Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 53B: Ted and Claudette Begin Defining their Relationship

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53B: Ted and Claudette Begin Defining their Relationship - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Claudette did as she was told; trepidation kept her from asking why. "Bend forward some and wiggle again," Ted prompted, and Claudette did so, clumsily because she was in danger of overbalancing. Ted picked up the question in her glance. "I'm looking for evidence that they're fake -- are they?"

"No!" Claudette managed to project outrage. "They're all me!"

Ted grinned -- he'd needled her successfully again. "Well, you're so full of shit that I don't figure I can take anything for granted... Turn around and show me the back side."

Claudette did as she was told, but she was getting back some capability to offer a challenge. "Ted, why are you doing this?"

"I TOLD you!" Ted replied. "I'm doing a credit check. I'm looking to see if what you bring to the table is worth my time! If it isn't, I walk, and your plan to show the world that Rob was dependent on YOU and not vice-versa goes in the crapper. If it is, then we work out just how expensive my assistance is going be to you, and you start making payments."

Claudette eyed him nervously over her shoulder. "What kind of payments?"

Ted reached out and rubbed Claudette's ass. "That's a fair question. I think I've already told you most of it; basically, if it's worth it to you to show Rob up, it's going to have to be worth it to you to actually put out the effort to HAVE a relationship with me, not just fake one. Naturally, that means you're gonna have to try to keep me happy and believing that you have some commitment to me --and for THAT, we're off to a rough start!" He swatted Claudette's ass, hard.

"Ow!" Claudette managed to transmit a look of pain and betrayal. "Please don't do that!"

Ted took a shot at her other ass cheek. "I will do as I please -- and you'll like it, understand?"

"Ouch! Yes, Ted."

"Better." Ted stood up. "Turn around and put your front end on the chair seat." He stepped around her. "Hurry up!"

Claudette did as she was told -- it was too late not to, anyway -- watching him fearfully over her shoulder. "Ted, umm, you're not..."

"I wouldn't give me ideas, if I were you!" Ted warned. "Raise your ass! Put your chest on the chair, there... now spread your legs!" Ted squatted behind her, waiting while she reluctantly widened her stance. Putting one hand on her ass, he leaned in to examine Claudette's holes closely. The camel toe of her compact twat sat below the little pink, wrinkled bud of her asshole, making a delightful picture... Ted ran his finger around the ring, watching as well as feeling her flinch and clench before dragging his finger down into her slit. Claudette had amazingly thick outer lips for a fairly slim, athletic girl; Ted usually saw twats like this on chunkier stock. Darla Jean, for instance, hadn't had much in the way of outer labia, but had thin, rubbery inner ones -- and Ted had more or less expected to see similar on Claudette, given their relatively similar builds. Claudette's twat began to swell and the lips opened as Ted dragged his finger up and down in her slit, exposing her pink interior and vestigial inner lips.

Claudette lay across the chair, quivering. She couldn't SEE what Ted was doing, but she could certainly FEEL it! First, he'd played with her heiny, making her clench up, and now he was messing with her cookie again! She closed her eyes, afraid to look at Ted for fear she would see his amusement at her embarrassment; she KNEW she was opening up down there and getting wet... Little Beast was unchained, dancing around in anticipation; Ted was running his fingers over her bump again, and the itchy urgency in her was becoming maddening...

Ted was somewhat amazed. Despite everything -- cold, fear, embarrassment, nudity, crude fingers in her twat -- Claudette was wiggling her ass! And it wasn't to get away, either -- when his touch got lighter, she backed up! He fingered her clit -- a decent, pea-sized item peeking out of its hood -- and got a gasp and a muffled grunt! How in Hell had Rob failed to put the meat to this little bitch? With a little thought, the answer became obvious; Claudette was adept at working people, including Rob. As long as she kept him at arm's length, he was never gonna know... More rubbing elicited more grunting -- and more finger-chasing. In the chair seat, Claudette lay with her eyes closed -- and a flush that didn't look like embarrassment, especially when you added in the distended nostrils! "You're cherry, right?" Ted confirmed.

"Cherry?" Claudette opened a glazed eye.

"A virgin," Ted amplified.

"Of course!" Claudette managed to project wounded dignity. "Will I be in an hour?"

"That's not as clear as it was..." Sticking his dick in her was looking more and more inviting to Ted.

"No, please!" Claudette gasped, "I REALLY need to stay a virgin! Mom will KILL me!"

"Raise up!" Ted directed, hauling on Claudette's arms from behind. Claudette did as she was told and resumed a vertical position -- but she was seriously missing Ted's fingers! Ted circled around and sat for a moment, then pulled Claudette's head toward him -- not enough to unbalance her, just enough so that when he leaned forward, they were eye to eye. "Okay, you pass the appearance tests; now we're getting to the performance part of the exam. Now before you start yammering about your virginity, I want you to listen to me; if you do, some of your questions will be answered, and you might avoid pissing me off! Understand?"

"Um, yes, Ted." Claudette nodded, a model of compliance.

"Okay. There are two scenarios here. Scenario one is that you fuck around and act up, say and do stupid shit and piss me off. If that happens, anything goes -- I've got nothing to lose, so you'll end up fucked up at the very least! Understand?"

Claudette nodded. Ted had a short fuse, just like Mom. The same rules applied to him that applied to her -- not that Ted knew that...

"Scenario two says you're a good girl, and do what I tell you and genuinely try to make me happy. That being the case, I'm going to want to keep you around, so you can continue to do things that make me happy. You'll be, like, a renewable resource, get it? In return, I'll need to do stuff occasionally that makes YOU happy -- like being your perfect escort in public. If you're REALLY good, I have a few ideas for making our private time something you look forward to, too! Understand?"

Claudette was almost cross-eyed, they were so close. "I--I think so..." she answered, nodding.

"Okay." Ted pushed her back on her haunches and stood up, straddling her, tilting her head up by the handful of hair he was holding at the back of her head. "Now. Remember earlier when I mentioned that there are things you can do to keep your man happy without losing your virginity?"

Claudette blinked. Had he said anything like that? He must have... Yes, he did! "Uh huh."

"Okay, then. You're going to learn to do one of them now." He squatted down a bit and got in her face again, holding her head in place with that hand in her hair, "Now when we get started, I figure you're gonna freak, so I'm gonna go over this REAL SLOW and try to be REAL CLEAR! You can do this my way -- and if you do, I'll be considerate of your comfort to an extent and I'll try not to make it TOO miserable. On the other hand, you can freak out totally -- in which case, I'll be a LOT rougher! And, frankly, if shit goes downhill too far, losing your cherry is gonna be a minor issue! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Claudette gulped. "Yes, Ted!" Gawd, he was just like Mom when he got worked up...

"Good." Ted stood up, and his voice became conversational. "Tonight, you're gonna learn all about giving a guy a blow job..." He started undoing his trousers.

"What?" Claudette leaned back, gaped, and started to back away.

SLAP! She never saw it coming, but Ted rocked her. "I TOLD you that you would probably freak..." Claudette was still seeing stars when he re-collected her hair to keep her from moving away. He cranked her head back again. "Are you back with me?"

"I-- A blow job?" Claudette gasped -- but she wasn't moving. She merely gazed up at Ted incredulously.

Ted shook his head. "You and vocabulary. How about if I call it 'giving head'?"

"Ted, I can't. I--I..."

"Well, it IS clear that you never have!" Ted grunted. "But you're going to learn, and you're going to learn tonight! Understand?"

"No, I can't..." Suddenly, it felt like Ted was going to pull half of her hair out! "AAAAAUGH!"

Ted was down in her face again, and his expression was just mean! "You can and you WILL, one way or the other! You have two choices -- you can make an honest effort to blow me -- or I'll slap the piss out of you and use your face for a fuck hole, then roll you over and take your cherry and finish up in your ass! You get me?"

"Y--yes, Ted!"

"Now shut up! From now on, 'no' is not in your vocabulary -- not when you deal with me! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ted!"

Ted let go of her hair, but Claudette knew better than to move as he worked his trousers down his legs and stepped out of them, kicking off his shoes in the process. That left his boxers, and they were tented; Ted was having a Hell of a time working the Ice Princess over! Flicking them down over his thighs, he let them drop to his ankles and kicked out, deliberately waving his erection right in Claudette's face. Taking it in his hand, he menaced her with it. "This is a cock -- or a dick, or prick, or man-meat, dork, Johnson -- whatever. You would probably call it a penis, but I call it a cock. Why? Because nobody ever called a person who does what you're going to do now a penis-sucker..." Claudette had instinctively looked away, so Ted took another handful of her hair and re-oriented her. "Open your eyes and get a good look, because you're gonna get REAL friendly!" Claudette looked up at him, blinking watery eyes; Ted shook his head, rolling his eyes before directing them at his crotch, "It's down there..."

Claudette surrendered and took a look, grimacing. "It looks like a snake!" It did -- a big, pinkish snake with a purplish head...

Ted snorted laughter. "Weird Willie, the one-eyed wonder worm! Give him a kiss, Sweetie -- you're gonna make it up to him for being kicked out of the Garden of Eden..."

Claudette eyed the... thing... sticking up from Ted's crotch. He COULDN'T be SERIOUS! He wanted her to SUCK that? But his hand in her hair was driving her forward... "Okay, okay! Let me..."

"What?" Ted was running out of patience.

"Well, get used to it..."

"Pick up the pace!"

Claudette leaned in close and smelled it. Musky. Kind of interesting, though... Down a bit... The smell got stronger as she got closer to his body. Suddenly, she over-balanced, flopping over head-first into his crotch!

"What the fuck!" Ted started hauling on her hair.

"Ow! Ow! Wait!" Claudette howled.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I fell, okay? Don't rip my head off! Give me a second!" Claudette inhaled -- and her nose was right across the root of his member. Wow! Something about that smell...

Ted was about to jack her back up by her hair when Claudette's tongue came out and started washing the base of his cock and his balls. "That's, uh, not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm gonna let you run with it..." he murmured distantly, letting up on her hair. Nobody had ever really gotten in there and messed with his balls or the hair at the root of his cock -- it was all new -- and pretty cool, too!

Claudette was distantly amazed at herself, but the smell of Ted's crotch gave her this buzz... Suddenly, the whole thing wasn't so bad! He tasted kind of nice, too -- weird, but nice... She started trying to lick up the shaft, but she couldn't get up... "I'm stuck..."

Since she was being a good girl, Ted lifted her by the shoulders. "Not so bad, huh?"

"Uh uh." Claudette extended her neck so she could get a lap at his glans. "Can you scoot up or something? I can't get at it..." Suddenly, it was urgent that she suck this thing -- lick it -- whatever. The feelings that washed over her when she smelled Ted's musk -- just wild! She felt energized -- free! Free to do what he wanted her to do, free of any worry about what someone might say. Suddenly, that wasn't important; what WAS important was enjoying the feelings that Ted's aura imparted...

Ted was somewhat confused. He'd expected that getting Claudette to actually graduate to cock sucking was going to take a bit more time -- and a LOT more abuse! Instead, here she was, lapping at the underside of his cock and asking, "What do you want me to do?"

"For now, pretend it's a lollypop -- no teeth!" Ted directed, before curiosity got the better of him. "What happened? Why did you change your tune?"

Claudette stopped lapping, screwed up her face in thought, and shrugged. "Smells good." Then she engulfed the head.

"Ooookaaay..." Smell? He was half expecting to hear that his cock smelled gross! Instead, she was all over it! Maybe... What were those things a body gave off -- some kind of triggers? Pheromones! That HAD to be it! His smell made Claudette hot! Weird, but it gave them something real in common -- which was better that just the blackmail pics he was going to take... And she was certainly sucking!

Claudette was, too! Ted's... cock... tasted, well, great! She couldn't explain it, but the texture was nice, and the taste was nice -- and the SMELL was CERTAINLY nice! It all seemed so... natural. What else was going on? Claudette thought about it, vaguely, sucking the spongy tip of Ted's cock. Why did she feel so free? She wasn't... conflicted... Little Beast was gone -- or something... No, she was there -- they just weren't fighting... Thank God she was kneeling -- her cookie was becoming a sloppy mess, and it itched and burned and tingled...

Ted was busy re-evaluating. Claudette was fighting him not at all -- something unexpected, to say the least! She seemed to be perfectly happy doing lollypop-time on the head of his dick -- which was a source of total amazement to him. Well, time to up the ante... "Okay, now, cock sucking is all about pretending that your mouth is a talented pussy. When a guy fucks, he runs his dick in an out of your pussy. That does things for you and things for him. Cock sucking is all about doing for him; you want to take it as deep as you can, then back all the way off, with your lips tight and your tongue working. Sucking is good, but sucking really hard isn't, because it causes too much friction and you tend to mash his cock against the harder places in your mouth. Pussies don't have hard places; the hardest place nearby is your pubic bone, and it's kinda padded. Understand?"

"Ugm huh," Claudette mumbled around his glans. She'd been all attention during the instruction.

"Okay, try it." Ted still had his hand in her hair at the back of her head, but Claudette apparently needed no encouragement at all -- she immediately started vacuuming her way up his shaft... "Breathe through your nose," Ted hissed. "Real sluts learn to take it right down their throat, but I don't expect anything like that tonight..." Actually, if she had fought him, he'd have used her mouth and throat for a fuck hole and would have enjoyed it -- but her willing cooperation was forcing him to take another path... "Back all the way to the tip. At the very least, you want to run your lips over the ridge, because the area just behind the ridge is REALLY sensitive! Okay, bring it back. Long-stroke it; remember, you're fucking me with your mouth..." Ted had to admit that Claudette was being a real trouper -- AND she was doing a real fine job!

Claudette really didn't need any encouragement to go deep; that got her nose into his pubes, and she LOVED that! Licking his hard shaft, tasting the goo that was coming out of the tip -- these were all well worth the effort. She rode her lips up and down the shaft a half-dozen times, going as deep as she could, nearly gagging to get in there close. But there were questions, and there were issues...

She released his tip with a pop. "Can I ask a question?"

"Uhm, yeah..." DAMN, this was good! She was back on him before he had time to react, too...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.