Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Don turned back toward Hailey after he closed the door.

"I'm sorry, Don," Hailey said softly. "I didn't mean to come on so strong this morning, especially not after the shower. I, um, just need to know where we are going. I mean what we have is nice, but it's not enough. Not enough for me, anyway. I need more. I'm not sure I said that very well this morning."

"Okay," Don said.

"So, I was hoping we could talk about what you want. I mean what you want us to be?"

Don turned and walked to the side of the deck and took a deep breath. "I don't know what I want, Hailey. Well, that's not quite true. I want to make music with Barrier Riff and that includes you. I want you. I want to spend time with you. And it's not just the sex. The sex is great all by itself, but I like being around you. You're my friend, my partner in music."

Don looked at Hailey who nodded her head. She took the few steps between them and put her hand on his arm as he stared out into the darkness.

Don turned and really looked at Hailey. "I know what I don't want, too. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to not see you except when we are making music."

Hailey nodded again.

"I've thought about nothing since you dropped this on me this morning, Hailey. If I'm really honest, I'm not sure I've ever truly had a relationship with a woman. What Jessie and I had was a fairy tale, both the original high school romance and our short marriage. I'm sure I was in love with her and I will always have a place in my heart for her, but we were together for two years, with fifteen years off in the middle. I'm not sure that counts as a relationship. Susan Turner can't be called much more than a one night stand, even if we were together for two months. Even when I was with Crystal, it was mostly convenience. She got what she wanted and she slept with me to get it. It was easy and comfortable, at least until the end. So you see, Hailey, I, I'm not sure I know how to have more than we have now."

Hailey smiled sadly. "I'm not that much better than you at relationships, Don. I mean, I lost my virginity to the boy my parents wanted me to marry. He was brutal and vicious and I stayed with him for nearly three years. Then I come here and Michael spends six months trying to get in my pants and breaks up with me when it becomes obvious that he's not going to get there. And I top it off by jumping into bed with one of my band mates before we even go on a date."

"Don't sell yourself so short, Hailey," Don said as he grasped her hands between his. "You were right about Michael. If you doubt it, just talk to Jane again. You're smart, you're sexy, you are fun to be with and talented as all get out in and out of bed. You are everything I've ever wanted in a woman. And mostly, I'm afraid you are going to wake up one morning and realize that I'm just Axe Woodson, a two bit guitar player, because that's really all I've ever been. And you deserve so much more than that."

"Now who's selling himself short?" Hailey asked as she held on to his hands, keeping him from pulling away from her. "You are a terrific father. Your relationship with Kasey is amazing. Especially when you consider how short a time you've actually spent with her. I know you didn't go to college, but you're a smart guy. You understand the music business. You are good with people. Even one's you don't particularly like."

"Now that the mutual admiration society has had it's say," Don joked. "Where does that leave us?"

Hailey smiled. "Is there an US?"

"I'd like there to be an US," Don said, nodding. Hailey could see the unspoken question in his eyes.

She let him off the hook. "Me too."

Don visibly relaxed.

"But that doesn't mean I stop wanting more. No way. You are not off the hook, yet, buster. You are on notice. I want more and YOU need to decide if you can provide that or not. I'm willing to wait a while for you to find out, but I am not waiting forever."

Don nodded. He pulled on Hailey's arms and she came willingly into his arms. The passion in her kiss was unmistakable. Don could feel it in his toes. He was out of breath when their lips slowly parted.

"I should go," Hailey said softly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sweet dreams, Hailey," Don said as he watched her slip from his arms and through the door.


Don was standing out on the deck staring into the darkness when he heard the door open again.

"Daddy?"

Don turned. Kasey stood in the doorway.

"Hi Kasey, how was the date?"

"Not over yet," she said softly. "Brandon and I are going to the game room."

"Is his curfew still midnight?"

"Yes."

"I'll holler down about fifteen minutes before that, then."

Kasey walked over to him and stretched up on her toes. "Thanks, Daddy. You're the best."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.