Hospital of Bangalore  - Cover

Hospital of Bangalore

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 9: The Evil Dr. Steele

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Evil Dr. Steele - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

When we were eight hours from Tau Ceti, Anu had everyone suit up in their Gore-Tex suits. He arranged our approach to Bangalore so we were shielded by Tau Ceti 4. We came up on Bangalore so we were on the opposite side of the moon from the hospital. Anu skillfully parked the Endeavor in synchronous orbit shielded by the moon.

Day 1 Bangalore:

Sushi, James, Marsha, and I launched the F-16s. As soon as we came out of the moon shadow, our bodies switched to wired WE mode. We were under WE Controller attack. The firewall was working very well. Anu reported that everyone on board the Endeavor were in wired mode too. He was bringing the Endeavor over the Hospital spaceport. They were planning to act as if they were under control.

We had our targets. Sushi went south, James went east, Margaret went north, and I went west. We each had six controller transmitter sites to take out. We were quickly successful. Who ever was in control quickly realized what was happening. They gathered centaurs tightly around the transmitters so we could not use the F-16s to hit the last four transmitters. Joe and Nancy started the electronic counter measures. They transmitted feelings of terror and desire to flee. That allowed Paul and Anu and their teams to disable the four close in control transmitters.

We thought we were done. Then a new transmitter started from inside the hospital. They were a devious group. Sushi, James, Marsha, and I all landed and headed for the hospital.

Inside we found thirty scared centaurs and one wild haired man in a white lab coat. He held a box in his hands. Our sensors indicated that was the last controller. I had a nine-millimeter Glock. I pointed it at the man in the coat and told him to drop the box. He refused.

His name was still on his lab coat. He was the chief resident, Doctor James Steele. He was the evil Doctor Steele.

The centaurs gathered around us and touched our faces. We were under control. The evil Doctor marched the four of us to the basement. He was amazed to see smart cats. We were being marched to a large machine in the center of the room. Marsha went in first then James. Sushi and I were next. Well our DNA was different enough the machine would not work on Sushi and me. Marsha and James were different. They were converted to centaurs. The evil Doctor Steel put Sushi and I into a holding cell. Our WE were dumbing us down. We were so dumb we could not figure out the simple door latch.

Nancy and Joe knew something was wrong but they did not want to risk a frontal attack on the hospital. They did put all of the centaurs outside the hospital in sleep mode. They did not like what they were seeing from our WE. They really did not like seeing Marsha and James emerge as centaurs.

Out of sight, there was an orange and white, and a grey and white blur headed for the exit door. It was Sally and Waush Shaua. They found Sushi and me fucking kitty style. Sushi was singing her pleasure. I was intent on screwing. Sally came up and licked Sushi's ear. Then she licked my ear. We went into rebuild mode. We were still suited and I still had my Glock.

The evil Doctor Steele had forgotten about the two smart cats. He was trying to figure out how to get control of the humans in the star ship outside. He had figured out that some of them were natural controllers. They were able to counter his single controller transmitter outside the hospital.

The rebuild worked. Sushi and I were back to normal. We walked back up stairs and found the evil Doctor Steele. I fired the Glock into the ceiling. He dropped the box. Sushi went over and turned it off. Nancy put the centaurs to sleep. The doctor was the only unmodified human there.

Sushi put him in handcuffs. His WE did not respond to command. We had a problem. Then I found James' handcuffs. We used them to lock the evil Doctor Steele in the cage we had just been in.

We found Dr Steele's records he had converted four hundred people into centaurs. Those centaurs had birthed another three hundred colt centaurs. This was going to be a real problem.

His notes talked about his centaur machine. The machine was designed to convert humans to centaurs not the reverse. The machine was in the basement. I put Joe to the task of building a reversing machine. Joe found the research that the evil Doctor Steele had used to create the machine. The original intent was to use it to quickly rebuild injured patients. It was supposed to regenerate severed limbs and other organs. Doctor Steele actually was successful with two patients.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.