New Start with my Mother - Cover

New Start with my Mother

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - mum and dad were swingers but their relationship soured, who does mum turn to?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I awoke the next morning in between them, mum behind me with an arm slung over my hip, while Erica's naked buttocks formed a nice warm groove for my growing erection. She felt me stir and moved her bottom in what I took to be an invitation, so I moved an arm beneath hers and took hold of a breast, while my prick nuzzled gently at the entrance to her little puckered hole.

"That's a perfect was to wake up Danny" she said softly and jerked only very slightly as my dome popped through her ring and my whole prick slid easily into her rectum,

Mum's hand felt between my legs for my balls and she squeezed them lovingly as she kissed my neck,

"You're being unfaithful to me Danny" she whispered her tongue flicking into my ear, "And you Erica, you dirty little slut"

"I'll be a slut for you two any time" she giggled as mum's fingers found her slit and began probing, I wriggled a hand round behind me and found mum's wetness, but it was very uncomfortable for all of us, so I suggested that we change positions.

Mum stayed as she was spreading her legs in anticipation whilst Erica and I struggled round so she was on her knees with her mouth on mum's dripping wet pussy.

"God but this is so fucking good" I sighed as I sank once again into Erica's anus, she used her rectal muscles expertly to milk and squeeze my prick, mum was gripping her hair as she pushed her cunt up to her mouth,

"Eat me you dirty bitch" she laughed, "Fucking eat me or I'll drown you"

Erica stopped and giggled as she insinuated a finger up into mum's anus,

"Go on then you fucking perverted bitch" Erica's voice betrayed her excitement and I felt the familiar trembling in my thighs as I looked into mum's eyes.

She reached up again and pulled her friend's face down at the same time as a jet of amber liquid spurted from her slit, Erica gulped and choked, coughed and spluttered and pushed back against me as I came inside her, mum was coming too, her face contorted with lust as she squirmed on Erica's finger, she flopped back and smiled dreamily, the warm urine still gushing out over Erica's torso.

"I'm there Danny" Erica screamed, "Oh fuck yes Danny, I'm coming darling, I'M FUCKING COMINGGGGGG!"

The bath was claimed by the girls so I made do with a shower and then we stripped the bed and took all the covers down for washing, the mattress had to be washed too so I did that and then threw it out onto the patio to dry in the sun.

Erica volunteered to fry the breakfast and mum took me onto one side in the garden,

"What would you say if I asked her to come and live with us?"

"Do you think she would?"

Mum nodded, "Yes, she's always been more keen on her own sex than males, you're the exception, but she couldn't live without a regular supply of pussy any more than I could"

We walked hand in hand to the kitchen where she was just dishing the bacon and eggs out and mum asked her if she fancied joining us on a permanent basis.

The tears were instant and absolutely genuine,

"I'd love it" she sobbed on mum's shoulder, "You two are the best thing ever to happen to me"

"You're not so bad yourself you know" I said and stroked her little bottom beneath her robe.

We spent the rest of the day working out finances, like mum Erica owned her house outright, I was to be the recipient of twenty thousand pounds from dad's insurance policy and it was my idea that we had a holiday,

"A couple of weeks away somewhere" I suggested, "And we can take our time about deciding what we're going to do"

"Somewhere hot" mum said,

"Where we can go naked all day" Erica laughed and as a result of that conversation, two days later we stepped off the plane into the blazing heat of Las Palmas the capitol city of the island of Gran Canaria.

We took our time about settling into the hotel suite, but it was absolutely perfect, at the front it overlooked the beach on which we saw lots of semi naked and a few completely naked couples, the rear of the suite overlooked the hotel pool where again, lots of nearly nude couples and kids lounged around soaking up the sun.

The hotel only had two rules but they were rigidly enforced, total nudity was banned anywhere in the hotel and dress for dinner each evening was formal.

The girls ordered the hairdressers and a manicurist each, so I sat on the balcony and sipped at a cold orange juice as they were pampered by four pretty young girls, who seemed completely unaware that their pure white coveralls didn't actually cover all!

It took an hour to wash and cut their hair as well as doing their nails and I enjoyed every second of it, the white coveralls, whilst not being sheer were quite thin and I could easily make out four little thongs over four lovely little bottoms through the thin material, the hair dressers, Katie and Kylie were English girls and lived permanently on the island, whilst Gerry and Frances were Australian and there just for the summer break from their college.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" mum laughed after the girls had left and I think my rather obvious erection answered her question,

"Katie has wonderful nipples" Erica informed us, "And obviously doesn't believe in wearing a bra"

"Neither does Kylie" mum said lecherously, "And Frances was wearing a pink thong by the way"

"Gerry's was white" mum countered, "Like mine"

"But I bet hers wasn't as wet as yours" I laughed as I dropped to my knees in front of her, but she giggled and stood up smoothing her skirt down over her hips,

"Come on you pervert, we're going to get dressed for dinner, I want us all to look our best, I can't remember the last time I had to dress formally for dinner!

I can't quite say that the whole room looked as we walked in, but a lot of the diners did and I was as proud as punch with a stunningly lovely lady on each arm, more than one diner commented that they were twins and with their hair done in the same style and identical long white gowns, that fitted both women like a second skin, their error could be forgiven.

If anyone had dared to look close enough, they would have seen four small lumps under the gowns where four nipples strained against the material, I was the only person in the room who knew that both mum and Erica were completely naked beneath the expensive gowns, because I was the one who had zipped each luscious woman up!

The hotel richly deserved it's reputation for fine food, the meal was superb and enhanced by the excellent, attentive service, afterwards we chatted politely at the bar to various men whilst waiting for the cabaret, then when it was announced we took our tables again and we took notice as Katie and Kylie appeared wearing very brief skirts and tops to perform a dozen or more songs from hard rock and roll when they danced wildly and uninhibitedly, through to soft, romantic ballads during which they looked adoringly into each other's eyes as they crooned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.