Axe Victim - Cover

Axe Victim

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Life on the road is dragging Axe Woodson down. Even his music isn't much fun anymore. Life is about to get more interesting for Axe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Don frowned as he watched Bobby Jones escort his daughter to his Mustang. Something about the boy didn't sit right with him. Bobby answered all the questions just right. He shook Don's hand, met his eyes, but something just felt wrong. He wondered if he weren't too protective of Kasey. He wanted her experiences to be good. Don sighed as he closed the door and turned back to the movie that Jenny put in.


Kasey was frowning when they finally sat down in the theater. The pizza had been good, but Kasey was tired of Bobby's football stories after the second one. And then he went over to the table that some of the cheerleaders were sitting at and talked with them for a while. He didn't take her over and introduce her. He sat there and talked with them for nearly twenty minutes while she sat fuming and picking at the pizza.

The theater started to darken and she felt Bobby's arm slip around her shoulder and pull her toward him. Their shoulders were touching as the opening credits started to roll. She really wanted to see this movie.

After a few minutes, she felt his left hand start to massage her shoulder. And then the fingers started to creep down brushing her blouse as they moved slowly over her bra strap and started down her chest. She remembered the conversation with her mother and calmly put her hand on his, trapping his hand against her shoulder. The movie was getting good and she let go of his hand to grip the arm of her seat as the heroine was moving cautiously through the dark house.

And then his hand moved down and settled right on the top slope of her breast. Kasey jumped and whispered, "No, Bobby." He said nothing. He did not move the hand.

Kasey bit her lip and then took his hand in hers and pulled it around her shoulders and onto her thigh, trapping it there with her hand.

The heroine turned the corner and saw the murderer. Kasey jumped and her hands flew to her face, covering her eyes. And Bobby's hand moved up her thigh slowly, coming to a stop right at the spot where her thigh joined her torso and then tried to wedge itself between her legs.

"Bobby," she hissed, grabbing his hand and tossing it toward his lap. She stared at him in the darkness. He didn't look away from the screen. When she looked back the heroine had escaped. She missed it.

As they walked away from the theater toward Bobby's car, Kasey kept pushing his hands away from her shoulders. "I said no, Bobby."

"Aw, come on, Kasey. Don't be such a tease."

"What?"

"I know you want it. You put my hand on your thigh and then you bitch when I try to hug you. What do you call it?"

"Trying to help you keep your hands to yourself."

Bobby opened the door for her and went around the car. He pulled out of the parking lot.

"My house is the other way?"

"Your dad said you didn't have to be home until twelve. It's only ten."

"I don't care. Take me home, Bobby Jones."

Bobby chuckled and sped down the dark road into the park.

"I said I wanted to go home, Bobby."

"My dates don't go home this early, Kasey."

"Stop this car, now."

Bobby slammed on the brakes. Kasey's head bumped the dash.

"Ow. That hurt, Bobby." Kasey said, glaring at him.

"Tough luck, tease. Here's the deal. You take that shirt off and climb in the back with me or you walk."

Kasey stared at him for a moment. "I don't think so, Bobby." She calmly unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door. Bobby watched, expecting her to take off her shirt and get back in the car. It was at least seven miles back to the mall. Kasey slammed the door and began walking back the way they came. He watched her for a moment and then spun the car around.

Kasey looked up nervously as the Mustang screeched to a stop next to her. Bobby revved the engine and then rolled down the window. "One last chance."

"Good night, Bobby," she said. Her hands were on her hips.

"Have a nice walk home, Bitch," Bobby hissed as he stepped on the gas.

Kasey frowned as she watched his tail lights disappear around the bend. She reached into her purse and pulled her cell phone out.

"Dad, can you come get me," she said softly into the cell phone.

"No, I'm fine. You were right about Bobby, though. I'm in Ashton Park, walking toward the entrance. I'm not sure how far in, though, Bobby was going pretty fast on the way in. We didn't turn off the main road, though."

She closed the cell phone and hugged herself as she continued toward the entrance.


Kasey shrunk back along the side of the road when she saw a set of headlights approach slowly. She stopped walking and put her hand in her purse. Her mom had given her a small can of mace that she insisted Kasey keep in her purse at all times. She felt the can and grasped it as the vehicle continued on toward her.

The vehicle began slowing even more after its lights captured Kasey. It pulled to a stop and she recognized that it was a pickup truck like Don drove. She stood still. The driver side door opened and she saw the shadow of a man step into the lights. It was Don. With a shriek, Kasey launched herself toward her Dad.

Don grabbed her into a bear hug. For a moment, the two just stood there in front of the truck hugging. Don set her back on her feet and said softly, "Come on, Kasey. Let's get you back home."

Kasey nodded and climbed into Don's truck. When Don turned the truck back toward home, Kasey began to sob. Don reached out and grabbed her hand with his. "Its okay, Kasey," he said, holding onto her hand.

"If only I listened to you and Jenny," she sobbed. "God, he was such a jerk. I feel so stupid."

Don just held her hand all the way home. When they were finally inside, he guided her to the sofa. Kasey's cheeks were still damp with her tears. She stared down at her lap. Don raised her chin with a finger and looked into her moist eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with someone like that on your first date," he said softly. "Don't get down on yourself, though. Tonight had nothing to do with you. It wasn't your fault. Guys like him treat all girls like that, but not all guys are like him. Whatever you do, don't let one jerk make you stop dating. There's a good guy out there for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.