Caring for Carly - Cover

Caring for Carly

Copyright© 2006 by Reprobate Rodent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carly is open, friendly, trusting, naive, breathtakingly beautiful and mentally about ten. Shark bait in other words. She also wants a husband, like her sister. In fact she wants her sister's husband! Can Frank and Jody protect her and make a place for her as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

"How are you coming on reconciling Carly and your parents?" I asked Jody the next morning as she was dressing for work.

She stopped with her blouse in her hand, leaving her truly spectacular breasts encased in nothing but a bra. A front-opening bra I noted for future reference. "Well, I'm working on it, but it's going slow. Pa's stubborn, Momma's worried and neither one of them can see any other solution."

"You mean they still both want her to have an abortion and be sterilized?"

She shrugged into the blouse, which made her breasts move wonderfully, bra or no. "Momma doesn't hold with abortion, so she suggested that Carly give the baby up for adoption. Of course Carly would have to stay with us until the baby comes."

Which meant more months locked in the house with a beautiful, increasingly horny, woman. I also knew there was no way in hell Carly would give that baby up. "I can't believe your parents want to do that to their own daughter."

"I don't think 'want' is the right word for it," my wife said. "It's just that they can't see any other solution. Carly wants babies, even though she's just a baby herself, mentally. You know she'd be a good mother, as far as she's able, but she'd have to have an awful lot of help, like living with another family. And you know no husband would put up with that." She sighed. "It's not a situation that has an ideal solution. So we just have to find the best one we can for Carly."

I hesitated. "Look," I said finally, "I don't want to cause trouble, but we've got a problem with Carly."

"What?"

"Carly's coming on to me. Strong."

"You mean sexually?"

"She's done everything but jump into bed with me naked."

Jody didn't seem upset at my revelation, but then she'd been dealing with Carly for years. "She does think the world of you," she said. "She keeps asking me questions about you, and about us. And she keeps saying how wonderful you are." She smiled a Carly-like smile. "I think you've made another conquest." Then she turned serious again. "But how do you feel about her?"

It was my turn to sigh. "Carly is really sweet. She's a wonderful person and I like her a lot. But this situation is dangerous."

"Well, I'll talk to her about it."


Whether Jody talked to her or not, Carly's behavior didn't change - at least not for the better. She kept cuddling up to me every chance she got and just passing her in the hallway was in invitation to a tit massage.

Part of the problem was I was basically trapped in the house with Carly. As the weather heated up and the Arizona summer took hold, it became harder to go outside in the daytime - and if we did I had to slather Carly with sunscreen, which sort of defeated the purpose of getting out of the house.

Now that the psychological bruises had healed, Carly wanted to be held. A lot. We'd spend the evenings waiting for Jody curled up on the couch, watching TV. Well, I'd watch TV and Carly would press herself against me. Okay, I tried to watch TV while Carly gave me a boob massage and jammed herself against me like she was afraid she'd fall off the couch. When Jody was home she kept her distance, a little.

I still took Carly swimming in the evenings before Jody got home. She enjoyed splashing in the water and playing with the other children. But the sun didn't go down until after seven, so it made for a long day cooped up with a beautiful, sexy, woman who was becoming more and more blatant about her designs on my body.

To take some of the pressure off - and keep Carly distracted from her increasingly obvious designs on me, I would have happily taken her to the movies or shopping, or something, every day of the week. But Carly wasn't interested. Crowds made her nervous and confused, movies, except for the occasional cartoon feature, seldom made sense to her, and she wasn't interested in shopping unless Jody was along.

Even dining out was limited. Carly's favorite place to eat was McDonalds. She didn't enjoy upscale restaurants, which was a damn good thing because the difference in her appearance and mental age caused problems.


Our last attempt at fine dining together involved a little sushi bar. Jody ducked God-knows-what responsibilities to come home in the mid-afternoon and spend a couple of hours 'buffing and polishing' (her term) Carly to get her ready to go out with us.

The result was truly spectacular. Carly was naturally pretty and under Jody's careful attentions she looked like something out of the pages of a magazine. She wore a sea-green silk sheath dress that set off her hair, accentuated her figure, and complimented her pale skin. Jody added a necklace of gold-and-enamel flowers ("forget-me-nots", as Carly informed me proudly) and matching earrings.

Jody looked stunning as well. She was wearing a deep blue version of the same dress that nearly matched her eyes and her favorite pearl necklace.

"Wow" was all I could manage when the pair of them came down the stairs and pirouetted in front of me for my inspection.

Jody smiled. "Ready to take your wife and your second-favorite girl out to dinner?"

Actually at that point I was ready to throw them both down on the floor and fuck them senseless. But I maintained. "It will be my pleasure," I told them, hoping they wouldn't notice my efforts to readjust my now-rampant prick in my slacks.

We had chosen a good sushi place, in part because we figured watching the chef work would entertain Carly and partially because we both liked sushi.

(Well, Jody liked sushi and I liked sushi when Jody wasn't going on about the incredible toxins in sushi ingredients that could kill you in minutes. I didn't even know an octopus was venomous until I took Jody out for sushi for the first time. Living with a toxicologist, even a gorgeous, over-sexed toxicologist, has its drawbacks. )

Every head in the sushi bar turned when I walked in with a goddess on each arm. It didn't hurt the effect - or my ego - that both women had pressed themselves to me.

We were seated at the center of the bar with Jody on one side of me and Carly on the other. We ordered tomago for Carly, on the principle that she wouldn't object to scrambled eggs even if it did come with a bow of seaweed on top.

Unlike a lot of mentally retarded people there was nothing wrong with Carly's coordination and with just a little instruction, she was well on her way to mastering chopsticks.

"What are you all having?" Carly asked after she doused her first piece of sushi in soy sauce and downed it at a single bite.

"I'm having smoked eel," Jody said. "Would you like some?"

"Eeew. Those are them long squirmy things, aren't they?"

"Yes, but it's good anyway."

"Maybe later. What have you got?"

"This is salmon roe," I told her.

"What's that?"

"They're salmon eggs served on rice and wrapped in seaweed."

"Salmon eggs? You mean like Pa gets in those little jar and uses when we go fishing?"

"Well, yes."

"Eeew."

"Come on Carly." Jody gestured with a piece of eel in her chopsticks. "Part of life is trying new things. Be adventurous."

"Okay," she said, obviously unconvinced. "But no long squirmy things." I decided that offering her octopus was not a good idea, especially since the whole tentacles were sitting in the case in front of us.

"I'll have what Frank's having."

"That's my girl," I said and was rewarded with an absolutely beautiful smile.

At this point the matronly middle-aged woman sitting on the other side of Carly decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"That looks good dear," she said gesturing to Carly's salmon roe.

"It's fish eggs," she said to her new companion, and downed the first piece in a single bite.

Then she picked up the second piece in her chopsticks, waved it around and smiled.

"I'm eating bait!" Carly crowed in a voice that carried through the whole restaurant. The place went dead quiet, the sushi chef studiously ignored her and Jody and I tried to crawl under the counter from embarrassment.

Of course when we got home, I did fuck Jody into a babbling puddle. But after that night we stuck to McDonald's and Chucky Cheese.


So, aside from the occasional trips for fast food and some evening swims Carly and I were stuck in the house until Jody got home.

To make matters worse, Jody was trying to get board approval for her next major project. Between the preliminary research, working on the presentations, flying all over the country for meetings and seminars, and general politicking, she was working ten to twelve hours a day, six days a week and she was gone several days a month. That left Carly and I alone together.

"I don't feel so good, Frank," Carly announced to me one evening while we were watching TV and waiting for Jody. "My tummy hurts."

"I'm sorry, Carly. Is there anything I can do?"

"Well," she said shyly. "When my tummy hurts at home, Ma would rub it and help it feel better."

"Would you like me to rub your tummy?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes please." She batted those incredible eyes at me and I got a bad feeling about the whole thing.

"Well, lay back on the couch."

"Oh, not like that," Carly said firmly. I sit in your lap and then you rub my tummy. I fall asleep like that sometimes," she added shyly.

I really had a bad feeling now, but I didn't see any way to back out gracefully, so I opened my arms and Carly plopped herself in my lap, facing away from me. I reached out and gently began to rub her swollen belly.

"Under the shirt," my sister-in-law commanded. So I gingerly worked my hand under her maternity top and because to rub.

"Mmm, that's so good," Carly said, wiggling around like a kitten in pleasure. Except in her present position Carly's wiggling was the equivalent of a lap dance. She pressed her delightful bottom against me in a way that had me rock hard in an instant. Then she rubbed up against my chest with her back and shoulders in a way that made her breasts move incredibly.

"Oh yes. That's right," she was almost moaning now. "Do it some more."

At that point I was about ten seconds from cumming in my pants and I was trying to think of a way to excuse myself without hurting Carly's feelings.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Jody chose that moment to come through the front door.

"Well, you two look comfortable," my wife said from across the living room. Both of us started guiltily.

"I wasn't feeling good and Frank was helping me feel better," Carly said. Fortunately she didn't try to get off my lap so my wife couldn't see my enormous boner.

"That's real nice of him," Jody said with a fake-bright smile.

Carly just had to gild the lily. "I'm feeling poorly these days. I think I need a tonic."

"Well, I don't have any ginseng and valerian, but I've got something even better," Jody told her sister.

Carly's blue eyes got even wider. "Better than ma's tonic?"

"Yep. Some stuff I can mix up at the lab. I'll bring you home a bottle tomorrow."


All the next day Carly kept talking about Jody and her tonic. Two or three times she popped into my office while I was working (okay, hiding out) plopped herself down on my lap and told me about the special tonic Jody was making for her. I think I may have gotten a hundred lines of code written and I wouldn't guarantee their quality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.