Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

A few weeks later and no news about Ian, Gregory and Miriam made love for the first time since their marriage. She gave into her husband out of duty as a wife but her heart wasn't in it. The pair of investigators drew a blank in Wrexham. They carried a photo of Ian and walked down the line of all the girls looking at each one separately. There were a few girls that matched the description but Carol went to extra lengths to make Emma even more girlish than ever. Ribbons adorning her ever growing hair, a little blush on her cheeks, and new girly shoes that they purchased from the twenty-five pounds. They only cost two and a shilling.

"You are Emma Parks," one asked, looking at the photograph. There was little resemblence because the photo was taken when the boy was aged six. Now nearing thirteen, changes in his/her appearance was now evident.

"Yes sir," he replied, looking at the man straight in the eye.

"And your address is Nine Kensington Road?"

"Yes sir."

"I see, very well then. Thank you," the man smiled and moved on past Patricia who didn't even look anything like the photo. Carol grabbed Emma's hand and gave it a squeeze. Emma gently squeezed her back. "I love you," she whispered into Emma's ear.

"I love you, too," Emma whispered back.


Frustrated, Gregory went to his superior. They were getting nowhere fast. And now the Germans were bombing the port cities with Manchester being hit the hardest. London for now was escaping the wrath of Hitler.

Miriam was a nervous wreck except when she was on stage then she could disappear into her role for a few hours. She took to smoking more than a pack a day and Gregory wasn't too pleased about it. Plus she lost weight not wanting to eat. She lived on scotch alone. Ian must be dead, she thought over and over. She hated herself for allowing this to happen. If she had read the schedule correctly, this would not have happened. She only blamed herself for this. She wanted and needed her son back with her. She had to tell him that Gregory was his father.

"Sir I need help badly," Captain Mills declared after saluting his superior, Colonel Brads.

"Ah, it's your boy, isn't it," the colonel came around the desk and put his arms around Gregory's shoulders. Brads was a smaller man but his posture demanded respect. He was a strict disciplinarian but also had a soft spot in his heart for matters like this.

"Yes sir, we can't find him. We've tried eveything we can think of. Officer Cage has been completely co-operative and even sent two of his best inspectors to Wrexham. Now he's sending them to all placement camps for the cause of the Empire.

"You know, I have a friend who is a private slueth. He's very good, if he can't find your son, no one can. He's in the RAF at the moment as a ground technician. I'll call a few men I'm acquainted with and try to get him transferred to do this for us. You're part of my family, you know."

"Thank you, sir," Gregory saluted his superior officer.

Brads saluted back, "Give my regards to your lovely wife. She is one of my favorite actresses and gives such enjoyable performances."

"Thank you, sir," Gregory said at the door. He couldn't wait to tell Miriam the good news.


A night later Patricia joined Carol and Emma in one bed. Emily came down with a bad coughing spell and was spening a few days in the camp hospital. They were now out of the university and into their permanent settlement. There were four to a room and each had to take care of cleaning up after themselves. Each room had a shower so they had this privacy. The girls enjoyed their new surroundings despite the mediocre food.

Emma allowed both girls to fondle him. He had his knickers off and they were bare down there too. They were celebrating Ian/Emma's thirteenth birthday. School would be starting the next week and all were looking forward to that.

Once Emma's penis was hard, Patricia leaned over, took it in her mouth and started to suck it.

"Where did you learn about that?" Carol was astonished.

"I peeked into my parents bedroom once when the door was ajar and saw my mum doing this to my daddy. It looked like they were having fun," she explained then resumed sucking him. She kept it up while Carol watched. She noticed the smile on Emma's face. She would have to do that. Later Patricia gave up on her administrations on Emma and went to bed. Carol took over and did the same. Only this time Emma bucked his hips which startled her momentarily then she continued on. Emma came up with a great idea. He pulled Carol up and placed her under him. He leaned down and started to lick her pussy. Immediately Carol twisted back and forth, up and down.

By now Patricia was asleep as Emma mounted Carol and slid his hardened penis into her. Carol swore that over the intervening months, Emma's penis had grown larger. He believed so too. Carol's tightness gave way to the invasion of Emma's cock. It was late when they gave up and went to sleep in each others arms and their bare bums hiding nothing.


"I don't feel like fucking," Miriam snapped at Gregory. "Ian's missing and I'm a mental wreck. Shit, if I didn't have this play I'd be insane by now."

"Oh, all right," Gregory fumed. He was horny as anything but decided that this wasn't the time for being amorous. He was just about to undress from his uniform to his pajamas when a high shrill siren started. Being on the top floor with the siren on the roof, the sound was deafening. "Come on, to the shelter," he grabbed her wrist.

"It's just another drill," she argued.

"One day it won't be," he pulled her to her feet. Miriam tried resisting but his strength caused her to give in. As an after thought, Miram grabbed a bottle of brandy and two glasses to bring along.

"Might as well have a drink until this drill is over," she said, being dragged along by her overly strong husband.

They found the shelter almost full as they sat down. They had been doing this almost daily for over a month but not one bomb dropped on London. All the port cities were taking a beating from the Luftwaffe. British shipping had fallen to almost nothing either in or out of the Atlantic. Only the navy was keeping the Nazis from invading the island.

They sat quietly sipping their brandy listening to everyone else's chatter. Gregory leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear, "If we were fucking, we'd be climaxing by now and this drill would have ruined it all."

Miriam broke out into a laugh. It was good to see her do that. She seldom smiled except for receiving her well deserved applause after her performance. The play was due to end in three weeks and everyone was hoping for an extension since it was still selling out. Just as she was thinking like that, all heard distant explosions. Now London was in the war for sure.

Unknown to the entire population of the United Kingdom, only a few had knowledge of a great secret. The British had been able to get ahold of a German Enigma machine. It was a device that intercepted coded messages then put into Enigma and brought out into plain text. Those with the need to know learned of this air raid but chose to let the enemy bombers do their destruction this time. If the British sent their Spitfire's to intervene every bombing run the Germans made, they'd grow suspicious and change their codes or even possibly the Enigma leaving the British in the blind again. Churchill ordered these assaults to go unimpeded at times due to the strict secrecy. The Prime Minister issued a warning that if Enigma were compromised, the person responsible would be court-martialed and shot. No appeals if found guilty.

The dropped bombs came closer and closer. The people burrowed in the shelter could hear the whistles of them as they fell to earth then exploded. As they came near, Miriam held her husband's arm tightly and finished her drink. Gregory took the glass from her hand and put both snifters behind his feet. The bottle of brandy was firmly held between them. Over and over the German arsenal fell from the skies as every person in the shelter were quiet. Conversation had dropped to nil. One bomb hit close by and shook the dust in the dugout. Miriam dug her long nails into her husband's arm. She believed the drink would settle her nerves but it didn't.

Five minutes later the all clear was sounded. As they exited the shelter, they saw many destroyed buildings and fires. This time the building they resided in wasn't hit. But others were and some people sobbed as their homes were blown apart. The Mills' returned home. The first thing Miriam did was get some aspirin from the medicine cabinet. She downed it with the last of her scotch she left behind.

"Damn that was close," she muttered, noticing her hands were trembling.

"It's going to get worse, darling," he held her. He felt her body quivering in his arms. He stroked her hair happy that she had a performance this evening.


The girls exited the church service in an orderly manner. Then the kids who were Roman Catholic would be using the same facility. Emily, now recovered, Patricia, Carol and Emma were free for the rest of the day.

"I think you should write your mum," Carol advised Emma.

"Then she'll know it was posted from here and come to get me," Emma replied.

"I know a girl whose going back on the train tomorrow. You can write your mum and when she gets to London, she'll post it from there."

Emma smiled, accepting the idea. The two of them raced to their room to compose the note. Afterwards, they spent the afternoon walking the grounds until dinner.


A week later Miriam received that note from her son.

Mummy,

I am fine. Having a good time.

Do not worry about me. My friends and me are starting school soon. I'll write you again when I have the time.

Love,

Your son Ian.

Miriam sat down and snubbed out her cigarette reading the note over and over giving thanks to God under her breath. She wept tears of joy. Her son was alive. Gregory walked in seeing his wife crying again. He thought she was in another state of depression until she looked up with a beautiful smile.

"It's from Ian," she held out the note. He read it twice.

"Where's the envelope?"

Miriam handed it to her husband still tearing up but a smile still lit her face. He glanced at the posting.

"It's from here in London!" he exclaimed.

"He's here? Ian here?" her eyes widened with hope.

"It's posted here, it doesn't mean he's in London. I've got to take this to the my colonel."

"But why?" Miriam asked.

"He's been helping us. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to get your hopes up. He's having a detective who is in the Royal Air Force transferring here to help us find him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.