Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Don woke with a start. His eyes popped open and he struggled momentarily to remember why he wasn't in his bed. He was in Hailey's bed. He turned his head. Yup, this was Hailey's bed. With a smile, his eyes caressed her bare body as she lay beside him. He was pinned to her bed by her arm.

He smiled as her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

"Oh my... It wasn't a dream, then," Hailey said, drawing her arm back across his chest and stretching.

Don didn't reply. A quickly hardening nipple had his complete attention. He turned slowly and lowered his lips to capture the pink bud.

Hailey gasped and put her hands behind his head, pulling his face into her chest. "Oh, yes," she hissed. "Oh, God. It wasn't a dream. Please!"

Don smiled as he let the bud loose. "It wasn't a dream several times last night."

Hailey blushed. "Several? Oh, God. I can't believe..." Hailey covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shhh, Hailey. Breathe, baby." Hailey took a deep breath. Don looked straight into her eyes. "Are you okay with what happened last night?"

"What do you mean, Don?"

"Regrets?"

"Oh, God, no. I mean it was fantastic. It's just that I never; I mean it was so fast. Did I really, oh my God, I did. I can't believe... What you must think of me?"

"I think you are a very beautiful young woman who is very imaginative and expressive both in bed and out. I think I'd like to repeat last night every night for the rest of my life. And I think I'd like to start again right now."

Hailey stared at him as he lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was soft, genuine, and loving. The passion was there, bubbling under the surface, a smoldering ember slowly increasing in its intensity. Don pulled back for a moment and stroked her cheek.

"What do you want, Hailey?"

"More." She replied, pulling his lips back to hers. Don could feel her lithe body pressing against his. His fingers traced her backbone all the way down to that firm backside.

Hailey hurriedly pushed Don away. "Hold that thought, lover," she said springing from the bed and sprinting toward the bathroom. Don smiled as he watched her move away from him.

Suddenly, his body was giving him the same cues and he slowly climbed out of the comfortable bed.

"My turn," Don said as he passed her on the way to the bathroom.

Hailey wasn't in the bedroom when he returned. Don grabbed his jeans and pulled them on. He looked for his shirt for a moment, but didn't find it until he found Hailey in the kitchen. She had her back to him as she started her coffeemaker.

"I think it looks better on you anyway," Don said, sliding up behind Hailey and fondling her backside.

"Breakfast?" Hailey asked. "I'm starving."

"We could grab a shower and go out," Don suggested.

"Mmmm, that sounds nice."

"But?" Don could sense that she left the word off.

Hailey walked away from him and sat down on one of the stools. The bowls from last night's dessert were still on the countertop.

"Having second thoughts about last night?" Don asked as he sat down across from her.

Hailey looked down at her cup.

"Let me guess. You are worried that because of last night, I'm going to lose interest in you and move on?"

Hailey nodded.

"If anything, last night increased my interest in you. I saw a side to you I never expected."

"I was a total slut and not only slept with you before our first date, but I dragged you into my room."

"I'm not sure that was a bad thing."

"But..."

"Look, Hailey. You said it last night. We've had five months to get to know each other. I'm not sure where this leads, but I'm damn sure I want to find out. You are a fascinating woman. You are beautiful, talented, sexy, and passionate. I think I'm falling in love with you and I'd like the chance to find out for sure."

"That's the problem, Don. I'm already in love with you. And I'm not sure I could handle it if you decide that you aren't in love with me. I don't think I could live with that broken heart."

"I won't lie to you, Hailey. I don't want to ever hurt you, but I won't tell you I'm in love with you if I'm not sure. I did that with Crystal. I won't ever do that again. But I don't want you to push me away. I'll never find out if you do that."

Hailey's eyes were moist as she looked at him. She nodded.

Don sighed. "I guess I should head home. I think we need some time to think. I'll see you tomorrow for rehearsal, right?"

Hailey nodded.

"Why don't you run back to your room and put something else on so I can have my shirt back. Then I'll get out of your hair."

Hailey shook her head. She reached down and pulled his t-shirt off and handed it to him. She stood there as he pulled it over his head.

"You are so beautiful, Hailey. Last night was..." Hailey put a finger over his lips. She kissed him softly and then opened the door for him.

"Last night was a fantasy come true," Hailey said.

"I'll call you tonight."

"You better."


"So tell me again why I'm taking you to McGarrity's to get your car?"

"I never told you in the first place, Leigh," Hailey said, smiling at her friend's blatant attempt to pry.

"Well?"

"Okay, fine. I was a total slut last night and this morning I panicked and basically chased Don out of my place before the idea of picking up the car came up."

"I doubt you were a total slut, girl. And even if you were, that's not necessarily a bad thing. You've got a rather satisfied glow going today. One you haven't had in a long, long while."

"Maybe, but now what do I do? I slept with the man before we even went on a date."

"So, you got the sex thing out in the open right away. It was good, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing, girl. You got your itch scratched and learned that you two are compatible in bed. How is that a bad thing? Bad is finding out that you two are compatible everywhere but bed. That would just suck."

"True, but he didn't say he loved me either. In fact he said he wasn't sure. He's going to pull away, just like Michael did after."

"Don is not Michael, Hailey. Michael was an asshole and you know it."

"You didn't like Michael because he was so, um, close-minded."

"I didn't like Michael because he didn't know how to take no for an answer and he was always looking for the next lay while he was playing with you."

"Oh, please."

"Take those blinders off, Hailey. Michael dumped you. He did it because he found some other fish to reel in. It wasn't because there was anything wrong with you."

"He said he couldn't go through life with a frigid wife."

"Since when does a frigid woman become a total slut and have a satisfied glow on her face the next morning? If I were betting, I'd bet that you came hard at least once last night. That ought to show you that Michael was wrong about at least one thing."

"Okay, okay, you're right. And for the record it was at least five times last night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.