Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

God it was cold. I was shivering. Christ what was I doing on the floor? I forced my eyes open. I tried to move. Fuck my legs hurt, everything hurt. Damn I was so thirsty. Then I remembered; fuck Tiger by the Tail is right. She damn near killed me. Shit no wonder I'm cold the fucking fire is all but out. I rolled over and managed to get on my hands and knees. My eyes were adjusting to the dim light. Becky was lying on the rug her legs splayed wide open. I grinned as I watched the soft rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. God it hurt to move but I managed to crawl over to the fireplace. The coals were still glowing and there was some kindling and firewood by the fireplace. I tossed some kindling on the fire and blew gently; the coals glowed bright red and the kindling caught and begin to burn. More kindling and a couple of pieces of wood. The wood caught and started to burn. I laid another piece on top. The fire was going good now so I put the screen back and stared into the fire. Fuck what was this, I must be hallucinating again. My late wife was laughing at me in the fire. "Make her your slut like you did me. They need you," She laughed and then the face was gone. This is ridiculous I thought to myself still staring into the fire.

The warmth felt good and then I saw the bottle of oil. I grinned and picked it up. The bottle was still warm from earlier. I reached behind the instruments and picked up the 6 inch vibrator. I looked at Becky and grinned. It was time for the grand finale but the question was did I have enough energy left. I was still thirsty so I set the bottle and vibe down in front of the fire and went to the sink to get some water.

One of the really nice things about the cabin is the whole complex is on a natural spring. Since we don't have the necessary number of families living up there full time we don't have to treat the water. The water is piped throughout the complex. Just think of it; fresh ice cold spring water right out of your kitchen tap no chemicals added. Everybody should have water like that. Man that's liven. 2 eight ounce glasses later I had slaked my thirst and felt better. Maybe I had become dehydrated; after all I must have shot a gallon of semen today never mind the sweat. I glanced at the clock; damn it was almost 2:00am. Shit we must have slept a couple of hours. I filled the glass again and went back to Becky. She was still sleeping. I set the glass of water down and picked up the oil. The oil was nice and warm when I dribbled some onto her breasts and into her cleavage. I was straddling her stomach and with both hands began to massage the warm oil onto her breasts and chest gently.

"Mmmmmmm," Becky moaned still sleeping each time I let my hand brush over her nipples. She was beginning to push them up into my hands when I brushed over them. I couldn't stand it anymore and let my finger trace around them on her raised aureoles. God they were so thick and long. "Uuuuu," Becky moaned still sleeping. I leaned down and let one slide between my lips sucking gently. She arched up a little. Her hands were suddenly behind my head holding it. "Ooooohhh Rob that feels so good," Becky whispered. She was awake. I switched over to the other nipple. "Ooooooohhhh Robbie don't stop baby it's wonderful," Becky gasped when I straightened up and gazed into those captivating eyes.

"You like that Beth?" I asked pouring more warm oil onto her stomach.

"Yes," Becky hissed. "Oooohhhh God Rob what is that stuff? It makes my skin warm and tingly all over," Becky said softly. My hands began to massage her rib cage and beneath her gorgeous breasts. Occasionally I'd let my hands run lightly over her breasts and nipples bringing mewls of pleasure as she arched her breasts up against them. Fuck my cock was already half hard from rubbing against her soft skin.

"Its Raspberry flavored Kama Sutra Oil Baby. It's supposed to make your skin feel that way," I said as I moved off of Becky's stomach and between her still spread legs.

"Oooohhuuuu Rob it tickles," Becky gasped squirming when I leaned down and kissed her navel running my tongue inside before sucking on it. I moved on to her groin just above her pubic hair kissing and sucking the skin leaving a little hickey right at the hair line. I poured some oil onto her groin right at her pubic hair line and began to spread it massaging her hips and groin. I poured more oil on her thighs spreading it above her thigh highs. "Oooohhhhh what, what are you, doiiiiiiiiiing?" Becky gasped. I had poured oil on my finger and spread her pubic hair running my finger down her swollen clitoral hood. "Ah, ah, oooohhh God, fuck me, please Rob, uuuuuuu," Becky begged arching against my fingers. I was rubbing oil on her pussy lips running my finger along lightly.

"Not yet Baby," I whispered leaning down and kissing each nipple making her gasp. "Roll over Beth so I can do your back." When she rolled over it took me 5 minutes to work my way from her shoulders down to her gorgeous ass. I moved down to the back of her thighs leaving her ass for last.

"Oooouu damn," Becky gasped when I poured warm oil on the top of her thighs and began to massage them from the top of her thigh highs to just below her ass. I had my hands spread wide and my thumbs would get close to her vaginal lips pulling and stretching her drooling cunt. "Oooohhh, aaahhhhh, Rob, pleeeease," Becky would beg each time my thumbs got close to her pussy. After 5 minutes or so she was pushing her ass at my hands squirming trying to get the contact she needed badly. "Ro-Rob, Ro-Rob, Pl-pleeeeeaaaaaaaasssseee," Becky cried stuttering when I finally relented a little and let my thumbs brush the lips of her drooling cunt.

"Please what Beth? Tell me what you want Baby," I said quietly while I worked my thumbs along her pussy lips teasing her. Becky pushed her ass hard against my hands but she didn't answer me so I let a thumb slide into her pussy. "Tell me what you want Beth Baby," I said again quietly teasing her with my thumb.

"Aaaahhh, aaahhhh, fu-fu, ooohhhhhuuu fu-fuck me," Becky hissed gasping and barely able to form words. Her ass pushed back hard against my thumb squirming with need. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing and pulsing around my thumb as I slid it slowly in and out of her pussy teasing hell out of her. "Aaaahhh, aaaaahhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhh," Becky cried out softly pushing her cunt back against my thumb. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around it. "Huuuuuuuh no, no, no aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, don't, uuuuuuuuu, soooo nasteeeeeeee," Becky cried out gasping when I let my thumb slide out of her cunt before leaning down and giving her soft pink rosebud a long sucking lingering kiss. Reaching over I picked up the bottle of warm oil and began drizzling it on her buttocks. As I massaged her buttocks Becky gasped and sighed, "Oooohhh Rob that feels so good." After several minutes I let my hand slide down onto her wet pussy cupping it before letting my index finger slide up into her. "Ooooohhh, uuuuuuuuu," Becky cried out her ass beginning to squirm against my hand and finger. Her vagina began to squeeze and pulse on my finger. I reached over with my free hand and picking up the warm oil began to drizzle some down the crack of her ass. I don't think she even realized that my thumb was pressing and rubbing the oil onto her tingling rosebud. I slipped another finger into her vagina just as my thumb slipped through her sphincter into her ass. "No Rob, no, no, oooooooooohhhhhhhh my gaaaawwwwdddd, pleeeeeeeease don't," Becky cried just as I pressed my thumb against my fingers through the thin membrane that separated them. "Ooooouuuuuuuuuuu," Becky whimpered softly her body quivering as I slid my fingers and thumb back and forth along the thin membrane.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.