Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2006 by JimWar

Chapter 9: More Friends

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: More Friends - An older man meets a young teen as she is being attacked by a group of teens. His rescue begins an adventure that turns out to be life changing for both him and the young teen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

After Dottie and Lillian left Cindy was ecstatic. She acted as if it we practically had the form signed and everything was a done deal.

She knew that we would find her mom immediately and she was confident that her mom would sign the form. "Jim, you don't know how many times my mom has tried to leave me with someone, either my grandparents or my aunt. Before my grandparents died in the car wreck this winter, mom would take me up to their farm in Alabama every summer. She would leave me there until almost time for school to start. I loved the farm and my Nana and granddad so much. Jim, I really thought they cared about me. You know, like you care about me. When I was there we did things together. I went fishing with my granddad and I helped with the animals and helped weed the garden. I loved helping Nana do things. I just knew that I was loved and wanted. They would talk about mom after they thought I was asleep. They talked about how much mom had changed since she was a little girl. Nana would tell granddad that mom was using them and I could tell Nana didn't like it.

You see mom would drop me off up there and we wouldn't see her all summer. At first she said she was going back to school and granddad and Nana were so happy about that. Then they found out that mom was lying to them about the school. Then the next summer it would be something else. Finally, at then end of last summer, granddad was fed up. He had a big fight with mom. He told her that he was tired of being taken advantage of. He told her that he was tired of keeping me at the farm all summer so that mom could go out and stay drunk or doped up. He told her it would be different if she would go back to school or tried to make something of herself. He even offered to make a place for both of us at the farm and pay for her schooling. He said she had had good grades and could probably still get into Troy State and make something out of herself other than a whore. Mom got really mad at that and called him a really bad name. Then she came in and got me and packed all my stuff and we left without even telling them goodbye. Now they are both dead and I know they hated me because of what mom did."

At that she started crying. I felt really bad for her. Here she could act so grown up and yet emotionally she was just a little girl, wanting love and approval. I hugged her to me and asked, "Cindy, is that why you told me earlier that your grandparents didn't love you? Because of the fight your mom had with your granddad and what he said. Honey, he was just trying to help your mom get her life together. Sometimes you have to say things like that when you really love someone, to get them to see that they need to change. He didn't mean for you to hear what he said. He said what he did to your mom because he loved her too and wanted things to be better for her. From what you have told me I am sure that your granddad and Nana loved you very much. You need to understand that." I looked her in the eyes as I asked, "Do you see?"

She nodded her head 'Yes' and leaned into my chest, hugging me. She was just about to say something when the doorbell rang. I said, "Cindy, go in the bathroom and wash your face. I think Kevin is here."

Kevin was bearing a large cooler and had his wife and daughter with him. I waited until they were all in and walked them through to the pool deck. I told Kevin that I was glad he had brought the beer because I doubted that I had enough in the little refrigerator to slake his end of shift thirst. He laughed. Bess and Kevin found pool lounge chairs and made themselves at home.

Cindy came out after we were all seated and looked around, confused by all the people. Kevin saw her first and said, "There she is. I was wondering where you were hiding that beautiful young lady I met yesterday." Cindy kind of half smiled at the compliment but shyly walked over beside me.

I started the introductions. "Cindy, you met Kevin yesterday. Just remember to believe only half of what he says and nothing that he says while his lips are moving." Cindy smiled at Kevin as she sat down between my legs on the lounge chair.

Bess, Kevin's wife, took that as a cue, and sat forward looked at Cindy and said, "Jim, is just kidding, dear. Kevin is as serious as he can be with most people. He only kids around with people that he's close to."

I thought about it and she was right. I said, "Cindy, this is Mrs. Carson, Kevin's lovely wife. You can believe everything that she says."

Bess looked over at me with a frown and then looked back to Cindy and said, "Cindy, my name is Bess." Then to me she said, "Jim you know how I hate it when young people call me Mrs. Carson."

"Bess, I'm sorry, I do know that. It's just that I had to figure some way to get you to speak some more. You know that I absolutely love your British accent and this is the most that you will normally say in a week." I smiled and stuck out my tongue at her.

"Where was I? Oh yes, and finally Cindy, this other gorgeous redheaded female sitting with her feet in the water is Kevin's daughter, Cynthia. Cynthia will be going to the same high school this year that you will."

Cindy got up from between my legs and moved over to the edge of the pool. She sat down and the two teens started talking, oblivious from that point forward to us adults. A couple of minutes later, I heard Cindy say, "My real name is Cynthia too, my nickname is Cindy and that's what I go by." Then they chatted on, like they had been friends forever. I was beaming inside. It had never been that easy for me to make friends and I had hoped that C & C would hit it off. Looked like a good start.

Kevin opened the cooler and pulled out a Guinness' for him and Bess. I guess drinking the bitter stuff was one concession he made to her native land. He knew that I didn't like them and didn't even offer one. I went over to the little fridge and got my own beer. I drank any of several brands, depending upon availability and price. I wasn't picky. I also pulled out two lemonades for the girls and passed them off as I went back to my seat. We moved our seats over to the table and sat there watching the girls.

I knew that Kevin was curious about Cindy, but too polite to ask. He and his family had lived beside us since the subdivision was new. Thinking back, it must have only been eight years because Cynthia had just begun kindergarten the first time I saw her. She was precocious and one of the sweetest children I had ever known. Her being here was the main reason that I brought Cindy here from the trailer park. Cynthia had spent almost as much time in my house as she had at her own. Naomi had taught her to swim in this very pool and my youngest daughter had baby-sat her too many times to count. We were closer than many families but sadly, we had grown apart since Naomi's death. Most sadly, that was my fault.

The girls became quiet and then just as I was about to tell Kevin Cindy's story I looked up and had one beautiful impatient girl at each shoulder. Cindy started, "Jim, can we go swimming?"

Cynthia continued, "Please Jim, can we? I haven't gotten to swim all summer." That surprised me. Not that she hadn't gotten to swim all summer, but that she called me Jim. Cynthia had always called me Uncle Jim.

I looked from one beautiful face to the other. How could I say no? I said, "I suppose you can if it is okay with your mom and dad Cynthia." They both started jumping up and down excitedly. Cynthia looked at her mom, knowing that if she said okay her dad would go along.

Bess was not smiling. She looked across the table at Cynthia and said, "Cynthia, you know I told you before we came over here that I had to throw your old suit away and that we would get you a new one Monday. You know there is no way you can go swimming today."

Cynthia looked disappointed and said, "I forgot about that. Cindy, you will just have to go in without me." Cynthia, like most young girls, took bad news and dramatically turned it into the end of the world.

Cindy, on the other hand was practical. "Jim, could I let Cynthia borrow one of my suits for today? I think she is almost the same size."

I was in a pickle here. I could be the bad guy and say no. On the other hand, the new suit Cindy had worn last night left nothing to the imagination and I didn't know which one Cindy would give Cynthia to wear. I knew both Kevin and Bess were not prudes, but did know that normally Cynthia's suits had been fairly modest two piece suits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.