Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2006 by JimWar

Chapter 8: Alone Together, and A Visit

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Alone Together, and A Visit - An older man meets a young teen as she is being attacked by a group of teens. His rescue begins an adventure that turns out to be life changing for both him and the young teen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Cindy thought it was funny that after drying off from the pool the first thing I suggested, before we even got inside the house, was a warm shower. However, when the cool air from inside the house hit her as we opened the great room door, she was quickly running for the master bathroom and the warm shower. She had improved in that I didn't have to pick up her bathing suit as I followed her, however she had her suit off by the time I got into the bathroom. I found her standing there, almost shaking, with a towel around herself. I turned on the warm water in the large walk in shower and got two large bath towels from under the sink and hung them near the shower. I pulled off my suit and Cindy smiled, when she saw that my dick was already at half-mast, and dropped her towel.

I followed Cindy into the large glass enclosed space and she immediately moved directly under the shower-head. I grabbed the soap and began lathering up her neck, shoulders and back as she swept her hair forward and out of the way. The almost electrifying sensation of my hands moving across her velvety skin was enough to bring me instantly to full mast. When she turned around to face me the tip of my dick rubbed across her hip and the touch was enough to make my dick jump and almost spurt. I tried to think of other things, any distraction, but Cindy's beauty, innocent sexiness and the intimacy of the shower made that difficult. Truthfully I really didn't want to think of anything else at the moment. She knew the effect she was having on me because she looked down at my hard member and back up at to my face and then smiled sweetly as if to say, 'Did I do that?' That look was more the look of a 30-year old woman than a 14-year old girl.

In the short time since that moment I first knew that I loved her and that she loved me I had concluded that if it was in my power to do, this first love experience was going to be special for her. I wasn't going to rush things or be demanding in any way. She might think that she wanted to feel everything now, but at her age and with her lack of life and love experience, she needed to go slow, and to enjoy all of the adventures that newfound love brings. I wanted to be sure that each new experience was one she was ready for. I didn't ever want her to look back and think that I had hurt her or taken advantage of her. That would rip my soul apart. I also didn't want to wake up one morning, even years from now, and find out that she had any regrets, other than the inevitable ones the difference in our ages would bring.

All of that was in the back of my mind as my soapy hands enveloped her small breasts, pleasuring us both with the intimate contact. She shuddered and closed her eyes and I could see a red flush begin and move from her shoulders throughout her chest. All of a sudden she held onto my forearms as if to brace herself and then she put her arms around me and just hugged me close. My dick was pressed into her stomach. She was kissing my chest and I felt an almost desperate love as my arms wrapped around her, just to hold her close to me. The experience was so emotional and so intense that my dick actually softened. I had found the thing that took my mind off of her physical presence, it was her love and her need for me as an anchor, a lifeline.

After a moment I continued to wash her neck, chest and then each arm in turn. I washed her lovingly, spiritually. As I finished up, she began to wash me. As she had to stand on her tiptoes, I knelt down so she would be able to wash my neck and face. I thought that it would remain chaste but as soon as she knelt in front of me and started washing my dick, it felt that it should stand tall for her. She thought this was great fun and spent some time moving my dick around, examining it from every perspective. She looked up at me and blushed again.

I said, "Cindy, you shouldn't be embarrassed about taking a good look. At least not as embarrassed as I was, when I first looked at you yesterday, and you caught me looking. Really, it is all right, I don't mind a bit." After that she resumed washing me, as if satisfied that she could get a further look any time she wanted. She washed my legs and my feet, then moved around back and washed my hairy butt.

I have related my feelings as to the beauty of Cindy's almost mature female form, but I haven't said anything about the feelings I have about my body. I guess it comes from the fact that I am strictly heterosexual, but I cannot see what there could possibly be about a man's hairy butt that could turn a young girl on. So it amazed me that Cindy was almost as fascinated by my butt as she was by my dick. I finally told her that if she washed it any more, I would be missing the first layer of skin. She laughed and said, "You have the sexiest butt I have ever seen."

I then had to ask her how many men's butts she had examined. She laughed again and said, "Well counting Darla's baby brother and yours I have seen two."

I reacted with mock indignation and said, "So you are saying that my butt is sexier than Darla's baby brother's butt, then?"

She got in the spirit of things and said, "Well, as sexy anyway," and then roared with laughter. I laughed along with her and grabbed her and hugged her tight. She was more fun than anyone I could remember. With her past experiences, it was amazing how bright and cheerful she had become in a day and a half.

We were getting wrinkled, having spent so long in the shower, so we finally rinsed off, then dried off and went to the side by side vanities. I used a towel to clean the condensation off the mirrors and showed her where I had put her toothbrush and hair-brush and then began to brush my own teeth. I then took my nightly old-age pills and ran a brush through my thinning hair. I was done. She had brushed her teeth so I then began to brush her hair out. She told me that Lillian had given her some stuff to brush into her hair after washing and she ran to her room to bring it back. I massaged it in and then brushed her hair until it was tangle free and glistening.

We then went to bed.

I really had no idea what to expect. At one moment Cindy acted like a young girl while a few minutes later she acted like a grown woman. I knew I wanted to take it slow, but would she understand that I wasn't rejecting her? I had meant to sit and talk with her about us, our relationship, but there had been no time and here we were in bed together. It wasn't like the innocence of the previous evening, because we had been intimate in the morning and she had even spoken about repeating that experience. Spoken of it with pleasure, as I recalled. As I lay there we snuggled together, her naked breast pressing against my side. It was comfortable, and I was content just to lie there knowing that my arms were around someone that I dearly loved. She was content and obviously tired from the swim and the day's activities because the next thing I noticed was that she was asleep in my arms. And the next thing that I noticed after that was her stirring beside me as the sun came in through the sheer fabric on the bedroom windows.

I also noticed that I had to pee like a racehorse, and I managed to disentangle myself from Cindy, who had promptly gone back to sleep. I eased out of bed and went to the bathroom. After relieving myself I shaved and brushed my teeth again. Then instead of my usual move to the kitchen to get coffee, I returned to bed to find Cindy awake, peeking out of the covers like a young child. So much that she did reminded me that she was still so young. She smiled at me warmly and I lay back down on the bed with the sheet between us. I kissed her on her forehead and said, "Good morning, honey."

She rewarded me with another megawatt smile, and moved the sheet down enough to embrace me in a glorious, bare-breasted, skin to skin hug. That hug and smile together almost overloaded my system. It is hard to explain but I felt like I belonged to someone again. I had this marvelous warm feeling that everything was right and that Cindy and I were meant to be together. I knew at that moment that I would fight to make sure that we continued to be together. After the smile and the hug she looked into my eyes and said, "Good morning, Jim. I really feel great this morning. Do we have any plans for today?"

I considered that for a moment and then smiled back at her and shook my head no. I said, "At least no major ones. I think we got everything important done yesterday. I have to pick up Mr. Whiskers and you know Kevin is coming over after he gets off work, but that is all that's planned."

Cindy smiled at me and said, "Let's go get Mr. Whiskers. When we come back, I will make you breakfast."

I told her to do that we would have to get out of bed and get dressed and she laughed. "Yeah, they would probably arrest both of us if we went out like this." With that she kissed me on the lips and got up and headed to her room. I watched her naked form disappear down the hall and I would swear that she was moving her hips from side to side just to tease me. I began to dress; polo shirt with white shorts. I took one more look at her and whistled.

"Cindy, you are a beautiful young woman, that is all there is to it."

As we were walking to the garage Cindy said, "I feel different when I am with you, Jim. I feel safe and also feel like I belong. I have never felt like that before. Before, even when we lived in a place for a long time, I never felt like I belonged there. Mom never made me feel like I belonged to her. I dunno, I felt like a stranger everywhere I went. Does that make any sense?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.