Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 61: Various Couplings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61: Various Couplings - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Dinner at the Hansen's was delayed by the chaos of Louise's settling in; Donna insisted that she move in with Becky, which meant finding an old bed and chest in the cellar and setting it up in Becky's room -- which cramped Becky's style, she insisted quite loudly. Dwayne would sleep on the couch in the den, for now; theoretically, his mother would let up at some point in the near future, when he had proven trustworthy -- but Dwayne wasn't holding his breath.

Dinner was rushed, too -- again, Becky was vocal, this time in a positive way. "You KNOW Louise has no clothes, don't you? I mean NONE! MY stuff won't fit her -- we're gonna have to go shopping!" There was a certain amount of glee to that last announcement... Donna was forced to agree; Louise was one bra cup up on her, despite being about the same for bust measurement -- and clothing fit for a woman in her mid-thirties MIGHT fit Louise's more muscular frame, but wouldn't necessarily be that much better than the godawful floor-length stuff Louise had been wearing. Becky was smaller in every dimension -- with the possible exception of shoe size. Sunday evening notwithstanding, it was off to the mall...

Donna made it a girls-only outing -- a convenience when probing for information. Out from under Dwayne's wing, Louise would be more responsive, Donna suspected.

The tale didn't change any, however. "So what really happened?" Donna asked, in the car on the way.

"When?" Louise asked cautiously.

"In the beginning, I guess. How did you two meet?"

"I went to the basketball game. Dwayne was playing. He was, well, already a target..."

"Gawd! Why?" Becky asked.

Louise looked at her like she had two heads. "Are you blind? AND deaf? Dwayne is good looking, athletic, a basketball star... Not that the sports thing is anything with a future, but at least he's not the Pillsbury Doughboy! And he has a reputation for doing right by girls..."

Donna frowned. "What's 'doing right'?"

"Being kind, gentle. The thing with Ted and Darla Jean was apparently a horror show, but he hung in there and took care of her."

"Are we talking about in general, or as a lover?" Donna wanted to know. "Shut up, Becky," she added, heading off problems from THAT quarter.

"Ummm, both," Louise replied. "Look, I WAS looking at his reputation as a lover! Sex was on the list of things I wanted to take care of before graduation, and things were getting tight!" She mused a moment. "Messy as things are, this is my big break! I'd already decided that it was high time I got out there and took some risks when I got to the game. But when I actually took a good look at Dwayne, and Mary Eikenberry offered to help me make an impression, well..."

"When did you get tight with Mary?" Becky asked. "Isn't she a--"

"A what?" Louise growled. "Naturally, YOU would listen to that bitch Claudette..."

"Well, how did she get Robbie, then?" Becky countered.

"Your question SHOULD be 'How did she KEEP Robbie?'!" Louise replied hotly. "The Bang Nation method does NOT work on Robbie!"

Becky frowned, thinking. "So, it wasn't sex?"

"Sex isn't enough with Robbie; it never was. Think about it -- how could Claudette have lasted so long?" Louise pointed out.

"Is sex enough with Dwayne?" Donna asked sharply.

Louise smiled. "I don't think so..."

"Okay, so, you met at the game..." Donna brought things back on track.

"After, actually. He took me home. That MONSTER Ted came over and acted like I was there for HIM..." Louise shuddered.

"That's a date?" Becky laughed. "He took you home? That's what -- three blocks?"

"Well, it might as well have been, given the preparation," Louise countered. "I was wearing my usual stuff; Mary took me downstairs for a makeover. Basically, it was a lot like the outfit you gave me to stand at the top of the stairs in -- there was a little bit more blouse, but it was yellow, and I was braless. The shorts were my gym shorts, so they were looser..."

"Yeah, you'd look good in yellow," Becky mused. Louise looked like she lived in the sun -- apparently that was her basic skin tone. Certainly, she wasn't exposing herself to the sun...

"Let me get this straight," Donna interrupted. "You went to the game intending to pick up Dwayne?"

"Yes," Louise agreed. "Why is that such a surprise? Does everyone just haphazardly collect the first guy she rubs against, or something?"

Donna laughed, "Well, no -- but I figured it all went the other way around!"

"Oh, no!" Louise replied, seriously, "It was all carefully arranged! Mary even called Robbie to get him to bring Dwayne up to the bleachers!" She smiled, remembering. "It was all worth it, watching his eyes pop..."

"You dress right and a LOT of boy's eyes will pop!" Becky laughed.

"Maybe," Louise agreed, "but I'm good with the one I have, for now. He understands me."

"Five minutes after the game is not a date," Donna observed. "You couldn't have learned much about each other in that time."

"Well, no -- not if it had been five minutes. But we stopped at the park, and it was more like forty-five."

Donna raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?"

Time to hide a few details. "Well, we talked -- you know, 'Why didn't I notice you?' -- that kind of thing. I got really nervous, and went limp on him -- and he got suspicious that he was being played."

"Limp?" Becky queried.

"Look, I'm not real brave. I get told what to do -- always have. I let fear get a grip on me and just started agreeing with everything..." Louise explained.

"I bet Big Brother LOVED THAT!" Becky chortled.

"Actually, he was suspicious; obviously, he doesn't get that at home..." Louise eyed Becky archly. "It almost broke us up before we got started! But I managed to stammer out an explanation, and he settled down. He's still not used to it -- and he CERTAINLY hasn't taken advantage of it!"

"Okay, so, you talked..." Donna eyed the young woman in the passenger seat.

"Well, we necked some, once the misunderstandings were cleared up. That was... very nice." She sighed. "I got home late, and Mama had a fit -- just having a boy in sight was enough..."

"Okay, so, date number one," Donna prompted. "Doesn't sound like much, but maybe that's a good thing. Date two?"

"Mama wasn't going to let a boy come calling, so I got Mary to ask if we could go to the movies. Dwayne picked me up, but we ended up doubling, anyway."

"How did that go?" Becky asked.

"We sat up in the back..." Louise left the rest to imagination, smiling.

"First? Second? Third?" Becky asked.

"Third, after dinner at Gino's -- and after he told me that we were NOT having sex in a truck and that if and when I wanted it the first time, I was going to have to say, 'Pretty please'!"

"Huh? That's weird. Why?" Donna asked.

Louise shrugged. "The Ted and Darla Jean thing had him kind of messed up -- he felt like a rapist. He said he didn't want to see that look in my eyes..."

"That sounds 'WAY too romantic for Big Brother!" Becky exclaimed.

"Honest to God!" Louise insisted. "That's why I made a production of it this morning! That and, well, I couldn't wait..."

Donna shook her head. "Eight o'clock on a Sunday morning?"

"Mama went off to prepare for the first service at seven-thirty. It was REALLY the only time we could be guaranteed a nice place and peace and quiet..." Louise explained.

"I just can't believe that Dwayne is such a Boy Scout," Donna argued.

"I'm sure he isn't," Louise replied, "in fact, I'm counting on it, to an extent. But thus far you're doing him an injustice. He hasn't done anything with me that I didn't want him to -- nothing that I didn't plan on, or organize, or at least hope for..." She shook her head. "He's NOT a wolf -- I don't think he's even average! Last night, he asked me point-blank if I would have sex with him if he told me to. And I said yes, point-blank. And we didn't have sex. Does that sound like a wolf?"

"I guess not..." Donna was nonplussed.

"Then STOP STOMPING ON HIM!" Louise screeched. "How am I ever going to train him to take charge if you keep browbeating him?"

"Uhhh..." Donna didn't know WHAT to say!

"Hey, look -- there's the mall!" Becky rescued everyone.


Phillippe hadn't seen Ed or Velma because they were both in the kitchen; Velma was working, and Ed was sitting at the table drinking coffee, mostly. Everyone else was gone; Nate and Nora had taken their dinners to their rooms. Ed looked up from his ruminations, "I'm gonna go watch some TV."

"Okay, Hon. Y'all got things ta do -- Ah don' 'spect y'all ta hang aroun' here all da time." Velma kept scrubbing the pot she was working on.

But Ed continued to sit, scowling. "Velma, what the fuck are we doin'?"

Time to reach for a dish towel... "Whatchew mean, Hon?"

"Just what I said! How old are you?"

"Y'all don' git ta ask dat!" Velma said huffily.

"It's important, dammit!"

"Thuty seven. Why?"

"I got a dozen years on ya. Why you want to hang out with an old fart?"

"Fook! Dey ain't a line!"

"Might be. Phillippe talks shit, but I bet he'd dip ya."

"What Ah want ta change up fo'?"

"I might croak on your ass!" Ed grunted.

"Ah might croak on yoahs! Y'all t'ink dis is healthy?" Velma waved at the expanse of her body.

"Are we just gonna yell at each other and fuck? Is that all there is to it?"

"Is dat really what we do?" Velma countered. "Ah don' nevah feel yelled at, afta..." She crossed to Ed, and started rubbing his shoulder. "Ah don' t'ink we can do love talk wit'out laughin' 'bout how stupid it be. Dis how we handle it."

"Mebbe," Ed grunted. "Is it enough?"

"Fo' me? It be bettah than anyt'ing ah evah had befo'... If Ah gotta choice 'tween dat an' nuthin', Ah'll take dat evah time!"

"You sure? We don't either one of us seem ta have any fuckin' idea what we're doin'. Them kids seem to have a MUCH better idea..."

"We kin git dere..."

"Ya think so? I'm fifty, for shit's sake! To change up now..." Ed shook his head.

"Ed, Honey, everbody don' do shit da same! Ah got shit ta do, an' yo' got shit ta do -- an' dat's FINE! But when we can be togetha..." Velma closed in and suddenly there was a lot of woman pressed against Ed's right side. He stuck out an arm and got a handful of ass cheek, and Velma cooed, "Dat's yoah's, Honey, if'n y'all wants it..."

Ed wanted it -- Hell, yeah, he wanted it -- but should he have it? He squeezed his handful of ass meat. "I'm no fuckin' catch. You might end up wishin' you'd thrown me back!"

"Fook! Y'all t'ink Ah be any diff'rent? An me as big as a fookin' house?" Velma chuckled. "Honey, we is MADE fo' each othah!"

"Mebbe." Them watermelon jugs of hers were hanging over his face; he reached up, left-handed, and started mauling one through that truss she had to wear to keep 'em up...

"Ed, Honey, y'all don' wanna git me started..." Velma husked.

"Huh! I wouldn't be any too sure about that," Ed grinned. "Mebbe I'll fish out one'a them jugs of yours and try to get some milk out of it..."

"Who's gonna clean up the puddle mah cooze'll drip on da flo'?" Velma husked.

"Mebbe we should get a room," Ed chuckled. "How much longer you got here?"

"Fook it! Ah cain't stand 'round washin' pots feelin' lahk dis! Le's go!" Velma's heart was beating about two hundred times a minute, it seemed like.

"My room?"

"Ah don' care! Lead da way! Jus' gimme dat t'ing! C'mon!" Velma hauled Ed out of his chair and pushed him toward the door.


Boris took charge the moment they hit Leticia's door. "Where are Pills?"

"Pills?"

"Birth control."

"Oh, THOSE pills!" Leticia led him to her night table, fished a pack out of the drawer and brandished it.

"Toss."

"With pleasure!" She side-armed the pill pack into the nearest trash can.

"No, pleasure now!" Boris moved forward, pressing her against the wall. "Get out of clothes!"

"Yes, Boris!" It was easier said than done, pinned as she was. Jeans just weren't going to happen... "I have to move..."

"Get top off. I want nipple. I start on those titties right now!" Boris grunted.

Leticia managed this, and Boris ducked his head to get at a nub. Leticia found that now she had some space, but she couldn't bend. "I can't bend to get them off!"

Boris, grinning around teeth set (gently) around Leticia's left nipple, pointed at the bed. Leticia nodded, cupped his head against her chest, and sidled to the bed. When the time came, Boris crawled up onto the bed, growling playfully while she managed to lift her hips and extract herself while lying flat. When she was done, he unlatched and observed, "Life is not easy for Boris's slut, eh?"

But Leticia was grinning from ear to ear, anyway. "I just have to be resourceful."

"Undress ME, now!" Boris demanded. Leticia went to work with a will, while he stood, pretending indifference -- but it was difficult; for the first time in his life he truly possessed a woman! When she was done (and coincidentally kneeling at his feet, having removed his trousers), he grunted, "You know what to do! Get essence from Boris! It will help you get hips, titties! Besides, it feels good..." He grinned. Leticia didn't argue; his thick cock and heavy balls were right in front of her face. She put her hands on his hips and wrapped her lips around his already half-hard stalk. "Aaaaahhhhh!" he groaned, throwing his head back. "Such lips! When the rest of you matches those, you will be truly incredible!"


"Aw, Ed, no!" Velma whined. "Y'all don' hafta see mah whole body ta stick yo' fook-stick in mah cooze!" Velma was refusing to undress with the light on, again.

"Well, mebbe not --once, or twice, or a half-dozen times," Ed replied, "but lemme ask you this -- you gonna want it again tomorrow? Tuesday? Next week?"

"Well, yeah," Velma admitted. Now that the door was open, the idea of doing without REALLY didn't appeal...

"Okay, ya silly bitch," Ed replied. "Once or twice is a fuck -- but a bunch of times is a relationship, even if it's just fuck-buddies. An' you can't hide your ass from somebody you got a relationship with, forever."

"Cain't Ah wait awhile?"

"You mean 'til I'm addicted and it don't matter no more? Too fuckin' late! You're on track fer that!" Ed growled.

"But when Ah stand up, it's... bad..."

"I seen ya in that circus tent -- it don't exactly hide shit," Ed grunted. "Awright, I'll go piss an' you get undressed and do that sheet thing -- but I'm takin' it off when I get back, one way or another!"

"Awright," Velma conceded -- but the light was off when Ed exited the bathroom.

"Turn the goddamn light on!" Ed ranted.

"Awright, awright!" The lamp clicked on, revealing Velma, strategically draped. She'd run the top sheet under her huge jugs again, which served to highlight them -- but very little showed below that above her thick ankles.

"Y'all happy?" Ed grunted.

"Well..." Velma temporized.

"Cain't fuck like that." Ed snatched the sheet away with one swift tug.

"ED! GODDAMN IT!" Velma wailed, vainly trying to figure out what to cover and how.

"Told ya!" Ed waded in, wrestling with her to keep her from tearing up the bed to cover herself. Goddamn woman was STRONG! Ed finally had to sit on her to get adequate leverage, mostly by denying her air. "Settle the fuck down!"

Velma's cheeks were wet, her eyes full of tears of pain and humiliation. "This jus' wrong! Ah cain't..."

"Shut... up..." Ed leaned over and laid one on her lips, waiting for her to open up -- which she did after a moment's surprise. "How many times have I crawled on your big ass, now, huh? You don't think I got some idea how big it is?"

"But..." Ed's lips sealed off another objection -- 'Dammit! How can Ah argue with this?' Surrender was inevitable.

Ed waited until the fight was leached out of her, then raised himself up. "See there? Shit, I can't see nothin' from here, anyway..." Basically, he was working hard to straddle her midsection; those watermelon jugs of hers were off to either side... "I'm turnin' around and I'm gonna get up close and personal with your -- what the fuck you call it? Cooze."

"Ed..." Velma whined.

"Enough. Zip it. You're all flattened out, here, an' shit don't look too bad. Spread your legs -- I'm gonna look at your pink spot." Ed was up and rotated and back down before Velma could summon the will to fight. "Open them legs, Woman, or ya get no dick!"

"Dammit, Ed! Dis is..."

"Educational?" Ed supplied.

"Yo' big hairy ass in mah face? Ah, don'..."

"Awright, scoot down a bit, then." Ed crawled forward and hauled on her heavily padded hips -- and came to the realization that he'd never move her without her assistance. "C'mon, haul it down some!"

"Whuffo'?" But Velma started moving, anyway, digging in her heels and shifting downward beneath him.

" Because if I can muff dive, here, you can learn to suck a dick!" Carefully, Ed shifted until his knees were above Velma's shoulders.

"Ed! Jeezus!" But there it was, dangling above her face...

Meanwhile, Ed was getting organized down below. What otherwise might have been rolls had spread flat from her position -- but there WAS a roll there, virtually obscuring her pudenda. Positioned vertically above the area, though, he was able to get a look-see. A thin line of kinky ringlets ran from Velma's navel to a regular brillo pad over her mons; thinner wisps populated either side of her thick-lipped twat and -- Ed leaned over for a better look -- yep, all the way to her asshole. "How long's it been since you seen shit down here?" Ed asked.

"Ed!"

"Just answer the fuckin' question..."

"It ain't easy, okay? Ah, cain't gen'rally..." Was it messy or something?

"I don't s'pose shavin's an option?"

"Ed!" Velma was thoroughly mortified.

Ed just grinned. The thick lips of Velma's twat popped open at a touch; Her clitoral hood was clearly visible. Ed leaned in -- it smelled clean...

"Ed, whatchew doin' down theah? Is it bad? Ah don' think -- LAWD A MERCY!"

Ed grinned to himself as he sucked on her clitoris. It wouldn't be Velma if she didn't yell her head off...

"LAWD, LAWD..."

"So, you like that?" Ed raised up to take a breath.

"Uhhhh! Uh huh!"

"Best get to work on that pecker, or I'll stop!"

THAT made up her mind! Velma put both big hands on Ed's ass and pulled him down; Ed gasped in pleasure as her thick, soft lips rolled over the head. "Nice! Work the head, suckin' a little -- no teeth! Run it in and out, some..." Velma seemed to understand what was wanted, so he went back to work on her clit.

Velma could not believe how great having a mouth workin' on her cooze felt! Lordy! In some ways, it was better than dick -- so much more intense... It was hard to remember to suck, although that held it's own interest... In a minute or two, in fact, the battle was lost; Velma was too close and unable to summon further control, "Ed, Ah'm sorry, but Ah'm gonna..."

Ed just let it ride; she could learn serious cock sucking later. He bored in, drubbing her pulsing clit with his tongue.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!" Velma jittered and jiggled and thrashed -- almost throwing Ed, but the arms she crossed across his upraised ass held him pinned.

"Good, huh?" Ed chuckled.

"Oh, Lawdy!" Velma went back to sucking -- with a vengeance!

Ed had other things in mind, though. "Naw, let's fuck."

Velma let go of his ass like it was hot, "All right!"

Ed rolled off Velma (and perforce off the bed), circled around and approached her goodies from the foot of the bed. "Awright, here it comes!"

Velma had her legs spread as far as they would go in invitation. "Ah'm mo' than ready! Uuuuhhh!"

Ed, not one to stand on ceremony, went straight for the wet spot and pushed for depth. Velma just took it -- there was no reason why she shouldn't, and every reason why she should. As far as Velma was concerned, if Ed wanted to start across the room and take a running dive at her cooze, he was welcome to, if he could hit it... Ed's resulting position was kind of a push-up -- not something he was going to be able to maintain for long, but then neither of them needed a long time! It took him four strokes to get her opened up enough to long-stroke, and he took off looking for his, knowing she would get hers without any additional concern from him. "Damn, that's good shit!"

"Y'all be welcome in dere, Honey -- you jus' pound dat t'ing! Oh, Baby! Dat SOOO good! Ummm! Ummmm! Ummm!" Her titties were shaking like jello -- and that wasn't everything on the list, by any means -- but it just got better and better and better... "Ah'm gonna get it agin! Ohhh! Ooohhhh!!! OOOHHH!!! OOOOHHHH, LAWWWWD!" Velma started her characteristic orgasmic shiver.

Ed was ready. When she started to peak, he was right there, and the clutch of her pulsing twat brought him over the top! "YAAAAAHHHH! SHIT YAAAAH!!!" He grabbed her shoulders and crushed himself to her crotch while his cock pulsed goo into her. "DAMN! That has ta be THE best fuckin' pussy..."

"Ohhhh... Ooohhhh, Gawd... Thank you, Honey..." Velma was all but drifting above herself -- and taking his juice was the cherry on top for the whole experience.

"You're welcome..." Fuck, what kind of love handle should he call her by? Thus far, it had been 'you silly bitch' or some commentary on how fuckin' fat she was... Funny how her bein' black hadn't entered into things so much... "Sweet Thang..." Better than nothing...

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, running her hands up and down his narrow flanks as he lay atop her. "Ed, dere's a buncha t'ings Ah ain't..."

Ed interrupted, chuckling. "There's a bunch of things I ain't, too! Le's lookit the stuff you are -- that bein' about the finest piece of pussy I ever stuck my dick inta!"

"Dat's nice... Yo' be 'bout da only one evah really went at it, serious! An' dat's sho' nice..." Velma sighed. "Looka here -- Ah'm spoilt, now..."

"Meanin' what?"

"Ah gots ta have it -- reg'lar."

Silence, while Ed thought about it -- then a chuckle. "Heh, me, too. But I ain't exactly nobody's soul-mate, ya know? We better start slow, 'cause I cain't see how in the Hell you're gonna stand me, in the long run."

"Awright," Velma agreed, "What we goin' do?"

"Move in together, I guess -- playin' musical rooms sucks. Guess I'll come here -- the bed's bigger, an' it ain't across the hall from Phillippe..."

Velma opened her mouth to reply, but she was interrupted by a screamed "OOOOOHHHH, GOD!" superimposed over a low, guttural roar!

Ed blinked. "What the fuck?"

"Leticia?" Velma guessed. "She's next door..."

"That happen a lot?" Ed asked.

"Uh uh. Fust time evah..."

"Guess Boris made an impression on her huh?" Ed chuckled.


What they were hearing was the climax of the act that started with Leticia sucking in Boris's cock. Boris's intent was to ejaculate in her mouth, but...

In the first place, Leticia was apparently having too much fun. The blowjob, inspired by a more positive emotion than fear, WAS inspired; her tongue was everywhere -- under his foreskin, tickling the underside of his glans -- and her lips milked him from glans to root. The effort threatened to drain him in less than a minute, at the rate she was going -- and Boris couldn't have that! "Stop!"

Leticia obeyed, backing off and eyeing him inquiringly.

"What are you doing?" Boris asked gruffly.

"A blowjob?" Leticia replied.

"Why is different?"

"Different?"

"You are very good -- but never THIS good! Why?" Boris asked suspiciously.

"Oh! I'm happy!" Leticia shrugged and added a silly grin.

Boris's brows lowered further. "Why is that? You are slave... You sneak up on Boris? Put one over?"

"Noooo..." Leticia replied. "But I get what I want. I want YOU. I want your babies. I want..." She struggled with the concept of submission, "... to serve. It's... all good..."

"Ah." Frankly, the concept that anyone would WANT to serve him was virtually incomprehensible -- but she seemed sincere... "Okay, slow..."

Leticia moved back in, eyes locked on his as her thick lips absorbed his length and her tongue went to work under his foreskin. And it was good -- very good!! Leticia wasn't just giving a blowjob, she was making love to his cock, and Boris felt things he'd never felt before from a blowjob -- which made control difficult to impossible! Ninety second's worth of this action, and Boris was teetering on the edge -- but no longer interested in pouring his seed down Leticia's throat. No, it was time to pet the cat -- pound the pussy -- whatever... "Nyet! I change my mind! Get on bed -- we fuck!"

"Mmph? Okay..." Leticia backed off; wasn't it good enough? She got up and moved to the bed, asking over her shoulder, "How?"

"From behind! Kneel!" Boris was brusque; he was trying to get control of himself. Leticia did as she was told, and Boris ran into something that further slowed him down -- she wasn't REALLY ready for him. Oh, sure, she was wet -- the blowjob had seen to that -- but his thick length was something she wasn't used to yet. That meant forcing his blunt cock against her narrow opening and wedging it open.

"Uuuuhhh!" Leticia grunted. It didn't hurt, quite, but there was a lot of pressure... Boris was in a hurry, apparently... Looking back over her shoulder, she asked nervously, "Is everything okay?"

"Da, da," Boris grunted, his primary attention on the insertion. "I am... urgent..."

"Okay..." Leticia lowered her head and concentrated on relaxing so that fat monster could enter her. In the end, it wasn't THAT much of a fight -- after all, she WAS already wet, and he had his copious foreskin to work with. In a moment, he was past the opening and slithering forward into her depths, nosing open her channel.

After three or four slow strokes to get her fully accommodated to him, Boris took off, grunting, "You Boris's woman now. You get it ALL! You must be real woman, because Boris will not go easy -- Boris will TAKE what is HIS!"

"Uuuuhhh! Yes, Boris! Take... what is... yours!" Leticia chanted to the rhythm of his pounding. God, it was good! "Take me! I am... yours!"

For a few moments, there was no sound in the room except their pants and Boris's grunts and the rhythmic slap of Boris's stomach against Leticia's ass as he pounded her -- then suddenly, through the wall, a wail: "OOOHHH!!! OOOOHHHH, LAWWWWD!" followed by a deeper voice, "YAAAAAHHHH! SHIT YAAAAH!!!"

Leticia giggled. Boris grunted, "Is Velma? You... Little Slut... are not... the only... negress -- ah -- black bitch... being ridden... tonight... I think..."

"No..." Leticia agreed. Gee, did she prefer 'black bitch' over 'negress'? Oh, well... Such things didn't really matter at the moment -- in fact nothing much mattered but the cum her master was generating with his fat cock...

Boris had both hands on Leticia's narrow hips and was dragging her onto himself as much as he was pounding her. The blowjob had left him virtually without control, and after a short hiatus for the insertion he was back there, again! Deliberately, he let himself go; the little slut had handled him twice, now, and if she could not handle him again and again, it was better to know it sooner, rather than later...

Leticia heard his low growl and felt the increased power of his strokes, then the iron-hard grip on her shoulders as he pinned her to the mattress, "Fuck, bitch, take it! Fuck! Take it all! Grrrrrrr!!!" Instinctively, she knew what was happening -- but with the fear came anticipation.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Fuck your bitch! Cum! Cum!"

Boris was elsewhere, mentally, berserk, raping her -- but you can't rape the willing! Her responses told him she was conquered, and fed his lust for power, thrusting him to the pinnacle! "RRROOWWWWWWRRRR!!!!!" He began trying to force his entire body into her quivering twat while his balls swelled and surged and his cock swelled and became diamond-hard as it collected his charge and then, after the briefest of moments of towering pleasure, discharged his seed into her!

But Leticia wasn't experiencing this as an attack -- this was her master taking total possession of her, and nothing was more welcome! Pleasure and pain mixed and augmented each other and rose to a crescendo -- and she screamed in pleasure as he crushed himself to her and spewed his seed into her, "OOOOOHHHH, GOD!" The shock waves fired her nerves and she went rigid, her back bowed, head up, gazing at the wall with sightless eyes as her consciousness focused on her master's insane attempt to merge with her -- and worked to accept and welcome his efforts!

The pair remained locked, rigid, for almost a minute while they experienced an almost complete congress; when he released her Boris knew that despite the brutality of his effort, Leticia was happy to have received it. Released, she slumped forward, slowly returning to reality, to hear, "Little One, are you okay?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.