Beach Blanket Bingo - Cover

Beach Blanket Bingo

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: John and Geena, a mid-twenties couple get involved in exhibitionism and end up people watching older couples on a nude beach. Enter 64 year old Susan and 57 year old Darrin. The two couples get together and sparks fly and then sex ensues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My girlfriend Geena is 23 and I just turned 27 and we recently started going to a local nude beach, mostly to people watch but for a little bit of exhibitionism too. It started off innocently enough; Geena found out that it excited her to show off her body to men, so she started going braless while we shopped in our local mall which morphed into letting men see her when she tried on clothes in department and specialty stores. Then going out to a nude beach seemed like the next logical step. At first she just liked to have men and women admire her naked figure but she also seemed to enjoy watching older couples frolicking around in the altogether, and she has suggested, on more than one occasion, that she would enjoy being with an older couple. I wasn't sure what the hell she meant by 'being' with an older couple so I asked her what she was thinking about.

"Oh I don't really know baby I guess after seeing so many older couples on the beach I was just curious about how they felt about sex. Do older people still make love? How often? I wasn't thinking about having sex with them or anything like that."

"That doesn't make any sense Geena, you said that you wanted to 'be' with an older couple, what else is there besides having sex? She blushed like a little schoolgirl caught with her hands in the cookie jar, and then continued.

"Oh God John, I have been so damn turned on by watching the older couples on the beach that I have started dreaming about them. Making love to an older man, touching him and having him touch me, having his wife watch us, even touch me while I made love to her husband, shit it just turns me on."

"Really? Well I applaud your fetish, initiative and even your inquisitiveness but I don't think you'll find any takers while sitting on the beach."

"Oh really? Why not?"

"Well... it seems to me that most people like to come to the beach to be free of their clothes and inhibitions but aren't looking for sex. I mean if you think about it, most nudist camps are family oriented businesses and sex between guests is strictly forbidden."

"I guess your probably right honey, but it sure turns me on when I think about older people having sex and in that vein all this talk has gotten me so damn horny that I'm leaking pussy juice so let's go upstairs and I'll screw your brains out."

"Now that IS a great idea." And that is exactly what we did.

Three weeks later on a beautifully warm summer day Geena and I took off for our local nude beach. We arrived around noon, parked and walked down the beach until we found a nice and mostly secluded spot on one the side of a large sand dune. "How about here baby?"

"Looks good to me."

We set up our little 'camp' and undressed then lay down on the blanket. My Geena is a blonde haired, blue eyed California surfer type of a girl with smallish, 32B breasts, small pale brown areolas with barely any visible nipples, just bumps really. She stands 5' 7" and weighs 122 pounds with nice long legs and a great ass. She doesn't shave her pussy but with her pale blonde pubic hair she might as well because you can clearly see her labia through her wispy hair. Me, I'm much more of just a regular Joe, 6' 1", and 185 pounds with a 7" cock that is not too long and not too thick but I've never had any complaints. Geena and I rubbed some sunscreen on and I laid down and began to read a book while Geena rolled over, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later I noticed an older couple walking down the beach and when they spotted us they came up the dune and spread their blanket about 20 feet from ours. At the time I thought that this was a little odd, most folks really do like a little privacy when they're on the beach but then everyone has their own peculiarities. I was still reading but I was also watching the couple through my sunglasses. The man looked to be in his fifties but the woman looked as if she were ten years older but maybe that was just the effect that constant tanning had on her skin. They undressed and I was surprised because when she disrobed she had a stunning figure, maybe 36D breasts that stood out proudly from her chest with almost no sag to them, long legs and a nice butt even though it did have a bit of a sag to it. She looked about the same height as Geena but was probably 10- to 15 pounds heavier. The man looked fairly unremarkable although he had a nicely trimmed body, salt and pepper hair and he did have kind of had a rugged look to him. He seemed like he was about the same height as his wife, at least I assumed that she was his wife, and he probably weighed 180 pounds. When he turned towards me I realized that he had another distinguishing feature, an absolutely great cock, probably 7 or 8 inches soft. I whistled softly to myself then turned and whispered to Geena, "Hey Geena, you awake?"

"Huh... what?"

"Shhhhhh, quietly baby. I just asked if you were awake."

"Un huh, why?"

"We've got company and I think you're going like them — a whole lot." Geena was lying on her stomach and she looked up at me over the top of her sunglasses.

"And why is that?"

"Well they're an older couple for starters. She looks like she might be somewhere in her early to mid-sixties but she has a great body and he is maybe 10 years her junior but you have to see his cock."

"Really? Why is that?"

"It's got to be 8 inches soft!"

"You're right, this I have to see."

Geena turned over and took the back wedge she carries with her and put it behind her and sat up. She watched the couple for a few minutes then whispered to me. "You're right baby she is gorgeous and I don't care how old she is. And he is... oh I don't know, sexy in a rugged, Marlboro Man, sort of way."

We watched the two of them getting settled in on their blanket and much to my surprise when they laid down they did it so that they were facing us!

"Hummm, I think they're as interested in watching us as we're interested in watching them." Geena said.

"What's this 'us' bit? I never said anything about being interest in watching old couples, that's your fantasy."

"Well, I guess that conceptually you're right but tell me something John wouldn't you fuck her if you had the chance?"

Ok, so she tossed me a loose-loose question. I though about my answer for a couple of minutes while I starred across the sand at the woman. I already knew what my answer was but I sure as the hell didn't want to tell Geena so quickly. "Hummm, well I guess in a pinch she would do." At that exact moment Geena was taking a sip of her bottled water and when she heard my answer she almost choked.

"Oh yea, in a pinch... that's my John! Shit honey I know you better than that, you would fuck a knothole if the tree held still long enough."

It was my turn to choke. "Christ Geena, that's not true." I was just about to protest some more when I noticed that the woman had stood up and was walking towards us. I nudged Genna. "Ok kid, get ready to make excuses because here comes the woman and I'll bet she is mad as hell at us."

"Why would she be mad? I mean we haven't done anything other than look at them and besides we were here first."

"Well, we'll see." The woman walked up to our blanket and stopped right at the edge.

"Hi you two. My husband and I noticed that you were watching us and..."

I started to protest. "Look lady we were here first and were facing in that direction so I don't think it's fair to say we were watching you." While I protested I noticed that Geena was looking directly into the woman's eyes and she just perceptibly spread her legs a little, enough so that the woman could clearly see her pussy.

The woman looked at Geena a moment, her eyes riveted between Geena's legs, and then she smiled down at me. "Excuse me, perhaps I got off to a bad start. My name is Susan and my husbands' name is Darrin and I really didn't mean to be accusative. We both come here because we like to people watch and it just seemed to us like maybe you guys did too. If I was wrong, I apologize." She turned and started to walk back to her blanket.

Geena jumped right into the conversation. "My name is Geena and this is my boyfriend John and you were right, we're both people watchers too."

Susan turned back towards us and smiled. "Oh good. Would you two mind if we joined you?"

Geena smiled right back at her. "Not at all, come on over and we'll even share a beer with you."

"Thanks, that's great, I'll go get Darrin."

I starred at Susan as she walked back across the sand and I admired how her butt cheeks bounced up and down as she strolled the 20 or so feet back to her husband. I turned to Geena. "That's just great Geena, now what are we suppose to do?"

"Well why not just enjoy their company and see what happens?"

"What the hell do you expect to happen? Do you think we'll share a beer or two then turn your new found friendship into an orgy?"

"No, I told you I'm not into actually having sex I just am curious about older people and what they think about sex. Remember something John; someday we'll be their age too."

I saw Susan talking to her husband for a minute or two and then Darrin stood up, and holding his wife's hand, walked over to our blanket and the two of them sat down - cross-legged. We all introduced ourselves and I broke out a couple of beers and handed one to Darrin and Susan. "Here you go guys."

Darrin asked. "Aren't you having a beer?"

"Oh sure I guess. Honey would you like to share a bottle with me?"

"That would be nice baby."

I opened another beer and handed the bottle to Geena. As we sat there sipping our beers, we talked about our lives and jobs and just enjoyed each other's company. Susan was sitting directly across from me and I couldn't help but stare at her nipples. They were huge, about the size of erasers, the kind you used in grade school, and they were as hard as a rock. Darrin was starring at Geena and seemed to be paying the most attention to her pussy. He saw me watching him, blushed, and I guess decided to defuse the situation.

"Look John I apologize about starring at Geena but to be honest I've never seen a woman with such wispy pubic hair and it's just so damn sexy that I guess I got carried away with myself."

Before I could accept his apology, Geena spoke up.

"That's perfectly alright Darrin I was starring a bit myself. John and I have always enjoyed people watching but I've told him I always wanted to be with an older couple." Geena blushed then continued on. "Oh gosh, I didn't mean that way, not sexually. I guess I just have always wanted to know what older people think about sex. I mean, do you guys still like having sex? Do you still enjoy each other's bodies? How often do you make love? What do your bodies feel like at you age?"

Darrin was smiling and shaking his head as Geena went on and on, then he turned to his wife. "Susan, you want to take that one?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.