Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Leslie took the two teenagers with her when she left. It was generally agreed that Jessica and Donovan had a number of things to discuss and they were in the way. Jessica shooed them all away with a smile and a promise that they could come back in the morning and the girls could stay with her and Donovan while Leslie got started on her dream, a fabric store named "A Stitch in Thyme."

Donovan cleaned up the kitchen, tossing the empty pizza boxes in the trash and putting glasses in the dishwasher. When he finished, he walked out onto the deck. He paused for a moment to look at Jessica. She stood staring out into the night sky with her back to him. He admired the slim curves of her body. His eyes were drawn to the seat of her jeans. The tight fabric accentuated the extra curves she'd gained as a woman. He remembered the feel of her and felt the longing to hold her in his arms as strongly as he had fifteen years ago.

He walked slowly to stand behind her and placed his hands on the waistband of her jeans. She leaned back against him. He reveled in the feel of her back against his chest.

"It's so beautiful here, Don. I could stare at the sky forever."

"No star will ever shine as brightly as they do when you are here," he said earnestly.

"Mmmm. It's been a long time since anyone used a line like that on me. I think about sixteen years and he was just trying to get in my pants."

"As I recall, he succeeded," Donovan said, nuzzling her ear.

"Yes he did," she replied. "Oh boy, did he ever succeed. I saw so many shooting stars that night. I was so sure it was going to be like that forever like we promised."

Donovan held her tight, sensing that that was what she needed from him at that moment. He needed more, but forced those thoughts back to the back of his mind. Tonight and all of the nights until she was gone would be for her. Whatever she needed from him he would try to deliver.

"I dreamed of standing in a place like this with you, Don. I think I knew that someday it would happen. I just wish..." She fell silent.

"What? I may not be a genie, but I will do my best to grant your wish, Jess."

She turned in his arms until she faced him, reaching up to put her hands on his shoulders. It felt right holding her like this, staring into her eyes.

Jessica stared back. She saw more than she had ever hoped. She felt his need stirring against her belly. She had suppressed that need for fifteen years. Now she felt it boiling to the surface. Who better to slake that hunger than the man who had stoked the fire so well those many years ago? She closed her eyes and just felt. Her chest tightened. Her nipples pushed against his chest as they strained to feel more of him against her. Her need was great. All of the pent up hunger surged through her. She knew what she wanted, what she needed.

"Make love to me again, Don, again and again, until we can't any more. That is the wish you can grant me. I want to feel your hunger for me. I want to feel you in me. I need to feel..."

Donovan leaned down and silenced her with a kiss. It was not soft or gentle. It was the kiss of urgency. Her declaration was all he needed. With a growl, he hoisted her into his arms and quickly carried her to his bed.

Four hands worked urgently, pulling and tugging at buttons and zippers, until finally they were flesh to flesh in the center of his bed. His lips burned a trail down from her earlobe to her now heaving breasts. Her hands clenched in his long hair, urging him to the places she needed his lips. Almost before his lips made the journey beyond her breasts, she tugged at him, pulling his face to hers. Her hand circled his staff, pulling it to where it was needed. When it was at the right spot, her hips surged upward, pulling it into her. Their need was so great that neither lasted more than a few treasured moments. Their coupling was fierce in its intensity as was the climax. Soon the only sounds in the room were their panting breath and racing hearts. Donovan fell to her side, clutching her close as he struggled to regain himself. Sleep claimed them both in moments as the exhausting events of the day sapped their remaining energy.

The warm touch of the sunlight across her face woke Jessica. The bed she lay in was huge and she was alone. Was last night just a dream, she wondered. She pushed the covers back baring her body to the sun's warmth. It was a pretty vivid dream, if it was one. She smiled when she recognized the path of clothes that lead to the bedroom door. It had not been a dream. Dream lovers never leave their clothes behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.