New Start with my Mother - Cover

New Start with my Mother

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - mum and dad were swingers but their relationship soured, who does mum turn to?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

That was it, the barriers had been broken, after making love downstairs, we went up to bed and tried to sleep, but I think both of us were too excited with our new found lust, we were lying together holding each other tightly and she giggled as she felt my erection growing yet again,

"You're insatiable Danny" she smiled with one hand gripping my prick, "You're definitely my son"

Her warm breath on my stomach made my prick jerk in anticipation, I gripped her hair and moaned as she took me into her mouth,

"Mum" I gasped as I felt her teeth scraping my dome, "Oh God mum"

She licked and sucked at me like my cock was a lollipop, I tried to tell her that I would come in her mouth, but all she did was to wink at me and cup my balls, my prick jerked and she made a funny noise in her throat as I came with what seemed like gallons of spunk, she swallowed everything as I jerked and jerked again and finally I fell asleep with her head on my stomach.

Over the next few days, we ran all over the place making arrangements for the funeral, meeting sympathetic relatives and seeing various representatives of insurance companies, it was hard for me to take my eyes off her as she discussed details, times and dates, I kept seeing her impaled anally on my penis, writhing in ecstasy or my mind drifted back to when I'd watched as her full red lips closed over the dome of my prick.

She loved to wear stockings and short skirts, but for the sake of appearances, she kept them quite long when we were out, but she was never without the stockings.

On the morning of the funeral I dressed her entirely in black, expensive black seamed stockings attached to a black satin corset with black, high heeled shoes, then she sat in the arm chair with her legs thrown over each arm of the chair whilst I shaved her pubic area, the two video cameras we'd set up earlier caught everything and we knew we'd enjoy watching the tape at a later date.

She looked gorgeous in her knee length skirt and matching jacket, buttoned up to reveal just a hint of cleavage and the image of the young widow in mourning was completed with a little black hat and face veil.

The panties she'd chosen were two sizes too small and fitted snugly in between her gorgeous little cunt lips.

"They feel like someone's stroking my clitoris" she said as we walked to the limousine and she giggled when I told her I'd be doing more than stroking it later on!

Dad's parents were dead, but my grandparents were at the church and we hugged them both with pleasure, they were nice people and I felt a twinge of guilt at what mum and I were doing, although it didn't stop me from sporting a healthy erection as I sat next to her in the tiny pew and inhaled her scent.

Her sly smile at me from behind her veil and the pressure of her hand gripping mine told me all I needed to know.

The reception seemed to drag on for ever, she introduced me to many different people, some I knew and some I didn't, I was sitting talking to granddad when I noticed her talking to a woman of about her own age, but with long red hair, she waved me over and mum introduced us,

"This is Erica darling, a very good friend of mine"

Erica was a very outgoing person and asked me to join a few other couples on the dance floor,

"After all Danny" she said, "The vicar did say we were there to celebrate your dad's life"

I was like a three legged camel on that or any other dance floor, but thankfully the DJ played a slow one and I was able to shuffle round holding Erica at what I thought was a respectable distance.

"You're stiff Danny" she smiled and then giggled at what she'd said, "I mean that you're not relaxed, loosen up and go with the music,

"I just can't dance I'm sorry" I smiled and she looked at me questioningly,

"So why did you accept?"

"Because if I'm going to make a prat of myself, who better to do it with than a gorgeous lady like yourself?"

"Ooh well said" she giggled and took hold of my arms, "In that case I'm honoured"

And she moved into my embrace as we began swaying roughly in time to the music.

"So how long have you known mum?" I asked her suddenly conscious of her breasts pressing into my chest and the subtle aroma of her perfume,

"Oh about ten years, me and my ex husband were quite friendly with her and your late father, we used to spend some weekends together"

That was it, she was the woman I saw mum eating all those years ago!

"I give up Danny" she laughed, "You're hopeless, come on let's have a drink"

I spent the rest of the evening chatting with her and I was quite sorry when it came to an end but finally we let the last guest out of the room we'd hired in the pub opposite the house and walked home hand in hand,

Mum was very quiet, but I left her alone with her thoughts, I still wanted her God knows I wanted her.

We went into the kitchen, mum leaned back against the door and promptly burst into tears!

"Mum?" I took her into my arms and let her cry, but thankfully she shook herself and smiled weakly at me,

"I'm sorry darling" she said softly, "It's over now isn't it? We're starting again aren't we, just you and me?"

I nodded, ""Yes"

"I won't be too much for you, will I, I can be hard work?"

"I love hard work mum"

"I'm a dirty bitch too"

"The dirtier, the better"

"You don't mind if I'm a bit kinky sometimes?"

"You can't be too kinky for me mum"

"Sit down and watch me"

I poured us out a brandy each and sat down in the chair as she switched both camera on, then some soft music filled the room and she started to sway sensuously.

Her jacket came first and she took a drink of brandy as she draped it over a chair, her areole were just visible above the cups of her corset when she bent slightly to unzip her skirt,

"Get undressed for me darling" she smiled, "I want to see what I'm doing to you"

I quickly stripped naked and sat down again as she moved around swaying in time to the music, she blew a kiss to me and sat down on the floor in front of me, spreading her legs wide, she ran a finger slowly up over the tiny strip of lace hardly covering her sweet little pussy,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.