Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Don was chopping onions with his back to the doorway when Hailey slipped into his kitchen.

"Guess who?" she said putting her hands over his eyes.

"Miss America?"

"No."

"Miss July 1999?"

"Get serious, Axeman."

"The sexiest keyboard player in the world?"

"Closer."

Don spun quickly and smiled. "Hailey!" He kissed her long and hard, pinning her backside against the island in the middle of the kitchen. "How are you feeling?" he asked as they separated, slightly breathless.

"Better and yet not so much better."

"Oh?"

"Let's just say that I'm as good as I get this time of the month and leave it at that."

"Oh!" Don said, hoping he kept the disappointment out of his voice. He had really been looking forward to her spending the night.

"At least I didn't barf up my breakfast this morning. All things considered, I'm happy."

"Well, I hope you brought an appetite."

"It smells good, what is it?"

"Chicken Marsala."

"Mmmmm. What can I do to help?"

"Sit over there and look cute."

Hailey sat down. "You need one of those 'Kiss the Cook' aprons."

Don smiled. The pair talked about everything and nothing while dinner cooked and over dinner. Afterward, Don and Hailey sat down on the couch and began watching a movie. It wasn't long before sleep claimed both.


Kasey slowly opened the door. The house was quiet. She held onto Brandon's hand and pulled him into the house behind her.

Brandon closed the door.

"Shhh!" Kasey hissed when the door made an audible thump as it closed.

"Sorry."

Kasey tiptoed into the living room and then stopped. Brandon nearly knocked her over. Kasey pointed at the couch. Brandon smiled. Don and Hailey were slumped together. Hailey's head was on his shoulder and his head was against hers. The television was on, but only the end screen of the movie was showing. They were holding hands.

"They look so cute," Kasey hissed.

"If they wake up..."

"Shhh!"

Kasey led Brandon down the hallway and into the game room. She pushed him onto the sofa and climbed onto his lap. "Now where were we?" she whispered. Brandon pulled her to him and their lips met in a delightful kiss.


Don woke with a start. He thought he'd heard the door open. He looked over at the television. The movie was over. His arm tingled and he looked down on the sleeping form of his girlfriend. She looked so peaceful. He hated to wake her, but she said she wasn't going to spend the night.

"Hailey," he whispered, gently raising her head off his shoulder.

"Hmmm?"

"Hailey, it's nearly midnight. If you're heading home, you should probably get moving."

"Yeah. I guess."

"I wonder if Kasey's home yet. I'd best check. Do you need anything?"

"I need the ladies' room and then I'll be fine."

Don wandered down the hall. Kasey wasn't in her room. He could hear a groan from the game room. Curious, he crept down that hall. A gasp sounded from the game room.

Don turned the corner. He froze. Kasey was kissing Brandon. Her coat, shirt and bra were lying on the sofa beside her. The two were in their own world. Their lips were joined. Don could see that Brandon's hands were moving. Don smiled. Kasey was moaning into her boyfriend's mouth.

Don backed off and down the hall a bit. "Kasey? Are you home?"

A whispered "Shit!" came from the game room.

"Um, yeah, Daddy. Brandon and I are in the game room," Kasey yelled.

"It's almost midnight. I wouldn't want Brandon to miss his curfew."

"Right, Daddy. Thanks. We'll be right up."

Don smiled and headed back to the front of the house. Hailey was pulling her coat on. "See you in the morning?" he asked as he pulled her to him.

"I'll be there."

They were kissing when Kasey and Brandon emerged from the back of the house.

"Good night, Brandon," Don said, pulling his lips from Hailey's.

"Night, Axe," Brandon said, obviously nervous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.