The Right To Remain Silent - Cover

The Right To Remain Silent

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alysia and Eric were on a drive home after a vacation when Alysia decides to seduce her husband. Someone else noticed her at a reststop and she finds herself paying for her actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jake pulled his cruiser into the rest stop parking lot and found a spot right in front. It was a great day to be patrolling the highway and he decided that after he relieved himself he would check tags and peruse the parking lot before driving along the stretch of highway again. He stepped from the vehicle, with his sunglasses on, and headed toward the bathroom.

A woman was approaching him, swinging her hips seductively in a short blue skirt that caught his attention. Her hair was light, blonde perhaps, with a hint of red, he couldn't tell. It was pulled up in a little girl's ponytail and it swished behind her head when she walked. There was a mischievous smile on the innocent-looking face that got Jake more than a little curious.

She said, "Hi," matter-of-factly and he said, "Hi," back. But his focus went from her curious expression to her ass after she passed. Damn, he thought to himself as she continued the swaying of her hips. The skirt lapped at her thighs, hinting at the treasures beneath it. He didn't even realize that he had stopped and was staring until she reached her car and his eyes met the man in the driver seat, who was watching him.

He was busted, checking out the other man's girl, and while he should have felt embarrassed, he didn't. He would do it all over again for a chance for a peek. Rubbing his chin he walked toward the restrooms but stopped again. When he turned around the red sedan was backing out. He walked back down the sidewalk and waited to get a view of the plates. He was sure that little thing was up to something and it was his stretch of the highway she was traveling on, so perhaps he should find out what it was. After memorizing the plate he swiftly made his way to the bathroom deciding to forego the tag search and people watching at the rest stop. No, he wanted to catch up to that car.


It was getting darker and Jake was a few car lengths behind the red sedan. He was sure he had caught up to them quickly because the plates matched what he had memorized. Carefully he tailed them, not wanting the man driving to know he was being followed. He didn't call the plates in for a routine check; there would be plenty of time to check it. It was an out-of-state plate and, while they didn't seem like normal perpetrators, he knew he could check the plate in due time.

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary and he was about to give up shadowing the car when he saw the girls head disappear into the drivers lap. "So that's what you're up to," he mumbled to himself. The car swerved slightly at first but not enough to raise a red flag unless you noticed her dipping head.

He continued to follow them until he saw her sit back up again. She must have finished him off because his driving improved slightly and she was sitting upright. He waited a moment or two while he pondered the situation. The vision of the tight-ass in the blue skirt flashed through his mind and he felt his cock swollen and pressing against his pants trying to escape.

With a flick of his hand he turned on his siren and sped up behind the red sedan to indicate that they were the ones who needed to pull over. The sedan made its way out of the center lane and into the slow lane but there was no large berm for the car to pull over on. About a quarter of a mile, with the siren blaring they came upon a deep berm to pull over within some trees and the sun was now fully set. Jake smiled to himself at the luck of finding a secluded spot along a stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere.

If this little vixen wanted fun on his stretch of highway, putting all other motorists at risk, she was going to have to pay the fine for such reckless behavior.


When the siren sounded they both said, "Shit!" almost in unison.

"Was I speeding? I don't think so," Eric said upset at being pulled over.

"I hope it isn't because of what I was doing," Alysia replied now getting nervous and worried about the consequences of her actions.

"Oh, shit," was all Eric said in response. He seemed to realize too that that was probably the reason the cop targeted them. "There's nowhere to pull over."

"There's a large spot ahead just keep moving toward it, I'm sure the cop realizes that there's no room here."

Finally they reached the clearing and Eric pulled the car over and shut off the engine, leaving the headlights on. It was now dark and the woods around them made the area that was not kissed by the headlights, pitch black. A figure approached the vehicle and when Eric lowered the window the cop leaned over. He had a flashlight in one hand and a notepad in the other. The flashlight was shining in Eric's face and he was too blinded to see the cops face.

"License and registration please."

"Was I speeding officer?"

"Just give me your license and registration."

Alysia shifted nervously and played with the hem of her skirt. Eric leaned over to the glove box to find the registration and that's when the cop pointed the flashlight on her. Her heart was pounding but she was frozen in her seat. Why had she gotten so frisky and decided to try to spice things up on the highway, she wondered to herself.

After Eric handed him the items he requested the cop said, "I think you two know why I pulled you over."

"I think so," Eric replied. Alysia kept her mouth shut.

"Ma'am, I need you to step out of the vehicle and bring your license with you please."

"Is this necessary?" Eric asked.

"Given what she was doing, yes sir, it's necessary." He pointed the light into the car at her and repeated his order, "Step out of the car ma'am and come with me."

She was digging her license out of her small purse and when she found it she reached for the door handle. Her hand was shaking badly and she felt that her legs were weak because of how nervous she was. She heard the cop say, "Stay here sir. Do not exit the vehicle or I will have no choice but to arrest you."

Once she stepped into the cool of the night air she walked to the back of the car where the cop met up with her. The flashlight shone in her face and she couldn't make out his features as they walked back to his cruiser.

"Stand up against the car and spread'em," his order was terse and full of authority but she was confused. She carried no gun or contraband and didn't think she looked like the lawless type. Sure she was giving her husband a blow job but did that warrant this?

"I'm not armed, sir," she replied meekly as she faced the car but didn't follow the orders to the letter.

"I said spread'em ma'am. Unless you want me to cuff you and bring you in?"

She did as he said but kept her hands at her side.

"Put your hands up on the car where I can see them," was his next order barked at her.

After her hands were on the car she began to realize that very few cars were on the highway and her car was much farther away than she realized. They were in virtual darkness and the cruisers headlights were shining on the car Eric sat in.

"I want you to tell me what you were doing in the car that was causing your husband to swerve," he said from some point down low, behind her. Then Alysia felt his hands circle her ankle and slide up her leg slowly. It would have been a search for weapons for someone wearing pants but her legs were bare and so she felt his fingers caress her leg while he slowly moved them up to her knee.

"Um," she replied. "I was giving him a... a blow job." Her cheeks flushed with her embarrassment at admitting the deed.

His hands continued up her thigh one on the outside and one on the inner side. Her legs were spread as he ordered her and suddenly she remembered that she was wearing no panties. The pounding of her heart in her chest caused her to heave her chest with each intake of breath. When he reached the top of her thigh, the back of his hand brushed against her bare pussy and she held her breath. His hands moved back down to her other ankle.

"Ma'am, I said exactly what you were doing. Start at the beginning."

"I don't understand," she replied and her voice shook with her nerves.

"Point by point, ma'am. Or shall I call you Alysia?"

For one frantic moment she was trying to figure out how he knew her name, completely forgetting the fact that he had her license. When she realized how he would know it she was able to breathe better. But his hands sliding up her left leg caused her to panic once again.

"Point by point, ma'am. Don't make me cuff you." His voice was stern but there was something about it that had changed. It was more breathy or something. She couldn't tell because the pounding of her heart in her ears made it hard to decipher.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.