Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2006 by JimWar

Chapter 4: The Next Morning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Next Morning - An older man meets a young teen as she is being attacked by a group of teens. His rescue begins an adventure that turns out to be life changing for both him and the young teen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep but my bladder refused to let me do that. Finally, I gently moved her arm, rolled over and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I relieved myself and feeling much better, went to the medicine cabinet and took my daily round of blood pressure and cholesterol medications. I then walked back into the bedroom, saw that Cindy was still sleeping and went to the kitchen to get some coffee. I made the decaf coffee quietly and when I had a cup, went back to the bedroom.

Cindy was still asleep but it appeared as if she had been searching for me in her sleep. She was burrowed under the bed sheets and turned halfway around, facing sideways on the bed with her feet hanging off of the bed. I knew that if I moved her back onto the bed it would wake her so I went to the living room and sat down at the computer to check my email. I busied myself answering the few messages that were not spam advertisements for a longer penis or enlarged breasts. Closing my computer down I decided to take a chance that Cindy would be up soon and made some breakfast.

I took a can of frozen orange juice from the freezer and placed it under running water to thaw it out. I started bacon and would also make pancakes because I could keep them warm for awhile. I doubted that Cindy's mom cooked for her most mornings. I wondered if there was even food in her house from the way she had wolfed down the pizza the night before. I also remembered how thin she appeared in the tub, even if she was perfectly rounded in all the right places. All of that made me believe that she needed to eat much better than she had been. I finished preparing breakfast, put the orange juice in the refrigerator, finished the bacon and had just finished the last pancake when Cindy walked out of the bedroom stretching and smiling. Her stretching gave me a glimpse that reminded me that she wasn't wearing any panties, something I hadn't even thought of the night before. "Sleep well?" I asked.

She looked at me with a grin and replied, "After you let me sleep with you. Your bed is really comfortable."

Setting out the pancakes and bacon on the table I got the margarine and syrup. As I was getting the plates and glasses I asked her, "Do you want orange juice or milk or both?"

She answered with a question, "Can I really have both?"

"Sure, you can have anything you want while you're here. Just try to eat and drink all you take," I said, winking at her.

"Then I'll have a small glass of juice and a big glass of milk," she answered.

After everything was set out and while she was eating, I mentioned that it might not be the best idea in the world to mention to her mom or her friends that I had bathed her or that she had slept with me in the same bed last night.

I had thought of what to say if she asked me why, but she surprised me by saying, "I know that." Then she looked at me and said, "My mom wouldn't care but somebody might hear about it and then all the other girls in the trailer park will want to spend the night." She grinned at me to let me know that she was teasing.

"You know you are a smart girl and a bit of a smart-ass at the same time," I grinned back at her.

She gave me a serious look and said, "I know what people would say but I don't care. I know that you wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me." She stared at me as if daring me to disagree with her. Then she broke my heart when she said, "Nobody has ever been as nice to me as you have been. I wish I could live with you forever!"

My eyes immediately started to water. I looked up at her, smiled through my budding tears and mumbled, "That really means a lot to me. Cindy, I wish you could stay here with me too. I care about you more than you can imagine and I hope from now on we can spend a lot of time together." As I finished saying that Cindy dropped the fork that she was holding onto her plate, breakfast forgotten, jumped out of her chair, came flying around the table and launched herself into my arms. Her body was pressed tightly into mine and I could feel Cindy's tears flowing onto my neck. Normally, I would have tried to say something to lighten the mood, but my eyes were also leaking a bit of water at the time. Okay, so maybe I am a bit sentimental.

We hugged for several minutes and just when I thought we were going to break the hug she whispered in my ear, "I love you so much, Mr. Jim," and I hugged her even tighter. I would have told her that I loved her too, but I couldn't get my voice at all. I just held on to her, hoping that I could have many more moments like this one. I renewed my commitment to do whatever it took to make sure that she was taken care of, one way or another.

Love and moments of tenderness are rarely simple and pure. There was a level in this embrace in which I reached out to Cindy purely as a young teen girl who needed support and guidance. I don't think I was noble in this because almost anyone will reach out and help someone that is troubled. Okay, so there are exceptions, but I still hold that most people are basically decent. However, I was also aware, on a purely physical level, the effects that her young soft warm nearly naked body was having as I hugged her tightly to me. My physical reaction was almost overwhelming.

The first thing I noticed was that she seemed to be deliberately pressing her hardened nipples into my chest as we embraced. Also she was sitting straddled across my left leg and she was moving her bare pussy back and forth against the top of my leg in what I might have crudely called a dry hump, except that it was far from dry. In fact it seems she had became wetter and wetter as she moved against me. All of this was happening as she repeated "I love you, Jim," over and over. I noticed for the first time that it was "Jim" and not "Mr. Jim." I could and should have kept this from going any further but I didn't. I'm not going to say that I was powerless to stop it from happening, but honestly, at that moment it felt too good and right to stop.

I was unable to restrain my erection as it rose unbidden out of the opening of my boxer shorts. As my dick enlarged the tip just grazed Cindy's leg as she rocked on my leg. This touch left a wet trail of pre-cum along her thigh. She was so occupied with her own pleasure that she gave it no notice. I was also caught up in the moment and I began to kiss her with soft little kisses on her neck, cheek and behind her ear. As I did this she seemed to gain confidence and the pace of her movements quickened as she furiously sought relief. I held her close, wanting to be more help, but unable because of our positions. She loosened her grip on my neck a bit and began to return my kisses, giving me soft kisses on my neck and chest. This gave me the opportunity to aid her by bringing my right hand up to her tee-shirt covered breast and caressing her breast and her hardened nipple. She softly moaned "Oh god, yes, yes" and moved her hand off my neck towards her pussy, as if she was going to finger herself. As her hand came around it brushed my erect cock and she hesitated, surprised by the contact.

She pulled back and looked down and took an audible intake of breath. I momentarily thought she would bolt from my lap but she quickened her rhythm as if the sight of my erection increased her need. She then moved her hand around my engorged dick and pressed it against her leg and continued the rocking motion. This had the effect of jacking me off against her leg. She looked down and watched as if she knew exactly what she was doing.

For one so young, she seemed to have remarkable control of the situation. As she came closer to release, she looked up into my eyes turning her lips upward as if she wanted to be kissed. I leaned down and kissed her and I don't know why I was surprised to immediately feel her tongue probing for entry against my lips. Soon we were kissing like overheated teenagers and this was enough to bring both of us over the top. She suddenly stiffened, arched her back, pushed forward against me and cried out a loud wordless cry. At the same time her fingers stiffened on my cock and the added pressure gave me my release and cum began spurting onto the side of her leg and back across her ass. Her eyes were closed but almost as if in a trance, she was still milking my cock slowly. Finally, I moved her hand from my cock as it became tender to the touch and just held her close until she came down from her own orgasm.

We sat there with her lower body wet with her own juices and with my cum. My cum was also dripping from her onto my leg and then onto the floor. The whole experience had left both of us drained and we just sat there slumped in the chair. As my mind began to function, I began to worry about what I had allowed to happen and how she would feel as our breathing slowly returned to normal.

As we sat there, I was reluctant to do anything that would cause me to have to face up to what had happened. I was the adult and so in my mind, no matter what happened, was responsible. After the fact I was feeling guilty and almost felt as if I had taken advantage of her. Although she had initiated things, I knew that I should have been responsible enough to have stopped it. The problem was that I wanted it as much as she did, and because of that she would probably lose her trust in me. I knew I had to talk with her and try to salvage the situation but didn't know where to start. As it ended up, I wasn't the first one to speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.