Maiden of Rome - Cover

Maiden of Rome

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The Roman guards were shocked to see a remarkably beautiful redheaded maiden ride out of the edge of the forest to cross the bridge into Roman territory all alone. She looked to be unharmed. She was taken to the new commander of the new Legions. His name was Germanicus. Brother of Tiberius and related to Augustus by marriage of his mother Livia to the Emperor. Germanicus was an intelligent general with a good heart.

He patiently listened to Penelope as she wove her tale about being a captive to all the barbarians and let go on the whim of Arminius.

"Did they harm you in any way," Germanicus asked.

"No, they treated me kindly," Penelope answered.

"No one forced themselves upon you sexually?"

"No, it was forbidden by Arminius. He said he would crucify the man who touched me."

"I see, you know Arminius is an enemy of ours!"

"Yes, I know but I was treated with the utmost of respect while in captivity. I was given the choicest of foods and drink. I even had a servant girl to take care of my needs. He allowed me the privilege of being handled with the highest of regard." All of what she told him was put into her mind by Dagmar whom she did not remember.

"What do you wish now?"

"I would like to return to Rome. I have family there."

"What family do you have?" Germanicus took in the loveliness of this young maiden.

He himself was married to a beautiful woman. Her name was Antonia.

"Julius Marcellus, I am his adopted daughter."

"Julius! I know him well. I never knew he had a daughter."

"He adopted me when I was very young," Penelope said.

"There's a group of soldiers I'm sending back to Rome for additional training. They are quite raw as far as combat is concerned. Plus a few women will be accompanying them so I'll set up a place for you in one of the wagons or you can ride your horse."

"I think I would like to ride but I may switch from horse to wagon."

"Until then, you'll be my guest. You will stay with my sister Drusilla until it's time for you to leave," he smiled, standing up.

"Thank you, Germanicus. You are so kind," Penelope stood and bowed to him.


Germanicus gave Penelope a leather pouch containing fifty pieces of gold claiming that's what he owed Julius Marcellus after losing a wager with him on what gladiator would win at the games. Penelope thanked him for his kindness and hospitality as the caravan moved south. She was riding her mare Diana as she moved into the middle of the pack to start their journey south to Rome. Germanicus ordered two young soldiers to keep an eye on her and to provide protection in case she needed it.

They made thirty miles a day on the Appian Way. On days when it rained, Penelope tied Diana to a canvas covered wagon and rode in it to keep dry. She noticed that the two young men always were close by. At first she thought it was her youthful beauty that they stuck so near her. That may have been the case but one confessed that Germanicus had commanded them to see to her safety. So when they stopped at a town or city to buy some treats, she bought them some too. Both men were fond of wine and citrus products thus Penelope purchased mostly that. She also bought a beautiful glimmering emerald green gown to wear when she would meet her father. Plus changes of womens robes as well.

Mostly in white but also some in other colors.

It took them seventeen days to make the trip. More if the commander didn't push his men. None of them wanted to return to Mars Hill for extra training. All of the memories of being Drusus Marcellus flooded back into Penelope's brain as they stepped into the city of Rome. The only thing that was left out was Dagmar. She had cast a charm upon Penelope that she never existed.

Suddenly confused, Penelope wandered the city with her belongings tied to Diana's back. Many men stared at her. Men who were thieves, murderers, and even rapists. She was in the market place trying to work up the courage to return home and confront her father. By midday Penelope felt she had put this off long enough. She was tired from the journey, hungry, and wanted some good wine to drink. The sooner she got this over with the better, so she mounted Diana and rode to the Marcellus house.


A familiar face answered the door. It was Esther the Jewish slave. She looked much older and more tired than when he left two years ago to join the XVII Legion.

"Yes?" Esther looked up at the redheaded beauty.

"I would like to see Senator Marcellus," Penelope announced herself.

"He's not at home for the moment," Esther started to close the door but Penelope being stronger than the old woman prevented this. She walked in and saw all the surroundings exactly the same. Her mother Julia did her best to keep an orderly home. Esther was quite put out by this intrusion by this tall waif.

"Is Julia home?" she asked.

"No, she died several months ago."

Penelope fainted at the news.


When Penelope became conscious again, she was lying on a sofa with a cold rag on her head. Esther saw her eyes open. She took the cloth, dipped it into cold water, and put it on the young woman's head. Penelope sat upright. She instantly recalled Esther's words that her mother was dead. Esther handed her a silver goblet of wine. Penelope took a long drink feeling the warmth go down her throat and nestle in her empty stomach.

"What did she die of?"

"A broken heart. Her son Drusus was killed almost eight months ago by those Germanic beasts," Esther answered. "The news shocked us all. He was her favorite. She went into a seizure almost immediately. She was put to bed and nursed by me but she died on the third day." By now the woman was crying. Penelope cried too. She often thought of her mother as the backbone of this family. Both cried for a long time until Penelope had no more tears to shed. She looked at the beloved servant and decided to confess all to her.

"Esther, I am Drusus, or I was him."

The elderly woman gazed up at the girl with tears still running down her face. She let out a bitter laugh. "Don't even joke that way."

"I can prove it," Penelope said, still bearing a heavy heart for her mother.

"How?" the woman looked angry at her.

"Remember when I was a boy of six, I caught you and Saul in the stable? Both of you were naked and didn't notice me watching until after the two of you finished the act?

You were new here and you begged me not to tell anyone what you had done?"

Esther's jaw dropped and her eyes were like saucers, "Who told you?"

"No one told me anything. And as you recall, I never told anyone either. I may be a woman here," she pointed to her body. "But I'm Drusus up here," she put a finger at her temple. "Someone made me into a woman."

"Who?"

"I honestly do not remember. I know that I was injured in battle then was taken to the tent Arminius stayed in. All the others taken by him were crucified. I don't know why he spared me but over a short period of time I was turned into a woman. The foods I had tasted funny and the wine given to me was very bitter. I think I was given a potion of some kind. It must have been an evil magic or something."

"I can't believe you!"

"How about me saving a puppy and I gave it to you? I think I was six at that time, too."

Again Esther's mouth dropped. "Drusus is dead," she stated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.