Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

The next two weeks went by in a blur of activity for Don and Hailey. There were dates to choose and people to see and when the two weeks ended, Don sat back and sighed. His first marriage hadn't been such a hassle. But the smile on Hailey's face when some part of her dream could be accomplished was worth every minute.

And so it was that Don found himself on the couch idly sipping at a bottle of beer. Hailey was in the bedroom with Leslie, Jenny and Kasey. It was time for the prom. Don was pushed aside at lunch time. Hailey and Leslie ushered Kasey and Jenny to the beauty salon and then rushed them past Don. Hailey kissed him briefly as she headed to the bedroom.

Don nursed his beer and listened to some music as he waited to do his one job, photographing the final product. Before that could happen, their dates had to make an appearance.

It wasn't long before the door bell chimed and Don opened it. Walt smiled as he entered. "You remember Jenny's date, Tommy Patterson, Axe?"

"Sure," Don replied offering the boy his hand. "Welcome. You might as well come in and sit. The ladies are still back in Kasey's room."

Before Don closed the door, Brandon pulled up in his mother's Buick. He joined the others waiting in the living room.

Don hollered back up the hallway that everyone's dates had arrived.

Hailey was the first to appear. Don smiled. She was still in her blue jeans. Her eyes twinkled as she joined the men. Hailey hugged Wes and Brandon and smiled as Walt introduced her to Tommy.

Leslie made her appearance next. She entered the room to a whistle and some catcalls. Her off the shoulder blue dress matched Walt's tux perfectly. Wes presented her with a corsage and they posed for a couple of pictures. Don was about to say something when Tommy gasped.

Jenny blushed as she stood in the doorway. Her lavender dress bared one shoulder and flared beautifully at the hips. Don was sure he'd never seen Jenny look this good. He could barely hold the camera still as he snapped her picture.

"Damn, girl. It's a good thing I brought my shotgun," Walt said.

Tommy stepped forward and after telling Jenny how beautiful she looked, he nervously pinned a corsage of white orchids on her dress.

Don took another few pictures with Tommy and Jenny, and then Tommy, Jenny, Leslie and Walt. He took the last one and turned toward the hallway to yell for Kasey.

"Jess," He whispered. Kasey looked just like her mother. Her shoulders were the same barely tanned color above her jade green dress. Don snapped a quick picture of just Kasey. The he stepped close and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful, princess."

"Thanks, Daddy."

Brandon pinned her corsage on her and kissed her cheek as well.

After another round of pictures in various combinations, Hailey pushed Don next to his daughter and took the camera from him. After the flash, Don hugged Kasey.

"Are you ready for tonight, princess?" he whispered.

Kasey nodded.

"If you don't want to go through with anything, call, okay?"

Kasey nodded again.

"Don't be nervous, Kasey. Just go have a good time."

"Thanks, Daddy," Kasey said, smiling. She kissed his cheek and moved off to join Brandon. Everyone said their farewells and left Don standing next to Hailey. He sighed and closed the door.

"My little girl sure has grown up to be a beautiful woman," Don said softly.

"Yes, she has, Don. You've done a terrific job."

Don kissed her. "Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess we'd better. I'm sure Jane will give us no end of crap if we're late."

"You better believe it."


"Where are we playing tonight, anyway, Hailey? You and Jane have been playing this one close to the vest."

"We didn't want you to have a chance to back out, Axe," Hailey said softly. "It's a surprise."

Hailey parked the truck in the spot next to the Cmonster truck. They were behind a huge auditorium. "You can take the blindfold off when we get inside. Jane said everything would be set. We go on in about five minutes."

Don nodded and waited for Hailey to come guide him into the building. He was tempted to peek, but the consequences of doing so were spelled out quite plainly. He had grown attached to that part of his anatomy and decided not to risk its future.

Jane appeared and grabbed Don's other arm. They stepped onto the stage and Don took off the bandana and looked around. They were behind a thick curtain. Don could hear the buzz of conversation beyond the curtain. The lights dimmed as he fastened his Les Paul's strap. He looked down at the set list and smiled. There were more slow songs than fast, not the usual Cmonster fare. There were even a couple of Barrier Riff tunes, including the unreleased song that Hailey had written. It was going to be an interesting night.

Someone tapped on a microphone beyond the curtain. "Welcome to Jefferson High's Junior/Senior Prom. I'm sure you are all wondering why the music hasn't started yet."

Jefferson High, Don heard. Kasey's school, Kasey's prom. He looked at Hailey. She shook her head and mouthed, "Focus."

The voice continued. "We have a special treat. I was approached by a couple of former students. They have a band that plays about town. They wanted to play for the prom this year. And they were very persuasive. I remembered how good my proms were with live music and I agreed. I hope you all enjoy this one."

The curtain opened as he said, "Let's welcome Cmonster plus one!"

The students clapped.

Sheila clapped out a four count and the music started. Axe joined in as the lights went up. The crowd gasped as the band started to play Barrier Riff's latest single and Axe stepped up to the microphone.

Don sang as he looked out into the room for his daughter. He found her and Brandon. They were dancing close to the stage. He could see the smile on her face when Brandon turned her to the stage.

Don smiled back and his music pulled him into that magical zone where everything is just perfect.

The band played for a while. Leigh stepped up to Axe as he stared down at the set list. The next five or six songs were slow ones. "You're out for this batch, Axe."

Don looked at her. He could see Hailey waving at him over Leigh's shoulder. "We'll take this set, Don. Why don't you see if you can dance with a few ladies? Maybe ones in green dresses?"

"You don't think she'll mind?" Hailey shook her head and pointed off the stage. Don nodded and put his Les Paul down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.