Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Sunlight was streaming through the open window when Diana opened her eyes. She started to sit up and was stopped by the pull of the cords attached to her wrists and ankles. She looked to her right and saw a nude Dan, still asleep, with a hand on the inside of an equally naked Lisa's thigh. It was real, then! She hadn't dreamed yesterday. She really had allowed herself to be stripped, bound, whipped, and fucked by a man - admittedly a very, very attractive man - whom she had just met. Well, it wasn't exactly like he was really a complete stranger. Lisa knew him, was related to him, and she trusted Lisa completely. And the sex was incredible!

She smiled feeling her nipples harden just thinking about it. In fact the more she thought and imagined what today would bring, the hotter she got. She could feel her pussy getting wet and wished she could get her hand somewhere to do something about it, but the ropes prevented that. She began to squirm a little and was able to rub her leg against Dan's. He stirred a little and opened his eyes. He looked over at a twisting Diana and smiled. "Good morning. Sleep well?" Then he seemed to notice her twisting attempts to touch him. "What's the matter? Horny already?"

"Yes, I'm horny! Last night was wonderful! I've never been so turned on before and just remembering has made me hot."

"Well, I'm sure we can do something about that today."

Lisa had now opened her eyes and was looking at the two of them. "If you're going to do something about horny females, I want in on it too."

Dan laughed. "I think I can promise something for both of you. But first you need your morning whipping."

Diana looked over at Lisa who smiled back at her. "A nice way to start the day," she quietly said.

Dan untied the two girls. "Go ahead and make a trip to the bathroom. But leave the plugs in place for now. You'll get to take them out pretty soon."

In a couple of minutes when the two girls returned, Dan led them back to the porch where they had been last night. He took Diana over to the pair of ceiling hooks and soon had her spread eagled like the previous evening. Then he brought Lisa to the same place and fastened her wrists and ankles to Diana's so that the two were back to back. Although the two had often seen each other naked and even masturbated side by side, the sensation of their bare buttocks, backs, and legs pressing against each other was new. Occasionally, as they moved within the bonds, they could feel the plugs lodged deeply within their asses press against each other, sending a host of sensations throughout their bodies.

Dan ran his hands all over both of the bound captives, paying particular attention to their tits and pussies. The two were becoming aroused and the rubbing of bare female flesh added to their excitement. Lisa decided she liked the sensation and apparently Diana did also. After several minutes, Dan stepped back and picked up a cat. This whip was smaller that the one he had used last night, with soft leather tails about a half inch across and fifteen inches long. He began to stroke the two women: across their thighs, on their stomachs, their breasts. Soon he was whipping all of their exposed bodies, especially their tits and pussies. The blows became harder and the girls started to cry out with most strokes. Diana, who had never received a whipping before the previous night, had been surprised to find that this morning she hardly felt any effects despite the fact that last night her ass had been striped red and both it and her nipples really ached from their treatment. Lisa remembered from the previous week how fast the hurt seemed to disappear and also knew that last night's whipping had not really been a terribly severe one.

Dan continued to whip the girls harder and harder and now red stripes were once again appearing on their bare flesh. After a particularly hard series of strokes, Dan put down the cat and knelt in front of Lisa. He proceeded to eat her to orgasm while fingering Diana to one also. Then he switched sides and used his mouth and tongue to bring Diana off and his hands to send Lisa over the top a second time. When both girls had come down from their orgasms, he said, "I think I'll just let you stay here for a few minutes and get to know each other. I'll go start breakfast."

Lisa put in, "But we already know each other."

Dan looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You know each other like this?" Lisa could only shake her head and both she and Diana turned a shade of red.

Dan went into the kitchen leaving the two naked women hanging back to back. Lisa twisted her head around and said over her shoulder, "I suspect he wants to see how we like touching each other. How do you feel about it, Diana?"

"I'm not sure. I still don't think there's a gay bone in my body, but I have to admit that feeling you against me does seem to turn me on. What about you?"

"Pretty much the same, I guess. You know I like you and we both know we like men, but feeling you against me has made me hot. If he tries to get us to go further, what do you want to do?"

"Well, if that happens - I would guess it might - if it happens, I suppose we just play it as it comes. If you don't mind, I don't think I do either. In fact the idea does turn me on."

"Yeah, that seems the way to go to me, too. But if anything happens you don't like, let me know. I'm sure Dan won't try to make us do anything we don't want to."

In about five minutes Dan returned to the porch. He again teased nipples and gave each girl a deep kiss. He then released them from their bonds and said, "Go ahead and get cleaned up. You can take out the plugs, but you might as well get used to having the cuffs on. Breakfast will be ready in about fifteen minutes."

Lisa and Diana hurried towards the shower upstairs and Dan went back to the kitchen. When the girls returned they found fresh fruit on the table and that Dan, now wearing a pair of cutoffs, was just bringing in freshly made muffins. Over breakfast they discussed what had taken place so far and Diana assured them that she was enjoying every minute. When they finished eating, Dan said, "I think maybe now might be a good time to introduce Diana to the dungeon. And I won't forget about you, either, Lisa."

Lisa responded, "I certainly hope you won't forget about me! And I bet Diana finds it as exciting as I do."

Lisa led the way downstair with Diana following her. Dan came behind both, enjoying the sight of two pairs of tight, naked female buttocks. When they reached the basement, Lisa immediately went to the shelves and unlatched them, swinging them away from the small, hidden door. Hiding the combination from Diana, she removed the lock and opened the door. She entered the 'air lock' and Diana followed her. Dan came in behind her and pulled the first door closed. The space was not really large enough for three and all three bodies were pressed closely together, not that anyone seemed to mind. Lisa opened the inner door and entered with Diana following her. The room was totally dark and Diana kept a hand on Lisa's hip to tell where she was. She could feel Dan's hand touching her own ass, but suspected it had nothing to do with keeping himself oriented. Lisa snapped a switch and soft light flooded the room. Dan and Lisa were now familiar with the dungeon, but Diana's mouth dropped open and she gawked at the profusion of devices arranged around the room. Lisa had described it to her, but the reality was still astonishing.

"Welcome to our torture chamber," Dan said.

Diana slowly looked around the large room. "Wow!"

"That," Lisa said laughingly, "really sums it up."

"It looks like something out of a bondage novel!" Diana said. Lisa looked sharply at her. "Yes, I've seen a couple," Diana admitted with a reddening face.

"Then why didn't you let me borrow them?" Lisa asked. "I know, I know. Neither of us knew the other liked this stuff. Well, now you get a chance to try it out for real."

"Well, I'm certainly ready!" Diana shot back.

"In that case," Dan said, "I think perhaps Diana can spend a little time on the table and I have something a little different planned for Lisa. Lisa, first help me arrange Diana." He led the new girl over to the padded table and helped her lie down on her back. At a nod from Dan, Lisa attached Diana's wrist cuffs to the table above her head while Dan unfolded the stirrups from the foot. He placed each of Diana's feet in them and fastened the leather straps securing her there. Then he adjusted them until her legs were spread as wide as possible and raised more than a foot.

Diana felt unbelievably exposed! Both her pussy and anus were being held open and her new lack of pubic hair made her feel even more naked. Lisa grinned at her: Only last week she had found just how revealing this position could be. Dan looked her over closely, lowering his head and licking her nipples and then along her slit from her tight rear opening slowly along to her clit. "I'll be back to attend to you in a second. First I have to help Lisa slip into something a little less comfortable."

He led Lisa over to a spot about even with Diana's feet and about six feet away. He attached two ceiling chains to her wrist cuffs, spreading them about four feet apart and pulling her up fairly taut. He then placed a short spreader bar between her ankles, fastening them about a foot and a half from each other. This just barely allowed her heels to touch the floor and when they did a strain was placed on her arms. She could rise onto her toes and relieve it, but wouldn't be able to stay up like that for long. Dan then brought over two of the dildo stands they had used the previous week. To one he attached a fat ten inch fake cock with many small rubber protrusions all over its surface. To the other he added a smaller diameter one about eight inches in length. Both of these devices had a set of wires trailing from the bottom end. Lisa could guess where these were destined to go and was not surprised when he moved the stands in place between her legs. However, he didn't raise then yet. Instead he took two small, wedge shaped objects and placed them under her heels, forcing her onto her toes. When Lisa placed her weight on them, they held. Maybe she could keep up on her toes for a while after all. Then Dan attached the wires from the dildos to the wedge shaped objects and to a small wall transformer. Lisa began to get a little more apprehensive.

Now Dan lubricated the two dildos and added some lube to Lisa's rectum. He felt her pussy but found it soaked and decided there was no need of artificial lube there. He raised the fat dildo and inserted it into Lisa's pussy. The feeling as the small rubber spikes rubbed against her vagina as the shaft entered her was incredible! Dan kept raising the stand until most of the dildo was imbedded, but there were still a couple of inches left. Next Dan set the smaller dildo against her anus and began to raise the stand. This one he also locked with an inch or two exposed. Lisa now felt stuffed and stimulated by the intruders. But Dan wasn't finished yet. He took two nipple clamps and placed them on Lisa's now hard nubs. Attached to each clamp was a cord which Dan pulled through two small rings near the bottom of one of the stands. He kept pulling until Lisa's tits were stretched uncomfortably tight and then tied them off.

"All right," Dan said. "Now for the interesting part." Interesting? Lisa wondered just what else he was going to do. All of this time Diana had been staring at her friend with wide eyes. This looked like it must hurt but Lisa didn't really seem to mind and Diana had to admit that she found the idea of being in Lisa's place rather exciting herself. Dan added, "I'm going to release the locks now, so stay up on your toes." He then bent and did something to the two wedges under Lisa's heels and then stepped back.

Lisa strained to hold herself up. Dan watched a second and then said, "OK. Try dropping down on your heels once."

Lisa let herself put her weight onto her feet again. As soon as her heels dropped a quarter of an inch, the two dildos began to vibrate intensely. Lisa squealed and immediately pushed herself back up onto her toes. Dan had been watching her. "I see you have discovered what happens. As long as you can hold yourself up, everything remains off. If you drop down, you can relieve the tension on your tits, but the dildos drive in deeper and begin to vibrate. We'll see how you hold up the next half hour or so while I work on Diana."

Dan turned towards Diana who was staring wide eyed at Lisa as she struggled to stay on her toes. As Dan stopped between her spread legs she turned her gaze on him. He leaned forwards and began stroking the insides of her spread thighs, letting his fingertips run lightly over her skin, around her open anus and pussy, and across her clit which was now standing out clearly. Diana's reaction was obvious. Her breathing became even more excited and Dan could see her juices seeping from her open pussy lips. For several minutes he continued to tease and stimulate her. He let his hands wander up to her breasts and began to roll and pinch her nipples, making them even harder. Finally he lowered his head and let his tongue begin to work on her erect clit. Diana's cries of excitement mingled with the occasional sounds of Lisa as she let herself slip onto the dildos and the instant vibrations sent her even higher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.