Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Midnight was fast approaching. Don walked back to the Game Room and coaxed the teenagers to join everyone in the living room.

Hailey smiled as she stepped up next to Don.

"Five." Hailey grabbed Don's arm, drawing his attention away from Kasey and Brandon.

"Four." She smiled as his eyes turned and met hers.

"Three." Hailey pushed herself up on her toes and put her hands on Don's shoulders.

"Two." Hailey closed the space between their lips.

"One." Their lips touched together as everyone began to cheer. Don saw Hailey's eyes close as the electric touch of her lips rocketed through him. His arms automatically landed on her hips, pulling her into him. He felt her fingers move across his shoulders and behind his neck. The kiss deepened as he leaned forward, allowing Hailey to drop off her toes.

The kiss continued until Don felt a hand on his arm. He reluctantly pulled back from Hailey to find Kasey standing there. He reached out and pulled her to him, kissing her cheek and hugging her tightly. He reached behind her and shook Brandon's hand. "Happy New Year, Kasey," he said as he released her.

When he looked around, Hailey was gone. Surely he hadn't imagined...

Everyone was hugging and congratulating each other. Don waded through the crowd as people stopped him to thank him for inviting them to the party. People began to leave. Don was getting frantic.

"Kasey? Have you seen Hailey?"

"Not since she kissed you. Why?"

"I need to talk to her. If you find her, will you keep her here until I can find you?"

"Sure, Daddy."

Finally the crowd thinned. Stix and Wes and their various charges were the last out the door. Brandon was kissing Kasey at the door before heading out himself.

Don looked around. The house was empty. Where had she gone?

"Good night, Daddy, Happy New Year," Kasey called as she headed back to her bedroom.

Damn, Don cursed to himself. He hadn't found Hailey. He locked the front door and began picking up some of the empty plates and cups and headed for the kitchen.

Don could hear water running as he approached the kitchen. "I thought you went to bed, Kasey," he said as he turned the corner into the kitchen. It wasn't Kasey. Hailey shut the water off and turned to face him.

"Hailey?"

"In the flesh."

"I thought you'd left. I wanted to..." Don found himself at a loss for words.

"Wanted to what?" she asked as she wiped her hands on a towel. She stepped toward him and stopped before they were touching.

"I, um, wanted to talk to you about that kiss."

"What about it?"

"It was, um..."

"Amazing," Hailey answered before he could.

"I think incredible might be better. But it was also unexpected."

Hailey turned away and put her hands on the counter. "Unwanted?"

"No, no, Hailey, not unwanted." He said, settling his hands on her hips. "I'm not sure about a lot of things, but it wasn't unwanted." He gently turned her back to face him.

She was so beautiful, he thought as he stared into her eyes. "Hailey, I'm not sure I can be what you want me to be." A lump the size of Texas suddenly appeared in his throat.

"I don't know what you mean, Don. I mean, it was a Happy New Year kiss." Don watched her eyes drop.

"Well, it sure felt like more than that to me, Hailey," Don admitted. Did he dare go further?

Hailey frowned slightly, sighing. "Well, that's all it started out to be. And then..."

"Fireworks?" Don suggested.

"Something like that."

"I guess now would be a good time to say that I missed you while you were in St. Paul."

Hailey nodded.

"I didn't really notice until Saturday. John's lawsuit kept me pretty busy until then. It hit me Saturday morning as I was standing on the deck staring into the snow." Don smiled and reached out to Hailey. "I'm not sure of much of anything right now, Hailey. That kiss opened up something and I think I'd like to see where that door leads."

Hailey smiled and looked up into Don's eyes. "Me too," she whispered. "Now, kiss me again so I can get out of here before we get ahead of ourselves."

Don leaned forward and captured her lips with his. All conscious thought flew away as the kiss deepened. Don felt the world narrow to just the two of them. His heart raced as the feelings behind the kiss surged through him. When their lips reluctantly separated, they were both panting. They clung to each other for a moment as they sought their balance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.