Listening In - Cover

Listening In

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 1: Listening In

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Listening In - I'm a workaholic. The ringing phone is like adrenaline for me. So, when I was sick for the first time in my life and laid up at home, what was more natural than lifting the phone every time it rang? Listening in on two calls made me find out things about my family that I did not know and never suspected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

I'm Joe Harmon, 40 years old and a workaholic. My beautiful wife is Celia, who at the age of 39 still looks 25 and is as beautiful and sexy as on the day we met. We have two daughters — Diane, the 18 year old fox and Julie, 15, growing to be a beautiful and sexy woman.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I was sick. The Flu. I was in bed at home and trying to entertain myself with TV, old videos, reading the paper etc., but to no avail. Without my real work I was going crazy. The ring of the phone was like adrenaline for me; every time it rang I rushed to lift the receiver in my bedroom extension.

Let there be no mistake. Workaholic or not, I was home every day for dinner with the family, and even after 20 years of marriage I had sex with Celia almost every night. I loved making love to her. Always slow and easy, always satisfying and fulfilling. I just loved touching and kissing each and every part of her body, and then a climax after a slow and loving fuck...

So now I was sick and bored to death. I just had a nap when the phone rang and I got up and lifted the receiver, and then heard my daughter Julie with one of her girl friends, Tina. For some reason I held the receiver and kept listening to their conversation.

"So, Tina, who have you been fucking lately?"

"Oh, my Dad is out of town for some business so I only have my brother Rick. He really can fuck me, but I miss Dad. There is no one like him."

"Since when is one guy enough for you?"

"Ha! Yesterday Rick brought two of his friends over and we had a real fuckfest. I asked him to bring more friends and he promised to bring three of them tonight. That is still not enough since Mom started joining us and there is a limit to what guys can do with two horny women."

"Your Mom fucks the guys with you? This is so cool!"

"Yeah, but this is a two way deal. Last week she had two guys from Dad's office over and she shared them with me. Grown up men are a lot better than school boys, but then, we take whatever we can get, don't we?"

"Does this happen also when your Dad is home?"

"Not that it's needed with Dad's cock around, but yes, we have large parties too with lots of grown up friends. I was allowed into such a party three months ago for the first time, and then once a month after that. But both Mom and Dad have their private parties too. Then they tell each other about it and this always ends with a fantastic fuck for them."

(I was so astonished I could not move. This 15 year old girl has full incestuous relations with her entire family, fucks around as much as she wants — and freely tells my daughter about it!)

"Let's get Carly on the line too and hear about HER new adventures." Julie said.

I heard some clicks on the line and a phone ringing. They had a conference call going. Carly got on the line.

"Hey, Carly, it's Julie and Tina. How are you doing?"

"Good. Had you called 5 minutes ago I wouldn't have answered. I was at my neighbor's house. Mr. Green and his college son Jerry just fucked the daylights out of me. It's so much fun fucking two guys together! You either fuck one and suck the other OR you have one in the pussy and one in the ass. Both ways it's marvelous. Mr. Green's wife walked in on us in the middle of my orgasm, she looked at me, smiled, and told her husband and son to save some for her too. So I stayed a little after they finished with me just to see Jerry fuck his mother. Oooooohh, that was so hot! Afterwards, Mrs. Green said they were going to have a large fun party next Saturday and invited me to join them. I asked if I could bring friends too — meaning you two — but she said they had to be very careful about having young girls over and she has to meet my friends first. Will you two be interested?"

"Of course. What a question! We wouldn't leave out a chance for a good fuckfest!"

(Now I was really shocked. This was Julie speaking).

"Hey, Julie, You haven't yet told us what you've been doing lately."

"Oh, nothing new. I still have the 5 guys who live on our street. You know them well — Mr. Smith, Mr. Bliss, Mr. Jeremiah, Mr. Bond and old Charlie Hellmann. I brought you to their places several times so you know them and their cocks. The funny thing is, that they are all in their late 30's or early 40's, apart from Charlie who is 55. But Charlie is the best of them all. His 10" cock and the way he uses it is simply marvelous. Yesterday he fucked me in the ass for the first time. He went in very slowly and gently, but once he was in all the way he went on ramming me until I screamed out the best orgasm ever."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.