Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2006 by JimWar

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - An older man meets a young teen as she is being attacked by a group of teens. His rescue begins an adventure that turns out to be life changing for both him and the young teen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Ped·o·phile, noun, An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

This is my first venture into erotic fiction. Lately, as I have gotten older, I have begun to spend some time reading the genre. Frankly I think that it is a healthy exercise. I am not sure that I understand why the word pedophile has so many meanings to so many people. A much younger Jimmy Carter once said in a Playboy Forum piece something to the effect that although he had not ever had an illicit affair, he had lusted in his heart after other women and so by his belief, in God's eye he was guilty of having an affair. We all have fantasies. Mine are well controlled and I would argue that knowing them have made me stronger and better able to resist my feelings.

What is to me ironic is that I have never heard Stephen King accused of being demonic even though he has written stories showing excellent knowledge on that subject. Nor have I heard of Agatha Christie accused of being a murderer, although she certainly must spend a lot of time researching and writing about some of the most unusual murders. That follows in almost every sort of fictional literature except sexual fiction. For some reason if you write about child and adult sex, you must be a pedophile.

I am not actively advocating or condoning sex with children in any way. On the other hand, children are, on average, maturing more quickly. Back when the statutory rape and carnal knowledge laws were first enacted, girls had their first onset of menses at 15 and 16. Now most girls physically are able to bear children at 11 or 12, some 13. I have knowledge, through a friend who is a maternity nurse of a 13 year-old girl who has just had her second child. This is not in the Guinness Book, but at a hospital in a small southern city.

In addition to being physically more mature, the Internet and television has allowed these same young girls the opportunity to become psychologically more mature at an earlier age than even in my childhood. Certainly anyone who has had any meaningful conversations with a 12 or 13 year old child knows that they are much more knowledgeable and responsible on the whole than we were at that same age. I think society knows this and acts accordingly should someone of 12 or 13 transgress. It seems that everyday I read the paper and find that some 'innocent' being tried in court as an adult for this crime or that.

Okay, now that I am off my soapbox, I hope that you will enjoy the fiction. Please remember that it is only fiction, and has no basis in fact. If you live in a political unit that forbids someone that is your age to read explicit materials, then you should obey the law of course. If you are under 18 and read this, please don't write me your opinion of the story. The reason is that I don't want to correspond with someone below the age of consent in my state, Florida, even though you have just as much right to your opinion as I do. Otherwise I would love to hear from you.

Overall, the tags are Mf, consensual, love and respect, very, very slow moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.