Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

For two weeks after the Atlanta show, Don struggled to get back to life at home. His days were filled with phone calls and negotiations. Kasey and Jenny kept him grounded with their chatter at the dinner table and their general enthusiasm. Leslie and Walt were busy kindling their romance which meant that Jenny was spending a lot of time at Don's house.

February came to a close with negotiations between Barrier Riff and John West finally resulting in an agreement that both sides could accept. It was Friday night and Don watched as Jenny and Kasey went out. He opened the paper searching for something to occupy his time now that the band's legal problems were solved. He hadn't seen Hailey in the two weeks since they'd been back. He talked to her on the phone several times, but he had kept her at arm's length while dealing with John.

An ad in the entertainment section caught his eye. Cmonster, featuring Hailey Marshall, was playing at one of the popular dance bars, McGarrity's. Don knew she was playing with Cmonster and he encouraged it.

 

Thirty minutes later, Don walked into McGarrity's. He sat down at the bar as he watched the members of Cmonster setting things up. The bartender brought him a draft and stood next to him.

"The girls can really rock too," the bartender said, blatantly admiring the tight leather pants that both Jane Perkins and Leigh Hanks were wearing. Both were bent over connecting cords into power strips. Don had to agree that those were some first class backsides. Not nearly as nice as the one in the blue jeans bending over near the keyboards, however, Don realized.

He stared for a bit, realizing that for the first time in a long time, there was no pang of regret when he thought of another woman. With the legal mess mostly straightened out, he finally had time to give to a woman. He decided it was time for him and Hailey to go out and see if that spark was more than a spark.

He smiled at the bartender and told him to grab another beer. He was going to talk to the band.

"Don't waste your time, mister," the bartender said. They're either married or lezzies."

Don smiled to himself and headed for the stage.

"Need a hand, ladies?" Don said to the backs of the five working women.

"We can handle things just fine, cowboy," Jane Perkins said without turning around.

"Well, if you're sure you aren't interested in having an experienced guitar player help out," Don replied. "I'll just go on back to the bar and drool like a good Neanderthal."

"No need to be nasty, cowboy," Jane said finally looking up. "Oh, shit."

The other four looked up.

"Axe!" Hailey shrieked, launching herself at him.

Don caught her and returned the hug. "Hello, Hailey. Damn you look good." He paused and then added, "Feel good, too." He grabbed a handful of her backside.

"No fondling the keyboard players," Leigh Hanks said smiling and holding out her hand. "It's good to see you again, Axe."

Candy and Sheila both hugged him after Hailey turned him loose.

"How's the kid doing, Candy?" Axe asked.

"He seems to like rock and roll," Candy replied.

"Sorry about the attitude, Axe," Jane said, shaking Don's hand. "You wouldn't believe the number of guys who want to help us out."

"I might, actually."

"So what are you doing here, Axe," Jane asked.

"I was bored and decided to come see my favorite keyboard player. And maybe steal her away for a little conversation, later."

"You were just joking about helping out, then?"

"Not necessarily."

Jane looked at her band mates. Don watched as they all nodded. "Maybe you'd like to sit in for a couple of numbers?" Jane offered.

"I don't want to horn in on your fun," Don said, in case the offer was only half hearted.

"I think it would be great," Leigh said, grinning.

"Me too," Sheila added.

The other four looked at Hailey. Hailey looked back and forth between Don and her band mates.

Don held his hands up. "I don't want to be a problem, ladies. I'll play, but only if it doesn't disrupt things."

Jane looked at Hailey. "What do you think, Hailey?"

"We'd have to rework some of the sets to do things that Axe might know, but it should be fun. I'm all for it."

Jane looked serious again. "Did you bring an axe?"

"I have my Les Paul in the pickup."

Hailey hugged him again and then said, "Well, don't just stand there, cowboy. Go get your axe."

Don smiled and headed back to the bar. "What ever the ladies want is on me," he said tossing a credit card at the surprised bartender before heading out the door.

He stopped at the door and turned back. "Do you want me to bring my Marshall stack in, Jane?"

Jane jumped up and hurried across the room. She linked arms with him and the two headed out the door.

"Better watch her, Hailey. I think she might have a case of axe envy," Leigh hollered across the stage.

"She's your girlfriend, not mine," Hailey retorted.

 

Before long the stage was set up. Axe found a booth for them to sit down in. The conversation was upbeat and fun. Cmonster wasn't due to start playing until 8, but he could tell that the ladies were about to jump out of the booth with excitement.

"How much music do you have ready to play," Don asked.

Jane looked puzzled, but Hailey answered, "We've got enough to play for four or five hours, why?"

"Think anyone would mind if we started early?' Don asked.

Hailey smiled, recognizing that her band mates were chomping at the bit to play. "I doubt it. Are you sure you want to play with us all night?"

Don smirked and raised his eyebrow, but before he could say anything, Jane broke out laughing. Leigh smiled and said, "He's a guy, Hailey. Playing with the five of us all night would be a fantasy come true."

Don smiled and agreed.

Hailey groaned and shook her head.

"Be careful what you say, girlfriend," Leigh replied.

"And how you say it," Sheila chimed in.

"Let's just go play some music," Candy said, heading for the stage.

 

Cmonster plus one played for nearly five hours to an amazed but packed house at McGarrity's. By the time midnight rolled around, Don was really tired. He'd forgotten what it was like to tote his axe for that long. Everyone in the band was having fun.

"One more?" Leigh asked. Everyone nodded. "Last song," she said into the microphone. "So you might want to grab your partner for this one."

Leigh moved up beside Don. "Sing this one with Hailey, Axe. I put the words next to the monitor during the last break. Who knows, it might ignite something."

Don stared down at the monitor. He didn't know the music to the song, but he recognized it. He smiled as he unfastened the strap and set the Les Paul down on its stand.

Hailey started singing, "Is love so fragile..."

Don waited through the first and second verse and joined in for the chorus. "Lovers forever... face to face. My city or mountains... Stay with me stay. I need you to love me... I need you today."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.