Listening In - Cover

Listening In

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 3: Patching Things Up

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Patching Things Up - I'm a workaholic. The ringing phone is like adrenaline for me. So, when I was sick for the first time in my life and laid up at home, what was more natural than lifting the phone every time it rang? Listening in on two calls made me find out things about my family that I did not know and never suspected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

I went out to the patio with my cigarettes (these damned things again) and sat down. I sat quietly and felt the tears running down my face. I did not cry aloud, and I did not sob, and yet the tears were quietly running down my cheeks.

All three women came out slowly after me. All of them crying, all of them sobbing quietly.

Celia knelt down next to my chair and put her head on my right thigh. Diane came second, kneeling down and putting her head on my left thigh. Julie came last and put her head on my knees.

I put my hands on their heads and started caressing their hair. And then I suddenly had a strange urge. I pushed their heads firmly to me and then:

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I roared like a wounded lion. Just once. That was enough. I felt... lighter.

All the women burst out sobbing aloud now. "Daddy! Please..."

"Dad, oh God, Don't..."

"Joe, oh my God, Joe, what have I done..."

I think that only at that moment they all started to understand the pain I was in.

After about half an hour I patted their heads and declared I was going to bed for the night.

I took a shower and slipped into our bed, to try another night with Celia without throwing up.

Celia joined me after a while, still crying.

"I'm so sorry, Joe. I should have known that you'll be hurting bad, I just didn't know how much. I shouldn't have set up those phone conversations. What a man doesn't know does not hurt him. God, Joe, what do I have to do in order to gain your trust and love again?"

"Your way of thinking is wrong again, Celia. Not having me listen to those conversations does not change what you and the girls have done. But in a close family like ours you can't hide things forever. You'd have the urge again and would fuck someone, and as you've ran out of family members it would be a stranger. Maybe Jeff whose attributes Diane was trying to sell. How can I face our neighbors and friends who've been fucking our daughters? I know I have difficulty speaking to Jeff every day, and someday I'll have to meet my brothers again, and Dad..."

"If I had not loved you so much you'd be on the street or in jail by now, Diane on her own and Julie in a foster home. But then I'd probably be found dangling from a ceiling with a rope around my neck. You gave so much advice to the girls — can you advise me on how to get rid of the pain? How to love my daughters like a parent should? How to believe your words of love and to trust you again?"

"Joe, start by making love to me again while watching me closely and listening to me. My love for you is not something I can fake. I've never loved anyone else. Hard as it may seem, you just have to believe me. When you'll be able to do that and enjoy it the way you used to, then I beg of you to make love to our daughters also. That should open a completely new world both for them and for you. Our daughters should learn the difference between 'making love' and just 'fucking', and you are the best... no, the ONLY man I know who can teach them. Trust me, darling, we all love each other now, but we will love each other a lot more if you agree to what I say."

She started making love to me. She knew all the right buttons to push, and within a few minutes I was hard and raring to go. My head was screaming: "Don't touch the woman who cheated on you!" but my heart whispered: "Don't give up your love of 20 years. She's slipped a little but she's back on the right track."

Well, my heart and my cock won the battle. I tried to roll her over and make love to her, but she said: "Let me do the work this time. Let me give you all the pleasure tonight."

She kisses my forehead, my eyes and my lips, pushing her tongue to meet mine. She nibbled on my nipples and then moved down. Taking my cock in her hand she started licking the head, swirling her tongue around and around, then she licked the length and finally she went down on me, deepthroating me to the hilt. While doing that her finger started playing around my asshole, and wetting her finger in her mouth she started slowly pushing it into my ass. When she felt that I was ready to explode she stopped, straddled me and came down on my cock very slowly. Her hot wet pussy, coming down slowly on my cock, gave me pleasures I had nearly forgotten, and after just a few minutes I started spurting into her, shouting my pleasure with each spurt. Feeling this, she started groaning louder and louder, her muscles contracting around my cock, her body bucking and her back arching, all ending with a final long and loud moan of pleasure.

She fell on my chest, her head buried in my neck. I felt her tears scorching on my neck. I just hugged her without a word. We were still panting for breath when we heard applause and cheering, our door burst open and both our girls jumped onto the bed hugging and kissing both of us, both with tears and laughter mixed together.

I felt fire crawling on my face. Jeez! We were still naked and coupled together!

"Hey! Girls! Some privacy, please!"

"Forget it, Dad! Don't be embarrassed. You two have nothing we haven't seen somewhere else. We were so happy hearing you enjoy each other again that we just had to share this happiness with you!"

"Daddy, Mom told us so much about the way you make love to her. Don't freak out again, but we'd love to watch you two at it sometime. You know by now that we've watched many people fucking, but we really want to watch you two making love. Mom told us a lot about the difference between 'fucking' and 'making love', so if we can't experience it, at least we want to watch it."

Celia started laughing. A heartfelt, open and loud laugh. She looked me in the eyes for a long time, said: "I love you!" and then to the girls: "I think I'll be able to arrange that. With time, maybe even more than you think."

I tried to protest, but she just shut my mouth with a deep and loving kiss.

Julie spoke quietly to her sister: "Look how beautiful it is. Maybe we have been missing something. Maybe fucking isn't everything."

I pulled away from Celia's kiss and said to the girls: "There is an old saying that I believe in. Love is love and sex is sex, but when they are combined they are a thousand fold better than any of them on its own. This is what I feel and this is what I'm trying to push into your slutty heads."

"Again, Dad?"

"Don't take it badly. At least two of you have agreed with me finally that the word fits you, and I'm still trying to get used to it, but I can't deny anymore that I love all of you."

"Just look what the right therapy brought up." Quipped Celia. "Now girls, we have to use the bathroom, so unless you plan to escort us there too I suggest you leave us alone."

When we were finally left alone Celia said: "I missed our love making so much! This was one of a very few times that you let me take the lead. I loved every second of it, and I hope that you did too. God, I love you so much. I hope this was your 10th step on the thousand mile trip. And, oh, you were so cute blushing when the girls came in."

"It was one of the best for me too. I missed you too, you know, and I love you too much to lose you. As for blushing and the hints you threw at the girls — let me try to adapt slowly to the changes you offer. Having the girls in the room with us still coupled together came as a bit of a surprise for me. Was this another set up of yours?"

"No, darling. It was completely out of their hearts. They love you at least as much as they love me. Maybe even more. And they were worried as to where your 'explosion' was leading. They are really and truly happy now. They don't know it, and I think Julie has stopped even hoping, but I still want the next stage of our family love to happen."

During the next two weeks my head was able to absorb more and more of Celia's preaching's, and I felt less badly about the 'explosion' discoveries. I still had those attacks of pain remembering Celia's indiscretions, but as we became lovers again and I enjoyed it to the utmost — those memories came back less frequently.

Then one evening, before going to bed, Celia said:

"I'm going to leave our door open tonight. Please don't freak out if Julie comes in to watch us."

We started making love. For that night I planned giving Celia my 'tour of the world', something not to be done too frequently, but when done with long intervals in-between, it is the longest and best way to make love. This is the way in which every single inch on the woman's body is given pleasure.

Just as we started kissing, Julie came in and sat on a chair at the end of the bed. She was wearing a transparent nightgown which hid nothing.

I guess Celia was showing off a little, as she started reacting stronger and more vocally than usual to my ministrations. I was just starting to nibble her ears and neck when she started reacting with:

"Ohhh, this is so nice... yeah honey, this feels so good."

As I continued down her body, working on her breasts for a long time without touching her nipples, going further down licking her belly button, she started squirming and moaning. I rolled her over and kissed her right leg — starting on her firm globes and moving very slowly down. When I reached the area behind her knees she started bucking, gave a loud groan and stiffened all over. Her first orgasm of the night.

After she calmed down I moved down to her toes, nibbling and sucking each toe, and then I started the way back up on her other leg. After reaching her other firm globe I kept moving up on her back until I reached her shoulders, and then I rolled her over again.

Now I went straight for her nipples, alternating between the two licking and sucking them. When I felt her reactions getting stronger I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth and started licking it in earnest. One minute of this and Celia had her second orgasm — arching her back, freezing in mid air, shuddering all over. "Oh, yeah, baby I'm cominnnngggg!!!"

I let her calm down again, caressing her cheeks and her hair. When she opened her eyes she looked around and whispered in my ear:

"Look at her. Isn't she beautiful?"

I had forgotten all about Julie watching us! When I looked around I found that Julie had taken off her nightgown, was sitting completely naked with her eyes closed and masturbating like mad. Her fingers flying on her clit, and from time to time going into her sloppy wet pussy and then back to her clit. For the first time I was looking at my nude 15 year old daughter and what I saw was much more than beautiful. She was... perfect! Flawless skin, perky B cup breasts, hourglass figure, smooth great looking legs topped with thin fuzz above her slit.

Suddenly Julie became aware of the quiet around her and opened her eyes. Seeing that we were both watching her she started to blush and stopped masturbating.

"Don't stop, Julie," Celia said. "What you are doing is so beautiful. Just try to do it slower so you'll enjoy it longer."

With a very obvious catch in my throat I said: "Julie, I've never really noticed how beautiful you are. Whoever will win your heart and marry you will have a treasure on his hands, and I can only hope he will appreciate it."

She blushed even more. "Thank you, Daddy. I only wish you had seen me like this a long time ago."

"I'll have to make up for lost time, won't I?"

Celia and I went back to our love making, not wanting to cool off. She spread her legs and I dove between them, licking the inside of her thighs, starting from the knees area and moving up. Arriving at her pussy I started licking her outer lips and was about to push my tongue deeper when I felt movement next to me — Julie had got on the bed and moved close to have a better look at what I was doing.

I continued to lick Celia's pussy, moving my tongue into her, tongue fucking her for a while, and then licking her clit, and back to tongue fucking. Then I moved downwards and started licking her asshole. That was enough. She arched her back so wildly she nearly threw me off bucking uncontrollably and... : "Oh my God, Oh my God, OH GOOOODDD!"

Julie was sitting next to me, her hand moving on her pussy so fast it was just a blur. That's when I felt that she was actually getting to me. I was getting turned on more than any other time in my life!

I mounted Celia and pushed my cock into her slowly. I started moving in and out slowly, then every few moves I would slam hard into her. Again a few slow moves and the ram it in. Celia was cumming again and I wasn't there yet. I let her get down from her third high and then I continued. I started moving my hips once to the right, once to the left, once up and once down. Every time I entered her she felt it in another side of her pussy. Each entry a small surprise. Finally she came again — the strongest and most intense climax of the night. That got to me too and I started spurting into her, grunting with each spurt. When I slumped down with my head on Celia's breasts, Julie had her climax.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, fuck, fuck I'm cominnnngggg!! Daddyyyyyyy!"

Julie slumped down next to us, gasping for breath, eyes closed and a huge grin on her face.

Celia whispered in my ear: "Did you hear that? Did you hear what your beautiful daughter has in her head when she's cumming? Don't you get turned on even a bit? Wouldn't you like to make love to her? To fuck her?"

I felt myself blush again, and my cock which was still in her started getting hard again. Never before did I recuperate so quickly! No words were needed. Celia was right.

Julie heard Celia's whisper and jumped up: "MOM!!!"

"Hush, baby, I think you are very close to fulfilling your dream. Not tonight, but unless your father becomes a chicken he will teach you what real loving is."

"Mom, watching you was better than any other people I've watched fucking or any porn movie. Dad did not make even one move that was quick, hard or forceful. It was all slow and gentle, and yet you came five times to his once. It was everything you said — giving you pleasure, and lots of it, before he took care of his own pleasure. I can't believe how wonderful it looked!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.