.

Despite her earlier claim she 'wasn't into animal husbandry', Riekie was as delightful around the animals as her sister had been. She pranced around and made friends with those half-wild steers, cuddling and petting. A couple even lifted their cold wet noses for a playful kiss. One even licked her nose! She didn't go into character, but her joy and bounciness added to the 'little girl' illusion created by her clothing. She worked hard too, dishing out the grain and helping me get the bales down from the loft above and spreading the flakes in the manger. The grain barrel was getting low, so she had to lean way over and in to scoop up the grain, her skirt pulling 'way up the back of her stocking-clad thighs, showing a flash of white skin above the stocking tops and some pink pussy, unfettered by panties. With those ridiculous boots up to her knees, I found the sight really very erotic.

We finished the chores quickly, two sets of hands making less work. As was usual for me once the work was done, I sat on a spare bale and watched the cattle contentedly munching their hay and chewing their cud. I used this quiet time every day, enjoying the peace and quiet of the stable for quiet reflection. Riekie, sensing this was a special time, quietly leaned on my right shoulder, just like the day we stopped for a rest on that country lane. It was fairly warm in the stable from the combined body heat of the animals.

My hand absently strayed to her leg, gently caressing through the stocking just above her boot. She snuggled in with her arms around my neck. I looked up; she leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss.

"This is so cozy, David. Do you do this every day, just sit and watch after you feed the cows?"

"Yeah. I find it relaxing, especially if it's been a busy or hectic day. Watching the cattle chew away so contentedly helps ease away the tensions. See? They don't have a care in the world as long as they're fed, warm and dry with some clean water to drink. Wouldn't it be nice if that was all we had to worry about?"

"But then this is your own private time for yourself, and I'm intruding."

"No you're not, Princess. I enjoy sharing this time with others; contented times like this are meant for sharing. Sometimes Dad and I do the chores together and afterward just sit like this, no real conversation necessary. Bob has been here, too. It can be a private time for me, but I'm glad you're here to share it. It goes along with lying in the summer sun watching the clouds and seeing who can see what shapes; or standing arm-in-arm on a warm August night with someone special watching the dance of the Northern Lights; or cuddling in a sleigh on a cold, moonlit winter night listening to the jingle of the sleigh bells as the horse trots along, no hand on the lines because he knows where he's going, the winter Aurora flashing its brilliance overhead; or lying out on a warm, blossom scented June night gazing at the stars and seeing who can name the most constellations; or watching the little ones sleep blissfully, knowing someday you'll have some of your own.

"It's a time to feel at peace with the world, enjoying the moment, sharing it with someone special, just as we are here now, sharing a few quiet moments watching cows eat their supper."

"Oh, David! I never realized! You're a hopeless romantic with the soul of a poet. You always seem so in control and rational. I've never seen this side of you. It makes me love you even more."

"Guilty as charged. See what you've been missing?"

She leaned down and gave me a long, tender kiss. My hand continued absently caressing the back of her thigh, trailing up over her stocking top, touching the hot flesh above. Riekie shifted her feet to a more open stance as my hand trailed higher to the furnace heat of her sex. I caressed the soft, moist sensitive flesh of her inner thigh as she shifted even more to open herself to my probing. Our lips were still locked in a tender lovers' kiss. My fingers found her sex open wet and inviting. I rubbed and stroked gently as her juices flowed and she moaned gently into my mouth.

Her hands began their own exploration, soon finding what she was searching for. She gently squeezed my penis through my pants, found the old-fashioned buttons on my barn pants, and began working them loose. All the while, we maintained that gentle, prolonged kiss, my hand gently probing and stroking her hot, wet pussy. When she had my pants fully open, her hot little hand reached for and found my now throbbing penis. Gently tugging and pulling, she freed my cock from its confines, and stroked gently.

Still locked in our kiss, Riekie swung around so she straddled my hips. Sensing what she wanted, I lowered both hands and raised her skirt. Still holding me, Riekie broke the kiss and looking deep in my eyes, steered my penis to her hot, tight opening and lowered herself slowly onto it, my hands cupping the firm, warm resilient flesh of her cheeks, steadying her as she dropped. She hummed in satisfaction as we became fully joined.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! So good!"

Arms around my neck, eyes gazing lovingly into mine, she began a slow, sensual rocking of her hips, her inner muscles gently flexing and stimulating me. My hands held her globes, squeezing and massaging that lovely flesh. It was quite likely one of the most sensual ways to make love I've ever enjoyed.

Riekie smiled with love, licking her lips.

"This is what I've dreamed of. Just to be alone with you, making gentle love and looking into each others eyes, talking of romantic things and just enjoying being joined. You feel so good in me I don't ever want to stop."

Her hips continued their gentle rocking motion as we made love slowly, tenderly, exchanging the most tender kisses and just losing ourselves in the other's gaze. We were communicating, but not on any verbal level. I felt our love finally fully connecting as we shared this very private and sensual time.

Gradually, though, her hips and muscles grew faster in their motion, gripping and stimulating my penis in her heat. Her arms tightened around my neck and her eyes started to lose their focus as she approached her climax. Clutching her buttocks tightly, I felt my own climax starting to rise.

Her hips now pumping quite hard, Riekie pulled me tighter in her arms, her head over my shoulder, her lips brushing my ear. She started to convulse as her orgasm approached, and my hips thrust into her, rocking us on the bale. Suddenly, just as I felt my balls erupt in that now-familiar sweet pain of release, she arched her back, thrusting her pelvis hard forward and down on my penis, working it deeper; her inner muscles convulsed and milked and her thighs clamped on mine. She threw her head and back and uttered just one word in a loud whisper as she came in total release and I spewed squirt after squirt of thick white baby cream deep into her womb. I didn't come violently, but it was certainly a lot. Her inner muscles massaged my penis, coaxing out every drop.

"YE-E-ESS!"

We stayed joined as we kissed and nibbled at each other's lips. Her smile of total satisfaction was a wonder to behold, her hips gently pumping as she slowed from her huge, yet gentle orgasm.

"Now that's the way I really like it, slow and tender." She whispered, holding me close.

My arms cradled her gently as she savored the fullness of her orgasm, my penis slowly softening inside her. As it softened almost to the point of slipping out, she lurched her hips playfully into me and stepped off. There was a gentle slurping sound as she removed herself from my penis.

Riekie lowered to her knees, and gazing into my eyes, thoroughly cleaned my member. As it started to rise, she kissed the tip, patted it, tucked me back into my pants and whispered.

"Save some for later, My Prince, back to bed for you for now."

Rising from her knees after fastening my buttons, Riekie stepped into my arms. We held each other in a warm embrace, just looking. As I gazed into those beautiful blue eyes, I felt myself falling deeper and deeper in love with this beautiful blonde creature who wanted only to love me, whether she ever got it returned or not.

"Riekie Scott-Lloyd, my Little One, I love you so much and more! You are a delight and a treasure I almost missed. I love Carol Anne more than life itself, and then I found you, to love just as much. I'm the luckiest man in the world, to have and love two such as you. I keep talking about the halves of my soul. Surely you own the soft half, the sensual, romantic, half, for you complete me."

"David, I have loved you since I first met you, I think. Certainly since the day you told me how important friendship is to you and should be to me. My love for you is tempered and hardened by the friendship you showed and taught me that day. Every day I'm with you, every minute I'm with you, that love just grows deeper. I will always love you and will never willingly leave or forsake you. Even if something evil happens and we become separated, David, know that I will always love you. For me, you are the One. I will know no other man but you, and will hold you in my heart forever. This I swear to you by the Goddess and her creatures here are my witnesses. I am yours unconditionally, totally. If you call, I will come, though it be from the ends of the earth. This, too I swear. I swear to you right now that I WILL have your babies and I will bear your name. The Goddess and her witnesses hear me again."

Riekie loved me totally, I knew, but she'd never before made clear just what that love bound her to. Now I knew, and was humbled before her. Riekie showed a quiet inner strength and a fierce determination with those oaths before the Goddess. She certainly was a Princess of the Goddess as Mom thought.

With our winter clothing back in place, Riekie and I stepped out into a crystal clear January night. Overhead the stars were hard points of diamond in the winter sky. We stopped to let our eyes adjust, and looked upward at that inspiring view. The snow crunched beneath our boots as we strolled, arms locked around the other, Riekie's head on my shoulder. She giggled softly as we strolled in a lover's embrace toward the festive lighting of the homestead.

"I'm leaking, as usual; you filled me to overflowing."

I laughed lightly with her.

"One of these times you're going to get pregnant from one of our sessions."

"I can hardly wait."

I pulled her tighter as we approached the house. Carol met us at the door and helped us off with our coats. She took Riekie in her arms and kissed her passionately. She whispered so only Riekie and I could hear.

"You look and smell like a well-fucked woman. Was it good?"

Riekie's breathed her reply.

"Mmmm-Hmmm. It was so-o-o romantic."

Carol looked at me and smiled like she just won the lottery, then she gave me a huge hug and a very passionate kiss too. As we separated from the kiss, she whispered in my ear.

"I love you, David. Thank you for loving my sister-wife so well and so much."

Riekie and I went to our room to change out of our barn clothes. We undressed each other slowly and sensuously. I found her beautiful pink-tipped breasts, and gently sucked each nipple until it was erect. Her beautiful blonde pussy was a mess. We slipped into our robes and darted to the bathroom. We didn't have time for a bath, a sponge bath would do. I soaped up the washcloth and cleaned her gently, eliciting several small gasps and a small orgasm. Declaring her clean, I planted a long, sucking kiss on her luscious blonde sex. She bucked her hips, holding my face in tight as she had another orgasm, her fluids running freely again. I licked her clean again, tasting some of myself. After cleaning up we returned to our room and dressed quickly for supper.

We rejoined the family at the kitchen table for the evening meal. Mom's turkey dinner was absolutely delicious and I ate until I was stuffed. When the meal was finished, we stayed at table for quite a little while visiting and joking, having a wonderful time in our fellowship.

After everyone left the table at last, the women folk made short work of the dishes amidst lots of giggling and squealing. I found my way into the big living room, picked up one of the books I'd been reading, and settled onto the couch. Carol came in and pulled me up into a warm embrace. She kissed me tenderly and said.

"David Lloyd, I love you more every day. I'm going to do some things with Val for the evening — I'm bunking with her tonight; if you guys need me for anything, you'll know where I am. This is Riekie's time. I'll see you at bedtime for my kiss. I made your bed already so it's fresh and clean for you and Riekie."

"Carol Anne Scott-Lloyd, my first true Love, I love you like no other. You're a marvel and a wonder! I'll certainly see you later, count on it."

Carol was just leaving when she met Riekie coming in. They stopped and held each others hands, just looking deep into the other's eyes then stepped into a warm hug and tender kiss that was a joy to watch. Carol moved off to find Val and Riekie joined me on the couch. As she cuddled in close, she gave me a sweet kiss, sighed in contentment, and pulled my arm around her. We sat quietly for awhile then I asked her.

"Are you enjoying your private time? You're awful quiet."

"Mmm-hmm! I'm just getting off on being alone with you and not having to talk; it's good enough just to be here. If I have something to say, I will."

We cuddled and just sat, listening to the other breathe. At some point, she broke the silence with a question that turned into a conversation. We talked and laughed and joked and kissed until bedtime, the time simply flying by.

We learned a lot about each other, things we didn't know or only suspected. She was fascinated by how Dad became my dad and adopted Val and me and how we used the Lloyd name for a few years before the legal details were complete. I even showed her both my birth certificates — the original we needed for the adoption and the new one after. She never tired of hearing how much I respected and admired him. I could see her already high regard for Dad growing as we talked.

I found out more about her, how she'd wanted to be a doctor for as long as she could remember. How she resented Bob Sr. and couldn't wait to fly from his overly restrictive nest, how she felt he favoured the other kids and basically ignored her, despite her brilliance in school and her high career aspirations. I found out she was almost as good an artist as Carol and had briefly toyed with the idea of art school too. How she was always afraid of her weight and worked out constantly using isometrics to keep her muscles firm and taut, which explained for me her extraordinary control of her vaginal muscles.

We'd left the door open, not needing total privacy, but the whole family had respected it anyway, and left us to ourselves. The only contact we had with them that whole evening was when one of us went out to use the powder room or get a drink. At bedtime, Carol came in, knocking first before entering. She closed the door behind her, indicating she wanted total privacy. She seemed a little embarrassed and shy. I saw it and asked bluntly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.