Trickling Effect - Cover

Trickling Effect

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The rollercoasters of a marriage; love, tragedies, triumphs... Do they work on it or throw it all away after some things that just aren't fair or right as this world assualt them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Five years later...

Thomas held his wife's hand as they walked down the isle of the church where they'd started their life together twenty-five years earlier. They had many years to go, the first twenty-five had been ones they learned from and they knew the next twenty-five, forty, sixty... would be ones to learn from too. They'd made mistakes. They admitted them, but in the end as they waved goodbye to their son and their daughter, they knew it was worth holding onto and fixing.

They drove to the airport and within a few hours of landing and arriving at their hotel, Thomas was slipping his tongue along the edges of his wife's sex. His fingers toyed with the hairs as her mouth descended onto his swollen shaft. They loved slowly. His lips tugging at the velvet ones of her pussy. Her's planting wet kisses along his phallus. Whispered pleas filled the air and mingled with the soft and deep moans of desire.

"Tommy... harder," Carmine whimpered. Her mouth hovered over his balls and she breathed hot air against them. She shuddered when she felt the firm dragging muscle of his tongue sweep between her lips.

Thomas relished her taste. It had changed over the years, grown sweeter, like a fine wine. He looked forward to drinking it up for the rest of his life. He pushed in a finger. "Only if you stop teasing me," he told her.

She giggled and swept his balls with her tongue. "Teasing you?" she said, giving the tight package a gentle squeeze. His groan of approval brought a grin to her lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed both marbles into her warm cavern.

"Oh fuck, yes," Thomas growled before plunging his tongue and a second finger into her slippery cunt. Neither one talked, their mouths to busy to do anything but suck, drink, lick, and bite.

Thomas drove into Carmine's face, though she was already buried against him. He pushed his tongue and fingers deeper into her pussy and pulled from its depths a hot stream of juice. He covered his face in it and breathed her scent. Carmine released his balls and immediately angled his cock and her head so she could blanket his dick with her mouth. She slid her tongue back and forth, circling the head and savoring the creamy drops of pre cum.

When her teeth grazed the sides of his cock, he fought the will to come, but he lost when she came all over his face. The change of flavor had been fast and he knew she was coming. That knowledge thrilled him, forced his climax to erupt and so they showered each other with their fluids.

The slurping sound of Thomas drinking from the soft, velvet fountain of Carmine was muffled by the vigorous moans she was vibrating around his cock. Their hips moved in tune with each other as did their tongues until both were fucking passionately again. Neither were sedated and when Carmine had his cock hard once more, they moved into a different position.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.