Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Two weeks later, Don and Wes were tuning up in the practice space, waiting for Charlie and Hailey. Don's cell phone rang and as he opened it, Stix opened the door and walked in.

"Oh boy, when Keys messes up, he does it big time," Stix said, striding into the practice room with a newspaper under his arm.

"No kidding, Stix," Bass replied, pointing at the paper on his amp.

"Glad to see you could make it, Stix," Don said with a smile as he closed his cell phone and turned around.

"Yeah, well, your day is coming, Axe," Stix replied.

The trio laughed.

"Speaking of which, where is our keyboard player?" Stix asked looking straight at Don.

"She's a bit under the weather," Axe replied.

"That's what three days in a row now?"

"Something like that. She says she feels better by afternoon, but the next morning its bad again."

"Sounds suspiciously like morning sickness," Stix remarked.

"Maybe it's Axe's way of dragging these rehearsals out?" Bass insinuated.

"Ha, ha," Axe sighed.

"Not to change the subject or anything," Stix said. "What about John's threats to take us down with him?"

"You've got nothing to worry about, Charlie. Everyone knows that Robin keeps you addicted to a legal drug," Don said smiling.

"Yeah, her," Wes added.

"What about you and Bass?"

"He's all smoke and mirrors as usual, Charlie."

"I have been clean for more than five years, Stix," Bass said. "I know I hit the booze a lot on the road, but that's mostly legal."

"John was really the only one of us doing anything even remotely illegal since Wes stopped partying with him," Don said.

"Okay. I guess I knew that," Stix sighed, relieved.


Barrier Riff decided to end rehearsal early again and Don headed back home. Kasey was waiting for him with Jenny when he arrived.

"Daddy, we need to go shopping," Kasey said, hugging him.

"What are we shopping for now?" Don asked.

"Prom dresses."

"Aren't you two sophomores? I thought you had to be juniors to go to prom."

"Well, when you are dating juniors..."

"Okay."

Kasey let out an exasperated sigh. "Daddy, it's not like I have formal dresses in my closet."

"You don't?" Don was smiling as he teased his daughter.

"Daddy!"

"Okay, okay. So who's driving you shopping?"

Kasey sighed again. "We need you to drive, Daddy. We can't drive. Leslie's at the store until nine. There's no one else."

"Okay, fine," Don said. "Let's go then."

For the next four hours, Don chauffeured his daughter and her friend to half a dozen dress shops. He sat bored in each one as they tried on dozens of dresses before finally settling on a pair from the first dress shop. After arranging for the dresses to be altered to fit the girls, Don dropped Jenny off at Leslie's place and took Kasey home.

"Daddy, did you really mean it when you said I could talk to you about anything," Kasey said when they reached the living room.

Alarm bells rang in Don's ears as he nodded.

"Well, we, I mean, I..." Kasey faltered. Don could see that she was really nervous about whatever it was on her mind.

"Relax, take a deep breath, and sit down," Don said softly, patting the couch beside him.

Kasey sat down and crossed her arms across her chest. Don frowned as he noticed her chest. He was not supposed to notice things like that about his daughter.

"Does this have something to do with the prom?" Don prompted.

"Well, sort of," Kasey started. "You know how my birthday is only a week before the prom and I'll be sixteen then, right?"

Don nodded.

"Well, damn this is hard," Kasey frowned and then turned her hips so her whole body was facing Don. "I want a special present for my birthday."

"Let me guess, a car?"

"Not even close, Daddy. I want Brandon to give me something."

"Then maybe you should have this conversation with Brandon, not me."

Kasey sighed and took a deep breath. "I want Brandon to make me a woman after the prom."

Don's jaw dropped. Of all the things Kasey could have been talking about, this was one he would never have bet on.

"I thought this was your birthday present, not his," Don said, covering his surprise with an attempt at levity.

"I guess that depends on how you look at things."

"Okay, Kasey. Are you sure? I mean you've only been dating Brandon for what five months?"

"About that. And yes, I'm sure. There is only one other person I've ever even dreamed about being my first. And now that's not possible."

"I know Jessie got you started on the pill before she died. Have you thought about other things, like diseases?"

"Brandon would probably kill me for telling you this, but I will be his first too. Yes, we've already talked about having sex. In general terms, anyway."

Don took a deep breath. He couldn't imagine even having this conversation with his parents, but he like the fact that he and Kasey were close enough that it wasn't a problem. He knew that eventually she would give herself to someone; he didn't think it would be this soon.

"Have you given any thought to how and where?"

"Not really. Daddy, Brandon doesn't know that I'm even thinking about it. I want it to be special for us. Mom always said her first time with you was a very special memory that she treasured. She said the right place and time were as much a part of that as you were. Since you picked the place and time, sort of, I thought maybe you could help me."

"Well, I wouldn't recommend the back seat of his car."

Kasey laughed. "No way. We've already had that discussion. My first time is not going to be there."

"Okay, do you have any ideas?"

"I thought about my bed, but decided that might be a bad idea. I mean if we ever breakup then it would remind me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.